back


drink + To put water in your body through your mouth
think + To have an idea, opinion or belief about something
pink + One of the colors people can see:
sink + large bowl in a kitchen or washroom for washing things
link + To join or connect together


52 New HSK word(s): HSK1 + xiang3 to think; to believe; to suppose; to wish; to want; to miss (feel wistful about the absence of sb or sth) HSK1 + he1 to drink; My goodness! HSK2 + jin4 to advance; to enter; to come (or go) into; to receive or admit; to eat or drink; to submit or present; (used after a verb) into, in; to score a goal HSK2 + ba1 bar (loanword) (serving drinks, or providing Internet access etc); to puff (on a pipe etc); (onom.) bang HSK2 + de5 structural particle: used after a verb (or adjective as main verb), linking it to following phrase indicating effect, degree, possibility etc HSK2 觉得 + jue2de5 to think; to feel HSK3 + de5 -ly; structural particle: used before a verb or adjective, linking it to preceding modifying adverbial adjunct HSK3 + yong4 to use; to employ; to have to; to eat or drink; expense or outlay; usefulness; hence; therefore HSK3 饮料 + yin3liao4 drink; beverage HSK3 认为 + ren4wei2 to believe; to think; to consider; to feel HSK4 干杯 + gan1bei1 to drink a toast; Cheers! (proposing a toast); Here's to you!; Bottoms up!; lit. dry cup HSK4 考虑 + kao3lu:4 to think over; to consider; consideration HSK4 联系 + lian2xi4 connection; contact; relation; to get in touch with; to integrate; to link; to touch HSK4 + lian2 to link; to join; to connect; continuously; in succession; including; (used with 也, 都 etc) even; company (military) HSK4 + pian4 to cheat; to swindle; to deceive; to fool; to hoodwink; to trick HSK4 以为 + yi3wei2 to believe; to think; to consider; to be under the impression HSK4 + mao2 hair; feather; down; wool; mildew; mold; coarse or semifinished; young; raw; careless; unthinking; nervous; scared; (of currency) to devalue or depreciate; classifier for Chinese fractional monetary unit ( = 角jiao3, = 1; 10 yuan or 10 fen 分fen1) HSK5 中介 + zhong1jie4 to act as intermediary; to link; intermediate; inter-; agency; agent HSK5 思想 + si1xiang3 thought; thinking; idea; ideology; CL:个/个ge4 HSK5 管子 + guan3zi5 tube; pipe; drinking straw; CL:根gen1 HSK5 + chou4 stench; stink; smelly; to smell (bad) HSK5 结合 + jie2he2 to combine; to link; to integrate; binding; CL:次ci4 HSK5 + sa3 to sprinkle; to spray; to spill; to shed HSK5 沟通 + gou1tong1 to join; to connect; to link up; to communicate HSK5 怀念 + huai2nian4 to cherish the memory of; to think of; reminisce HSK6 环节 + huan2jie2 round segment; segment (of annelid worms); connection; link; sector; annular ring HSK6 琢磨 + zuo2mo5 to ponder; to mull over; to think through; Taiwan pr.zhuo2 mo2 HSK6 酗酒 + xu4jiu3 heavy drinking; to get drunk; to drink to excess HSK6 想方设法 + xiang3fang1she4fa3 to think up every possible method (idiom); to devise ways and means; to try this, that and the other HSK6 连锁 + lian2suo3 to interlock; to be linked; chain (store etc) HSK6 轨道 + gui3dao4 orbit; railway or tram line; fig. conventional way of thinking HSK6 边缘 + bian1yuan2 edge; fringe; verge; brink; periphery; marginal; borderline HSK6 陷入 + xian4ru4 to sink into; to get caught up in; to land in (a predicament) HSK6 点缀 + dian3zhui4 to decorate; to adorn; sprinkled; studded; only for show HSK6 眼神 + yan3shen2 expression or emotion showing in one's eyes; meaningful glance; wink; eyesight (dialect) HSK6 + zha3 to blink; to wink HSK6 思索 + si1suo3 to think deeply; to ponder HSK6 思念 + si1nian4 to think of; to long for; to miss HSK6 思维 + si1wei2 (line of) thought; thinking HSK6 咀嚼 + ju3jue2 to chew; to think over HSK6 墨水 + mo4shui3 ink; CL:瓶ping2 HSK6 收缩 + shou1suo1 to pull back; to shrink; to contract; (physiology) systole HSK6 胸怀 + xiong1huai2 one's bosom (the seat of emotions); breast; broad-minded and open; to think about; to cherish HSK6 皱纹 + zhou4wen2 wrinkle; CL:道dao4 HSK6 饮食 + yin3shi2 food and drink; diet HSK6 反思 + fan3si1 to think back over sth; to review; to revisit; to rethink; reflection; reassessment HSK6 刹那 + cha4na4 an instant (Sanskrit: ksana); split second; the twinkling of an eye HSK6 闪烁 + shan3shuo4 flickering; twinkling; evasive; vague (of speech) HSK6 心态 + xin1tai4 attitude (of the heart); state of one's psyche; way of thinking; mentality HSK6 粉色 + fen3se4 pink; white; erotic; beautiful woman; powdered (with make-up) HSK6 + lin2 to sprinkle; to drip; to pour; to drench HSK6 惦记 + dian4ji4 to think of; to keep thinking about; to be concerned about
66 Old HSK word(s): A VA * ren4wei2 think/ consider A VA * jue2de feel/ think A VA * gan3dao4 feel/ sense/ think A v;aux * xiang3 think/ suppose/ recall/ want to/ miss A VA * he1 drink A VA * kan4 see/ look at/ watch/ read/ think A N * si1xiang3 thought/ thinking/ idea/ ideology A N * qi4shui3 aerated water/ soda/ soft drink A VA * yi3wei2 think/ consider/ believe A N * jiu3 alcoholic drink/ wine/ liquor A v;n * lian2xi4 integrate/ link/ contact/ connection B vt * dang4 1.treat as, take for, regard as 2.think B * gan1 bei1 drink a toast/ cheer/ bottom up B VA * jie2he2 combine/ unite/ integrate/ link B n;VS * zhu3guan1 subject/ subjective thinking/ subjective B VA * sa3 sprinkle B VA * kao3lv4 think over/ consider B N * mo4shui3r ink B v;Adv * lian2 link/ join/ one after another B VA * suo1 contract/ shrink/ draw back C VA * shou1suo1 contract/ shrink/ reduce/ concentrate one's forces C N * nao3jin1 brains/ mind/ thinking capacities/ ideas/ concepts C VS * chen2 sink/ heavy C N * naoli4 mental power/ thinking ability/ intelligence C VA * ta1 fall down/ collapse/ crumple/ sink/ slump/ calm down C VA * xian4 get stuck/ get bogged down/ sink/ cave in/ frame/ fall C VA * zhou4 crinkle/ wrinkle/ furrow/ shrivel/ frown/ knit C N * zhou4wen2 wrinkle-line/ wrinkle/ furrow/ rimple/ crumple/ pucker C VA * lin2 sprinkle/ shower/ drench/ pour/ spray/ drizzle C VA * po1 splash/ spill/ sprinkle/ throw a fluid in flying masses C * zheng3 feng1 rectify-style/ rectify incorrect styles of work or thinking C VA * hui2xiang3 recall/ recollect/ think back/ reminisce C v;n * meng4xiang3 dream of/ hope vainly/ dream/ wishful thinking C N * bian1yuan2 edge/ fringe/ brink C VA * shan3shuo4 twinkle/ glimmer/ glitter/ hum and haw/ equivocate C VA * si1kao3 think over/ ponder over/ reflect upon/ consider C N * leng3yin3 cold drink C VA * si1nian4 miss/ think of/ long for C VA * si1suo3 think and seek solutions/ think in depth/ ponder C N * si1wei2 thinking/ thought C VA * ya1li4 press-shrink/ compress/ constrict/ reduce/ cut down C N * mo4 Chinese ink/ ink stick/ ink/ handwriting or painting C N * luo2ji logic/ order of thinking/ objective law C VA * dian4ji4 be concerned about/ keep thinking about C VA * jiao1 water/ irrigate/ pour/ sprinkle/ cast C n;v * yi4shi2 think-realize/ consciousness/ be conscious of C N * xin1si1 heart-thought/ thought/ idea/ thinking/ mind/ mood C VA * lian2jie1 connect/ join/ link C N * yin3liao4 drinking-stuff/ drink/ beverage C VA * suo1duan3 shrink-shorter/ shorten/ curtail/ cut short/ C VA * suo1xiao3 shrink-smaller/ reduce/ lessen/ deflate C v;n 怀* huai2 keep in mind/ think of/ be pregnant/ bosom/ mind C VA 怀* huai2nian4 cherish the memory of/ think of/ miss D VA * fan3si1 think again introspect D VA * xian2jie1 link up/ join D N * huan2jie2 link D N * chi4zi4 deficit/ red ink D VA * zha3 wink/ blink D VA 耀* shan3yao4 sparkle/ twinkle D VA * si1 think D * si1 qian2 xiang3 hou4 think over again and again D N * si1xu4 feeling/ thinking D N * feng4 chink/ crevice D VA * yin3 drink D N * yin3shi2 food and drink D * hua4 zhuang1 prink/ make up

