Gb | Eng | Viet |
---|
晚课后,男孩子们去睡了。 | The boys went to sleep after vespers. | → |
除我之外,他们都去睡觉了。 | They all went to sleep except me. | → |
我真是累极了,简直可以睡上一整天。 | I'm so tired I could sleep for a whole day. | → |
女儿睡觉之前,我总讲故事给她听。 | I always tell my daughter a story before she goes to sleep. | → |
孩子睡觉时,不要练习打鼓。 | You mustn't practise drums while the baby is sleeping. | → |
这药保证能让你好好睡一觉。 | This medicine will ensure you a good night's sleep. | → |
我有一件红色的有羊毛衬里的运动服。 | I have a red tracksuit with fleecy lining. | → |
我躺下来与其说是要睡觉,倒不如说是要思考。 | I lay down not so much to sleep as to think. | → |
噪音令人讨厌,尤其当你想睡觉的时候。 | Noise is unpleasant, especially when you are trying to sleep. | → |
我觉得很困。 | I feel very sleepy. | → |
我吃完晚饭常感到困, 一到晚上就又精神了. | I often feel sleepy after supper and then I get my second wind later in the evening. | → |
她丈夫睡得很熟。 | Her husband was sound asleep. | → |
他非常疲劳, 很快就睡着了。 | He was so tired that he fell asleep quickly. | → |
我还没来得及给他盖好被子,他就睡着了。 | He was asleep before I tucked him in. | → |
李把他在生意中的道德标准运用到私人关系中去。 | Lee carries over his business ethics into his personal relationships. | → |
有些人睡觉时磨牙齿。 | Some people grind their teeth while they are asleep. | → |
正发育的孩子必须睡眠充足. | A growing child needs plenty of sleep. | → |
他因缺少睡眠而两眼通红. | His eyes were bloodshot from lack of sleep. | → |
他舒展开身体躺在炉火旁边睡著了. | He stretched (himself) out in front of the fire and fell asleep. | → |
他进去见她之前,用水将头发梳理得很光亮。 | He sleeked back his hair with water before going in to meet her. | → |
他非常懒惰,整天睡觉。 | He is a very lazy person, sleeping all day. | → |
别摇晃瓶子, 要不沉淀就都搅起来了. | Don't shake the bottle or you will disturb the lees. | → |
我们最好在树篱下躲一躲等雨停。 | We had better get under the lee of the hedge until the rain stops. | → |
孩子们让小丑的滑稽动作逗得哈哈大笑. | The children laughed with glee at the clown's antics. | → |
忏悔之后他觉得好过一点,并且能安眠了。 | After confession he feels a little better and can sleep at ease. | → |
叫那些男孩子别在院子里吵闹:妈妈正在睡觉。 | Tell the boys to stop messing about in the courtyard: Mother is sleeping. | → |
你翻翻身, 就容易睡著了. | If you turn over you might find it easier to get to sleep. | → |
最好是不服用药物自然入睡。 | It is better to sleep naturally than taking medicine. | → |
这只猫毛很光滑,看来喂得很好。 | The cat looked very sleek and well fed. | → |
他困得那副样子, 连汽车朝那房子开去时发出的声音都没能使他清醒. | In his sleepy state, the sound of a car driving up to the house scarcely impinged on his consciousness. | → |
他睡眠不足. | He didn't get much sleep. | → |
我夜里经常失眠. | I can't sleep nights. | → |
她让我吃些药片以利睡眠. | She prescribed some pills to help me to sleep. | → |
这些药丸有镇静催眠作用. | These pills will relax you and make you sleep. | → |
服下这些药丸可保你睡一宿好觉. | These pills should ensure you a good night's sleep. | → |
我觉得有人扯我的袖子, 便转过身来. | I felt a pull at my sleeve and turned round. | → |
他在沟里和草堆里露宿了一个星期。 | He'd been sleeping rough for a week, in ditches and haystacks. | → |
他眼看著他们行将失败, 快乐得直搓手. | He rubbed his hands with glee at the prospect of their defeat. | → |
那狗正在睡觉, 听到有人唤它, 猛地惊醒过来. | On hearing his name called the sleeping dog sprang to life. | → |
