Gb | Eng | Viet |
---|
他欢喜得说不出来。 | In the fullness of his joy, he could hardly speak. | → |
她各种音乐都喜爱,和我一样。 | She enjoys all kinds of music, as I do. | → |
我喜欢唱歌,更不用说听音乐了。 | I enjoy singing, much more listening to music. | → |
她感到了写作的乐趣。 | She discovered the joy of writing. | → |
我们都要做好自己工作,并且要在工作中找到精神上的乐趣。 | We must cultivate our own garden and find the joy of doing it in our own heart. | → |
我们喜欢观赏初升太阳的灿烂光辉。 | We enjoy seeing the glorious beams of the rising sun. | → |
听起来你好象蛮喜欢的。 | It sounds like you enjoyed it. | → |
你喜欢我的家常菜吗? | Did you enjoy my home cooking? | → |
你们在舞会上玩得高兴吗? | How did you enjoy the ball? | → |
这支歌的乐曲使她心旷神怡。 | The music of this song sent her carefree and joyous. | → |
我坐在庭院里享受明媚的阳光。 | I was sitting in the garden enjoying the sunshine. | → |
电影一开演我就知道不会喜欢这部电影. | I knew early on (in the film) that I wasn't going to enjoy it. | → |
我们喜欢乡村的平静。 | We enjoyed the quietness of the country. | → |
我心里充满了青春的欢乐。 | I'm full of the joys of spring. | → |
有些上了年纪的人非常喜爱京剧。 | Some elder people enjoy Beijing opera immensely. | → |
看起来他似乎很喜欢大城市的热闹繁忙的生活。 | It seems that he enjoys the hustle and bustle of life in the big city. | → |
旅馆工作人员对我们照顾得无微不至,尽量让我们住得舒适, | The hotel staff spared no pains to ensure that our stay was as enjoyable as possible. | → |
我们欣赏大自然的美。 | We enjoyed the beauty of nature. | → |
石油市场欣欣向荣。 | The oil market is enjoying a boom. | → |
我们享受着湖面上吹来的凉爽微风。 | We are enjoying the cool breeze that comes from the lake. | → |
你什麽也不用做--只管轻松愉快地享受旅游的乐趣. | You don't have to do anything just lie back and enjoy the journey. | → |
知识分子决不应结婚;他们既不会享受婚姻生活,更不应复制自己。 | Intellectual shall never marry; they will not enjoy it, and besides, they shall not reproduce themselves. | → |
在远庄园欢度周末,使弗雷德和我极感高兴,我简直不知道眼前还有什么其他事情能比得上它。 | I can't think of anything Fred and I would enjoy more right now than a weekend at Far Acres. | → |
德位的手指撕扯着绳子和包装纸。然后是一声狂嘉的尖叫,哎呀!紧接着又变为满脸的泪水。 | Della's fingers tore at the string and paper. Then came an excited scream of joy, and then, alas! a quick change to tears. | → |
他满心欢喜。 | Joy filled his breast. | → |
既然有空,我可以享受一下音乐。 | Now that I am free, I can enjoy music for a while. | → |
喜悦和惊异交织在一起。 | Joy mingled with surprises. | → |
他沉浸在巨大的欢乐之中。 | He is in immeasurable joy. | → |
我偶尔晚上出去看看戏. | I enjoy an occasional night out at the theatre. | → |
愿新年为你带来快乐,友爱和宁静。 | May the coming New Year bring you joy, love and peace. | → |
喜庆时节,欢庆盛会欢庆活动的时节或盛会 | A season or an occasion of joyful celebration. | → |
她因喜悦而目光炯炯. | Her eyes lit up with joy. | → |
爱情、 喜悦、 憎恨、 恐惧、 嫉妒都是强烈的感情. | Love, joy, hate, fear and jealousy are all emotions. | → |
"当他进入哈佛大学学习的志愿实现时,他高兴极了。" | "When his wish to go to Harvard was realized, his joy knew no measure." | → |
幸福并不在于单纯地占有金钱;幸福还在于取得成就后的喜悦,在于创造努力时的激情。 | Happiness lies not in the mere possession of money, it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative efforts. | → |
你喜欢我就高兴。 | I'm glad you enjoyed it. | → |
他这个人, 听他讲话就是极大的乐趣. | He is a great joy to listen to. | → |
那孩子渐渐领悟到音乐的乐趣。 | The child has a gradual awakening to the joy of music. | → |
我并没有从那本小说里得到多少乐趣。 | I didn't get much enjoyment out of that novel. | → |
我告诉孩子们必须遵守家规,要不他们就会失去目前享有的某些自由。 | I've told my children they must toe the line with regard to house rules or lose some of the freedom they presently enjoy. | → |
我内心充满喜悦。 | My heart swam with joy. | → |
她在群众中享有很高威信。 | She enjoyed high prestige among the masses. | → |
感谢您使我们把枯燥的学习变成了巨大的乐趣。 | Thank you for making learning not a dull thing but a great joy. | → |
大多数人都以他们最好的朋友的自卑感为乐。 | Most people enjoy the inferiority of their best friend. | → |
他在生活上过于奉行清教徒式的原则,所以不能领略跳舞的乐趣。 | He is too much of a puritan to enjoy dancing. | → |
如果我乘船旅行,我们可以欣赏泰晤士河沿岸的动人景色。 | If we take a boat trip, we can enjoy the magnificent sights along the Thames. | → |
爱、喜、恨、惧、悲都是情感。 | Love, joy, hate, fear and grief are all emotions. | → |
他的小说我都爱看, 只是最後一部除外. | I enjoyed all his novels with the exception of his last. | → |
他们与丢失的女儿团聚时的场面该多麽欢乐。 | Imagine the joyful scene when they were reunited with their lose daughter. | → |
门杜萨一生享有极高的声誉。穷人和富人都崇敬他。 | In his day, Mendoza enjoyed tremendous popularity. He was adored by rich and poor alike. | → |
你们在外面享福,我却一直在这里辛辛苦苦守着火热的炉灶。可我又得到了什么报答呢? | Here I've been slaving over a hot cooker while you have been out enjoying yourselves, and what rewards do I get? | → |
|