化妆



妈妈,你在~什么呢?

Muốn +

大家齐声~彩。

Uống +

我马上要~机场了。

Vào +

他经常去酒~喝酒。

Nó +

你走~太快了。

Nhiều +

你~这本书怎么样?

Có +

天慢慢~黑了。

Đến +

我~了两个小时打扫房间。

Với +

冰箱里还有~吗?

Đồ uống +

你~他会来吗?

Nghĩ +

祝大家节日快乐,~!

Cheers +

我会认真~一下这个问题。

Xem xét +

有什么问题可以随时~我。

Liên hệ +

你怎么~我都忘了?

Thậm chí cả +

我没~你,他真的来了。

Nói dối +

我~你已经走了。

Nghĩ +

这只小狗的~是白色的。

Tóc +

Hòa giải +

Ý tưởng +

Ống +

Bốc mùi +

Ràng buộc +

Rắc +

Thông tin liên lạc +

Bỏ lỡ +

Link +

Cân nhắc +

Nghiện rượu +

Tìm cách đến +

Chuỗi +

Theo dõi +

Cạnh +

Bắt +

Chỉnh trang +

Mắt +

Chớp +

Suy nghĩ +

Suy nghĩ +

Suy nghĩ +

Nhai +

Mực +

Thu hẹp +

Tâm trí +

Nếp nhăn +

Ăn kiêng +

Sự phản ánh +

Flash +

Nóng bỏng +

Tâm trí +

Màu hồng +

Vòi hoa sen +

Nhớ +
Grade E word(s):