他又揉眼睛又打哈欠,好像睡了一大觉刚醒似的, | He rubbed his eyes and yawned as though waking up after a long sleep. | → |
我受尽挫折,怒火冲天时,禁不住想找谁发一顿脾气。 | When I get frustrated and angry, I have to vent my spleen on someone. | → |
有一名叛变者透露了敌方舰队的部署. | A defector revealed the disposition of the enemy fleet. | → |
你需要几个小时的睡眠? | How many hours' sleep do you need? | → |
他从利兹远道而来寻找工作. | He has come all the way from Leeds to look for a job. | → |
你现在先别决定接受这项工作: 考虑一天再说. | Don't say now if you'll take the job: sleep on it first. | → |
如果他真地要你当众收回海口,那你也是活该;你本不该那样自吹自擂。 | It serves you right if he did make you eat the leek in public; you should not be so boastful. | → |
羊毛是雪白的。 | The sheep's fleece was white as snow. | → |
她抓住我的袖子. | She held me by the sleeve. | → |
我的袖子破了一大块. | There's a big rip in my sleeve. | → |
我一直坐在地板上, 脚都麻木了. | I've been sitting on the floor and my foot's gone to sleep. | → |
慢慢地他陷入睡梦之中。 | Gradually he sank into sleep. | → |
在微浪的美妙颤抖中缓缓合目。 | On the smooth wave in trembling beauty sleep. | → |
我们出国前匆匆探望了她一次. | We paid her a fleeting visit before leaving the country. | → |
他很困倦,上课时候都睡着了。 | He was so sleepy that he fell asleep during the class. | → |
那个吸血鬼依附于他人希望获得钱财。 | The leech hangs about other people hoping to obtain money. | → |
该舰队正在波罗的海演习. | The fleet is manoeuvring in the Baltic. | → |
猫头鹰白天睡觉晚上工作。 | Owls sleep by day and work at night. | → |
刹那间我想到汽车要碰撞. | For a fleeting moment I thought the car was going to crash. | → |
我去睡觉,茶沏好后告诉我一声。 | I'm going to sleep, tip me the wink when tea's ready. | → |
孩子睡了,她掂着脚走到床前。 | She tiptoed across to the bed where the child was lying asleep. | → |
我一觉醒来,发现我所有的衣服不翼而飞。 | I awoke from sleep to find that all my clothes had disappeared. | → |
汤姆没有工作,身无分文,不得不在野外露宿了几个月。 | Jobless and penniless, Tom had to sleep rough in the fields for several months. | → |
杰克袖中总有妙策,因此,当他第一个计划失败后,他又试行第二个计划。 | Jack always has a card up his sleeve, so when his first plan failed he tried another. | → |
火车中的侍者,服务员火车上的卧铺车厢或特等豪华客车中服务于旅客的雇员 | A railroad employee who waits on passengers in a sleeping car or parlor car. | → |
某些证据表明“快速眼动睡眠”可能是大脑长期适应生活经验形成的。 | Some evidence suggests that Rapid Eye Movement Sleep may be a time when the brain adapts to life experiences. | → |
约瑟醒来马上起床,连夜带着母子俩逃往埃及。他在那儿一直住到希律王死去。 | So Joseph rose from sleep, and taking mother and child by night he went away with them to Egypt, and there he stayed till Herod's death. | → |
作者设法追溯了许多事件,在这些事件中,由于离奇的机遇,使女主角与这一家庭有了短时间的接触。 | The author has managed to trace many incidents in which the long arm of confidence brought the heroine in fleeting touch with the members of the family. | → |
止血带、压脉器一种装置,特指一紧紧环绕的绷带,通过暂时阻止血液从四肢的较大动脉中流过而止血 | A device, typically a tightly encircling bandage, used to check bleeding by temporarily stopping the flow of blood through a large artery in a limb. | → |
嗜眠病以突然的和不由自主的,虽然通常短暂的深度睡眠发作,有时伴随有麻痹和幻觉为特征的一种紊乱 | A disorder characterized by sudden and uncontrollable, though often brief, attacks of deep sleep, sometimes accompanied by paralysis and hallucinations. | → |
|