GbEngViet
我看你不应该。 I don't think you ought to.
我认为我考得不错. I think I did OK in the exam.
现代的人想法不同。 People today think differently.
我想我们能从中学到许多。 I think we may learn much from it.
我认为我已找到理想的爱人了。 I think I've met the love of my life.
我认为你应当去找医生看看病. I think you ought to go to/to go and see (ie consult) the doctor.
我认为他对这个问题的评论是不正确的。 I think his commentary on this issue is not correct.
这个虽然不便宜, 但我觉得我们还是应该买. It's not cheap but I think we should buy it none the less.
我妹妹认为,她能极力说服父亲提高她每月的零用钱。 My younger sister thinks she can argue Father into increasing her monthly pocket money.
在米饭上撒点盐. Sprinkle a little salt on the rice.
他把醋洒在鱼和土豆片上。 He sprinkled vinegar on his fish and chips.
小男孩的手指让墨水给染脏了。 The little boy stained his fingers with ink.
我认为秋天是一年中最美的季节。 I think autumn is the most beautiful season in a year.
他在我背上拍了一下,请我去喝酒。 He gave me a clap on the back and invited me for a drink.
我觉得我没有勇气告诉他这个坏消息。 I don't think I have the courage to tell him the bad news.
我认为这些有趣的旧习俗应该保存下去。 I think these interesting old customs should be preserved.
他们的观点同我们看问题的方法格格不入。 Their ideas are quite alien to our ways of thinking.
在这张粉红色纸条上写下你的姓名和地址。 Write your name and address on this pink slip.
我躺下来与其说是要睡觉,倒不如说是要思考。 I lay down not so much to sleep as to think.
就英文而言,它并不像你所认为的那样难。 So far as English is concerned, it is not so difficult as you might think.
很奇怪他们改变了计划,但我觉得没有什么用处。 Their change of plan is strange but I don't think it's significant.
那位著名的进步思想家被邀请在会议上发表演讲。 That famous progressive thinker was asked to deliver a speech at the meeting.
人类的种种经验都证明了爱与怕之间的紧密联系。 All kinds of human experience testify to the close link between love and fear.
东边地平线上的一道淡红光线使我知道天快要亮了。 A line of pink on the eastern horizon told me that daybreak was near.
我认为你最后的那个论点是在转移目标,以便我们忘掉要点。 I think your last argument was a diversion to make us forget the main point.
我不喜欢喝速溶咖啡。 I don't like to drink instant coffee.
那次宴会上有大量饮料供应。 There was a liberal supply of drinks at the party.
我认为我和我女儿之间没有隔阂。 I think there is no gulf between my daughter and I.
他偷脚踏车是事实,但他并不像你所想的那样坏。 It is true that he stole the bicycle, but he is not so bad as you might think.
我认为直截了当地告诉他这个坏消息倒是友好的行为。 I think it would be a kindness to tell him the bad news straight away.
我认为咱们不在家时不能把孩子都硬塞给你父母看管。 I don't think we can wish the children on your parents while we're away.
他到那里喝一瓶汽水和吃一块汉堡面包。 He go there to drink a soda and eat a hamburger.
你总是随心所欲而不考虑我们的情感。 You always follow your own inclination instead of thinking of our feelings.
他仅有的消遣是喝啤酒和在花园里种花草。 His only recreations are drinking beer and working in the garden.
我觉得你嘲笑他说英语的方式刺伤了他的自尊心。 I think you hurt his pride by laughing at the way he speaks English.
这幅画表现了牛在溪边饮水的迷人的田园风光。 The picture showed a charming pastoral scene of cows drinking from a stream.
规范语法阐述的是该派语法学家认为的某语言的口语或书面语的标准形式. A normative grammar of a language describes how its authors think the language should be spoken or written.
你觉得怎么样? What do you think of it?
你看我该怎么办? What do you think I should do?
你认为你能来吗? Do you think you can come?
你知道你在做什么吗? What do you think you are doing?
你以为你在跟谁说话? Who do you think you're talking to?
我们中午能到牛津吗? D'you think we'll make Oxford by midday?
你对现代艺术有何看法? What do you think of modern art?
你们认为他是个好干部吗? Do you think him a good cadre?
你看新栽的玫瑰长根了吗? Do you think the new rosebush has taken root?
你认为他当真要离开公司吗? Do you think he is serious about leaving the company?
你认为总统会对恐怖分子的要求让步吗? Do you think the President will give in to the terrorists' demand?
天竺葵是种开红、粉红或白色花的花园植物。 The geranium is a garden plant with red, pink or white flowers.
他问道:"你想日后到英国去住吗?"我说:"不会的,我已经断了这个念头了。" "Do you think you'll want to go back and live in England? " he asked. "I don't think so, " I said. "I think I've got that much out of my system."
没什么大不了的。 Think nothing of it.
让我为你的健康干杯。 Let me drink to your health.
我们要为新娘的健康干杯。 We must drink to the health of the bride.
我要为此干杯。 I'll drink to that.
那条鱼腐烂得发臭了. That rotten fish stinks.
印刷油墨用光了。 The printing ink has been used up.
我才不要你的臭钱呢. I don't want your stinking money.
我不禁也有同样的想法。 I can not help think the same.
我碰巧想到同样的事。 I chanced to be thinking of the same thing.
群众情绪转眼就能发生变化. The mood of the crowd can change in the twinkling of an eye.
他以为她爱上他,但只是梦想而已。 He thinks she is in love with him, but it's only a dream.
简而言之,我认为我们应该接受他的提议。 Briefly, I think we should accept his offer.
我以为他要请客,但结果是各付各的。 I think he was treating, but it turned out to be a Dutch treat.
大多数中国人认为他将从此不受欢迎。 Most Chinese think he will be therefrom unwelcome.
我认为我们对这一问题已差不多是言无不尽了. I think we've just about exhausted that subject.
运动和身体的关系,如同思考和头脑的关系。 Exercise is to the body what thinking is to the brain.
我向你们保证那是真事, 以免有人觉得奇怪. Lest anyone should think it strange, let me assure you that it is quite true.
我想我们应该制订出一项行动计划,用来对付这种情况。 I think we should work out a strategy to deal with this situation.
我想您也许知道中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活政策。 I think you probably know that China have adopt a flexible policy in her foreign trade.
我认为在这些本来是无关紧要的评论中含有一定的真实性。 I think there is a kernel of truth in these otherwise frivolous comments.
很多交际上的访问,你以为是来拜会你本人的,其实是来拜会你的酒瓶子。 Many social visits that you think pay to yourself is paying to your bottle.
常去教堂的英国人更喜欢严格的布教者,因为他认为一些深刻的真理不至于伤害他的邻居。 The british churchgoer prefer a severe preacher because he think a few home truth with do his neighbour no harm.
草上沾满了露珠. The grass was sprinkled with dew.
她把食物和饮料放在客人面前。 She set the foods and drink before the guest.
他喝酒过多, 身体逐渐衰弱了. He started to drink too much and gradually ran to seed.
神父把圣水洒在婴儿的额头上. The priest sprinkled holy water on the baby's forehead.
这条路把所有的新城镇都连接起来了。 The road links all the new towns.
我偶尔喝杯咖啡, 但平常都喝茶. I drink an occasional cup of coffee; but usually I take tea.
他站在边上等待跳水时浑身发抖. He stood shivering on the brink, waiting to dive in.
我也认为不卫生,但是我对病菌的抵抗力很高。 I don't think so, either, but my resistance to germs is high.
这一事故可以作为醉酒驾驶危害的实际教训. Let this accident be an object lesson in the dangers of drinking and driving.
一位空中小姐走过来,问他是否想要些饮料。 An air stewardess came and asked him if he would like some drink.
我认为你说美国是世界和平的障碍是不对的。 I don't think it is correct of you to say that America is a balk to world peace.
就连你所能想到的最壮的人也不能光用手就将木头撕裂。 The strongest man (that) you can think of cannot tear the log apart with bare hands.
马克是个不听话的孩子, 我看他们现在对他的培养方面做得不错. Mark's a difficult child and I think they're making a good job of bringing him up.
那时,这老头儿只不过是个泥瓦工罢了。他之所以发迹,我认为靠的是精明的而不是业绩。 In his time, the old gentleman was a working mason, and had risen form the ranks more, I think, by shrewdness than by merit.
酗酒是他一生的祸根。 Drink was the bane of his life.
转眼间他就无影无踪了。 He disappeared in a twinkling of an eye.
我嗓子发痒--大概是感冒了. I've got this tickle in my throat I think I may be getting a cold.
这次地震把这堵墙震得下陷并开始崩塌. The earthquake made the wall sink and start to crumble.
这张古董桌子卖给那位戴粉红色帽子的女士了. The antique table went to the lady in the pink hat.
他有眨眼睛的习惯, 但渐渐地他不再患此毛病。 He had a habit of blinking his eyes, but gradually he grew out of it.
酗酒令人如此糊涂。而人本来就是糊涂,所以酗酒无非就等于是以罚款免人重罪罢了。 Drinking make such fool of people, and people is such fool to begin with, that it's compound a felony.
群众臂挽著臂组成人墙. The crowd linked arms to form a barrier.
这件羊毛衫洗后会缩水吗? Will this woolen sweater shrink when washed?
吸烟与肺部疾病之间有关系吗? Is there a link between smoking and lung disease?
经济正在萎缩而不是在增长中。 The economy is shrinking instead of growing.
这种橙汁饮品不含人工调味料. This orange drink contains no artificial flavourings.
把这种软膏搽在皮肤上,让它渗进去。 Rub the cream on your skin and let it sink in.
她熨衬衣时样子呆板, 不动脑筋. She was quite mechanical and unthinking in the way she ironed the shirts.
这件事从头到尾都散发著(贪污腐化的)臭味! The whole business stinks (of corruption)!
在禁止酒後开车这一行动中要对司机突击检查. The campaign against drinking and driving will include spot checks on motorists.
昨晚我酒喝得太多真是自讨苦吃, 现在头疼得很厉害! I'm paying the penalty for drinking too much last night; I've got a dreadful headache!
不努力是考不及格的, 因此不要欺骗自己(以为可以及格). You can't pass exams without working, so don't deceive yourself (into thinking you can).
你难道不能想出一个比`好'更恰当的字眼来形容你的假日吗? Can't you think of a better word than `nice' to describe your holiday?
你认为那个冬季——那个叫做不愉快的冬季——十之八九会现再次出现吗? Do you think there is a likelihood that winter-the winter of discontent as it was called-could be repeated?
在远庄园欢度周末,使弗雷德和我极感高兴,我简直不知道眼前还有什么其他事情能比得上它。 I can't think of anything Fred and I would enjoy more right now than a weekend at Far Acres.
美国以及其他发达国家的官员说,将保护科技(以阻止外流)与对付饥饿问题混为一谈是在混淆视听。 Officials of the United States and other developed countries said that linking technology protection to the fight against hunger was a red herring.
欧洲进一步统一的计划可以尚未定案,可是从赫尔辛基到罗马的人在最近几星期得到一个时常令人痛苦的教训:他们各国的经济已经如何地牵扯在一起了。 Europe's plans for further unification may be up in the air, but people from Helsinki to Rome have been learning an often painful lesson in recent weeks about how entwined their economies have already become.
思考正确是重要的。 Thinking correctly is important.
我认为那电影不怎么样。 I don't think much of the movie.
我想我能来,但还说不定。 I think I can come, but don't rely on it.
我看最好还是给你做些化验。 I think we'd better give you a few test.
要学好英语就要处处学习用英语思考。 To learn English well one has to learn to think in English at every turn.
我很难设想能到英国以外的地方去生活. I can't imagine living (ie don't think I shall ever live) anywhere but England.
我想我找到了简便方法,给钱而不是花时间。 I think I'll take the easy way out and give money instead of time.
我太生气了, 我一定要当面告诉她我对她的看法。 I am so angry that I'll tell her to her face what I think of her.
他的红墨水用完了。 He has run out of red ink.
我想我不要独自一人去。 I don't think I will go alone.
从投资的角度来考虑那件事. Think of it in terms of an investment.
他意识到黑手党要来报复他。 He thinks the Mafia are out to get him.
但它不想某些酒那样上头。 But it do not go to the head as some drinks do.
他很自私, 不想把汽车借给我. He's too selfish to think of lending me his car.
我认为他的一些看法并不怎么样。 I don't think much of his ideas.
他喝酒喝得很多但好像总是很清醒. He drinks a lot but always seems sober.
我认为首相可能控制不住局面了。 I think the prime minister may be losing his grip.
他是个敢于思考的人,富有创新观点。 He is a bold thinker, with lots of original ideas.
当别人注意他时,他就会退缩一旁。 He had a tendency to shrink up whenever attention was focused on him.
他对那把墨水倒翻在书上的孩子臭骂了一顿。 He swore at the boy who dropped ink on the book.
您一定发现我们产品的包装美观讲究。 I think you'll find the packing beautiful and quite well-done.
他不仅请我进屋,而且竟然还请喝了一杯。 He not only invited me into his house but he actually offered me a drink.
由于洗后缩小,那件衬衫现在小得不能穿了。 As a result of shrinkage, the shirt is now too small to wear.
她给你这份精美礼物足以表示出她对你的思念。 The nice present she gave you spoke volumes for what she thinks of you.
总之,我们认为我们都同情剧中的女主人公。 In the final analysis I think our sympathy lies with the heroine of the play.
我向来不大想看到你,咱们俩之间大概从来不曾有过好感。 I never had much in seeing you. There was no love lost between us, at any time, I think.
记住,你现在当家作主了,要大胆说话,有什么想法就告诉我们。 Remember you are one of the masters now, so speak up and tell us what you think.
人类通过自动化扩展了人类神经系统的功能思维和决断的才能。 He extends his nervous system and his thinking and decision-making faculties through automation.
我想喝一杯冷饮。 I want to have a cool drink.
唉,恐怕只能如此了。 Well, I think it will have to do.
我想要到十月中旬。 By the middle of October, I think.
我一直惦记着这件事。 I've kept on thinking about that all the time.
他皱著眉头用心地思考. His brow corrugated with the effort of thinking.
皮肤晒得过分就能起皱纹. Too much sunbathing will wrinkle your skin.
她眼睛里闪烁著调皮的光辉. Her eyes twinkled with mischief.
我想要一些没有酒精的饮料。 I would like some temperance drinks.
我觉得这虫子是蝴蝶的幼虫。 I think this worm is a larva of a butterfly.
海港的灯火在水平线上闪烁著. Harbour lights were blinking on the horizon.
一盏小灯笼在黑暗中微微闪光。 A little lantern blinked in the darkness.
一想到叫孩子遭罪我心里就难受。 It turns me up to think of children being made to suffer.
北京为和台北建立联系展示善意姿态。 Beijing offers goodwill gesture to Taipei for links.
她的英雄事迹和她的先进思想是一致的。 Her heroic deeds sorted well with her advanced thinking.
我觉得它并不丑, 恰恰相反, 它挺美. It doesn't seem ugly to me; on the contrary, I think it's rather beautiful.
他们以为能在选举中轻易取胜, 但事情往往会功败垂成. They think they'll win the election easily, but there's many a slip 'twixt cup and lip.
他在金鱼缸周围贴上了彩色风景明信片,好让金鱼们以为在游历四方。 He pasted picture postcard around goldfish bowl to make the goldfish think they were going place.
不停的动乱和日常生活的平凡活动看来会阻碍或者至少会使人不能安静地集中思考。 The incessant hurry and trivial activity of daily life seem to prevent, or at least, discourage quiet and intensive thinking.
聚合物许多天然和人工合成的化合物中的任一种,通常具高分子的重量,包含最多可达上百万个的彼此重复且相连的单位,每一个单位都是一个相对较轻和较简单的分子 Any of numerous natural and synthetic compounds of usually high molecular weight consisting of up to millions of repeated linked units, each a relatively light and simple molecule.
链条中薄弱的一环 A weak link in a chain.
我们必须消除分歧以挽救公司. We must sink our differences and save the firm.
农场有一个供牛饮水的池塘。 The farm has a pond from which the cattle can drink.
正是希腊人影响了西方人的思维。 It was the Greeks who shaped the thinking of Western man.
由于酗酒,迈克尔谋职时每次都遭拒绝。 Because of his drinking, Michael was refused a job at every turn.
一种冷饮品,常为白葡萄酒和果汁的混合物 A cold drink, often a mixture of white wine and juice.
思维敏捷和发言迅速可能弥补缺乏勇敢精神的不足。 Quick thinking and ready speech may carry off a little daring.
不要轻率地奔赴险境,做任何决定之前都要认真想想。 Don't rush headlong into danger; think it through carefully before you make any decisions.
等到他被迫向朋友乞讨时, 他觉得自己的境况已糟到无以复加的地步了. When he was forced to beg from his friends he felt he had touched bottom and could sink no lower.
动物能思考吗? Are animals able to think?
这张纸湿的地方起皱褶了. The paper has wrinkled where it got wet.
你认为砂糖可以替代蜂蜜吗? Can you think sugar will substitute for honey?
急躁的仓促而不加思索的;冲动的 Hasty and unthinking; impetuous.
你能瞪着看多长时间不眨眼? How long can you stare without blinking your eyes?
那老人的脸上布满皱纹和褶子. The old man's face was covered in lines and wrinkles.
喝一杯茶吧--除非你想喝冷饮。 Have a cup of tea unless you'd prefer a cold drink.
他只有一个心思--想的都是性事! He's got a one-track mind -- all he ever thinks about is sex!
他挥霍掉了大部分钱财, 濒于破产。 He dissipated most of his money and was on the brink of bankruptcy.
我们不能强迫你(去做), 但认为你应该做. We cannot compel you to (do it), but we think you should.
你要是以为我是出於私心, 那你就冤枉我了. You wrong me if you think I only did it for selfish reasons.
两艘宇宙飞船将於轨道上(互相)连接. The two spacecraft will link up (with each other) in orbit.
你认为这个病人什么时候可以做肿瘤手术? When do you think the patient can be operated on for the tumor?
往炖煮的食物上加一匙麦麸,以增加其纤维含量。 Sprinkle a spoonful of bran onto the stew to increase the fibre content.
他好像起了疑心--你觉得他看穿我们[我们要干的事]了吗? He looks suspicious do you think he's rumbled us/what we're up to?
这个精神病人老是自言自语地说:“是我不好,是我不好。” The mad man is always thinking aloud:"It was my fault.It was my fault."
差劲……我刚刚开始认为他有潜力,他却丢下一切转到别处工作了。 Darn...just when I start think he have potential, he just drop everything and took another job elsewhere.
亨利认为他总是对的,如果有人敢于反驳他的话,他就摆出一副盛气凌人的架势。 Henry thinks he is always right and gets on his high horse if anyone dares to contradict him.
"况且,不管我是不是这样",他接着说,"这和他认为我忘恩负义没有多大关系。" "Besides, whether I am or not, " he added, "that has little or nothing to do with his thinking me ungrateful."
一个人只要将自己的大脑与计算机连接起来,进入Cyberspace,就可以体验在该空间的一切遭遇。 Once his brain was linked with the computer, a man would undergo all experiences in the space.
自由思想家(尤指在宗教思想方面)拒绝了权威和教条主义,赞同理性的探究和思索的人 One who has rejected authority and dogma, especially in religious thinking, in favor of rational inquiry and speculation.
唉!可怜的公爵!他担负的工作简直是数沙饮海;一个人站在他一边作战,就有1000人转身逃走。 Alas, poor duke! the task he undertakes is numbering sands, and drinking oceans dry: Where one on his side fights, thousands will fly.
优秀的学者“主动留心于”新信息,他们对读到的东西进行思索,以挑战的精神对待它,融会贯通,使之成为自己的东西。 Good learners become"actively involved" with new information.They think about what they read, challenge it, make it their own.
当心别喝多了. Take care (that) you don't drink too much/not to drink too much.
我不敢去想她知道真相后会怎么样。 I dread to think what will happen if she finds out the truth.
如果他老是这样喝酒,他迟早要丢饭碗的。 If he continues drinking, sooner or later he will lose his job.
她这个人不好说话,我想她不会答应我们的。 She is a hard nut(to crack);I don't think she will give us permission.
科学家正在设想一种新的利用太阳能的方法。 The scientist is thinking of a new way of tapping the solar energy.
我们在海上紧急降落. We crash-landed in the drink.
我看我已经受细菌感染了. I think I've caught a bug.
我认为大量阅读是必要的。 I think it's necessary for us to read a lot.
过量喝酒对你的身体有害。 It is harmful to your health to drink too much.
你的母性本能远比你想像的强. Your maternal instincts go deeper than you think.
我认为你没有意识到局势的严重. I don't think you realize the gravity of the situation.
你仔细考虑过之后,请用传真相告。 After you think it over, please let me know by fax.
有道理,我认为那是非常公道的价格。 Fair enough, I think that's a very reasonable price.
我从不后悔参军,我认为自己做得对。 I never regretted joining up. I think I did the right thing.
果断些,确切地告诉他们你认为应该怎么做。 Be decisive, tell them exactly what you think should be done.
这本书将为读者展现经济思想的新远景。 The book will open up to readers new vistas on economic thinking.
我们要想一想买新房子的事了,时机即将来临。 The time is approaching when we must think about buying a new house.
那记者虽然有点累,但他那天晚上却连夜写文章。 The journalist chucked out ink throughout that night although he was a bit tired.
父亲说我可以上大学,因此我认为我要准备入学考试。 Father say I may enter a university, so I think I will prepare for the entrance examination.
我们必须知道别的国家的习俗,免得他们会认为我们是没有礼貌的。 We must find out the customs of other countries, so that they will not think us ill mannered.
本届政府并没有显示出应有的远见,应有的常识,不能看出这些人民正以伟大的战争来换取自由。换取更好的生活水平,过上好日子。 I don't think this Administration has shown the foresight, has shown the knowledge, has been identified with the great fight which these people are waging to be free, to get a better standard of living, to live better.
这水不宜饮用。 The water is unfit for drinking.
炸弹一会儿就爆炸了。 The bomb exploded in a twinkling.
我想我听到有人叫唤。 I think I hear that someone cries out.
管理部门将供应饮食. The management will provide food and drink.
他的自剖是勇于面对现实的。 His self-analysis was unblinking.
我想要开个定期存款帐户。 I think I'd like a deposit account.
我们必须确保饮用水的纯净。 We must ensure the purity of drinking water.
他抬眼凝视着头顶上方星光闪烁的天空。 He stared up at the stars twinkling in the sky above him.
他的行为毫无理智,我认为他一定是疯了。 His action are so irrational that I think he must be off his chump.
公司的事情已经到了这种地步, 因此他正在考虑辞职. Things have come to such a state in the company that he's thinking of resigning.
我想你方技术人员可以在我方用户的工厂里接受培训。 I think your technician can be trained in the factory of our customer.
由于这笔交易金额很大,买主在做出决定之前必须再三考虑。 As this transaction involve a very large sum, buyer have to think twice before deciding.
假使语言是为了隐藏思想而被发明的,那么报纸就是对这不良发明的一大改进。 If word were invented to conceal think, newspaper should be a great improvement on a bad invention.
想到我们把所有的钱都花在儿子的教育上,而他却所想去一家沉闷的工厂工作,我感到很伤心。 It breads my heart to think of all the money we spent on our son's education and all he wants to do is work in a dreary factory.
有人说布什因选举大会开得不好以及竞选方法不佳而受害。可是即使两者都做得较好,结果也将是一样。我想根本问题也不在于经济。 Some will say Mr. Bush was done in by a bad convention and a bad campaign. But if both had gone better the outcome would have been the same. And I don't think it all came down to the economy, either.
她向我眨眼。 She winked at me.
他会心地向她眨了眨眼. He winked at her knowingly.
池塘边有许多花。 There are many flowers on the brink of the pond.
它想他至多不过15岁。 I think he was fifteen at(the) most.
他淫荡地对她眨了一下眼。 He gave her a lewd wink.
饮用水均须过滤净化. All drinking water must be filtered.
他酗酒越来越成问题了。 His drinking is getting to be a problem.
要洗的餐具都在洗涤糟里呢. The washing-up had been left in the sink.
鹿低下头去喝池塘里的水。 The deer lowered its head to drink from the pond.
年轻人的酗酒问题越来越严重. Drink is a growing problem among the young.
他认为向他人乞求救济是耻辱。 He thinks it's a shame to beg others for alms.
他认为贪图他人的财物是有罪的。 He thinks it's a sin to covet other's properties.
我去睡觉,茶沏好后告诉我一声。 I'm going to sleep, tip me the wink when tea's ready.
我刚才还在琢磨著这条路多长啊. I was just thinking (to myself) what a long way it is.
我听到了他口袋里叮当碰撞的硬币声。 I heard the clink of coins in his pockets.
被击败的军队偷偷潜回到它在山里的据点里。 The defeat army slinked back to its stronghold in the mountain.
假若认为耳聋有趣, 这种幽默感十分不当. If you think deafness is funny, you've got a very misplaced sense of humour.
开得好的钮眼是联系艺术与自然的唯一环节。 A really well- made buttonhole is the only link between art and nature.
他向我眨了眨一只眼,意思是他正在开别人的玩笑。 He winked at me to show that he was playing a joke on the others.
考虑到那种困难的情况,我认为他的表现令人钦佩。 I think he conducted himself admirably, considering the difficult circumstances.
她早饭一向吃得不多。她通常喝一杯咖啡,啃一片面包。 She never had much for breakfast. She would drink a cup of coffee and nibble at a piece of bread.
我想我们今天的讨论大家都谈得差不多了。让我的秘书来送诸位出去吧。 I think that just about concludes our discussion. Let my secretary show you out.
利昂没完成几何作业,因为他思想总在开小差,想着班上新来的女生。 Leon didn't finish his geometry homework because his mind kept jumping the track to think about the new girl in class.
酗酒成性的人承认饮酒过度是弊多利少,他这样说实际是自己打自己的嘴巴。 By admitting that excessive drinking does more harm than good, the man who indulged in the practice was condemned out of his own mouth.
这是一个应该避免使用的非正式术语。该术语有时用于一种逻辑元件,这种逻辑元件可以实现特定的功能或在变量之间提供链接。 An improper term to be avoided. This term is sometimes used to designate a logic element which performs a specific function or provides a linkage between variables.
你是那麽想的吗? 纯粹是错觉! You think that, do you? Pure illusion!
事情并非像你想的那麽糟。 Buck up! Things aren't as bad as you think.
我就是这个时侯被教会思考的。 That was when I was taught to think.
“三思而后行”是我的座右铭。 "Think before you act" is my motto.
让我们举杯向新娘和新郎祝贺! Let's drink (a toast) to the bride and bridegroom!
这本书破旧了,封面上有墨渍。 The book is worn out and has ink stain on its cover.
他喝著廉价的香槟酒, 样子十分放荡. He was drinking cheap champagne with a raffish air.
我们得听一个关於酗酒害处的冗长报告! We had to listen to a peroration on the evils of drink!
听你谈话(那口气),我还以为你是首相呢。 To hear you talk, I'd think you were Prime Minister.
最後总算把孩子从躲藏的地方都找了出来. The children were finally all winkled out of their hiding places.
请各位将酒杯斟满, 向新娘、 新郎祝酒! Please charge your glasses and drink a toast to the bride and groom!
思考,推理便运智力的行为过程;思考或推理 The act or process of using the intellect; thinking or reasoning.
你认为学生会对这些现代哲学思潮感兴趣吗? Do you think the students will plug in to these modem philosophy trend?
我父亲小酌之後,就变得开朗可亲些,话也说得多了。 My father expanded a little when he have have a drink, and start to talk more freely.
我头脑[记忆]里(完全)是一片空白--连一个答案也想不出. My mind/memory was a (complete) blank I couldn't think of a single answer.
如果你想象我一样做一个新闻工作者,那我决不会劝阻你。来吧,快来吧! If you're thinking of becoming a journalist like me, I'd be the last to discourage you. Come on in, the water's fine!
我想我很可能得到这份工作, 可是假设鲍勃也申请的话, 那[他]可能使我的计画落空. I think I'm likely to get the job, but if Bob applies for it too it/he could queer my pitch.
万勿对人类失去信心:要想到美国国内那些从未以卑鄙的手法欺骗过你的人啊。 Do not lose faith in humanity: think of all the people in the united state who have never play you a single nasty trick.
回忆或遐想指与另一人、物或观点联系在一起的记忆中的或想象的感情、情感、观点或感觉 A remembered or imagined feeling, emotion, idea, or sensation linked to a person, object, or idea.
我想现在我明白你的意思了。如果你所说的“正直”就是我所说的“一贯性”,那么我们刚才的争吵就是彼此误解了。 I get your drift now, I think. If you mean by"integrity", what I would call"consistency" then we've been arguing at cross-purposes.
韦伯磁通量的国际单位,等于当磁通量在一秒钟内被统一地减弱为零时在它联接的一圈电路内产生一伏特电动势时的磁通量 The SI unit of magnetic flux equal to the magnetic flux that in linking a circuit of one turn produces in it an electromotive force of one volt as it is uniformly reduced to zero within one second.