Gb | Eng | Viet |
---|
门一开, 她走了进来。 | The door opened and she came in. | → |
我有两个姐姐. 她们都是医生. | I've got two sisters. They'reboth doctors. | → |
我们请她帮忙时, 她总是那么不友好。 | She is always so disagreeable when we ask her to help. | → |
我总是分不出这对姐妹, 她们看上去简直一模一样. | I always confuse the sisters: they look so alike. | → |
她不用学跑步技巧, 她天生就擅跑. | She didn't have to learn how to run: she's a natural. | → |
她晚了一个钟头了吧? 她就是这样. | She was an hour late, was she? That's about par for the course for her. | → |
就她的年龄来说, 她是够活跃的. | She's very active, considering her age. | → |
凡是漂亮的男子, 她见一个追一个. | She runs after every good-looking man she meets. | → |
我叫她去刷牙, 她就跟我顶起嘴来. | I asked her to go and brush her teeth and she just sassed me back. | → |
从她的回答来看, 她并不十分热心. | I gathered from the way she replied that she wasn't very enthusiastic. | → |
从她那封信的字里行间我得知, 她把他赶了出去。 | Reading between the lines of her letter, I learned she had driven him out. | → |
在她患病期间, 她的律师一直代理她的业务. | During her illness her solicitor has been acting for her in her business affairs. | → |
噪声很大, 她用棉花团把耳朵堵上了. | The noise was so loud that she put wads of cotton wool in her ears. | → |
我打电话时, 她早已走了. | She had already left when I phoned. | → |
她是能谅解的, 她是个大好人. | She'll understand and forgive; she's really quite human. | → |
我们接近她时, 她就挥棒乱打. | As we approached her, she laid about her with a stick. | → |
玛丽的母亲去世了, 她父亲依然健在. | Mary's mother is dead but her father is still alive. | → |
即使周围的人都惊惶不已, 她也总是保持著超然的镇静. | Even when those around her panic she always maintains an Olympian calm. | → |
假若她想要的是我的办公桌, 她尽管拿走, 我还求之不得呢! | As far as I'm concerned, if it's my desk she wants, she's welcome to it! | → |
得到她丈夫的死讯, 她神经错乱了。 | At the news of her husband's death, she went to pieces. | → |
在我完全不了解的情况下, 她已先行办好了度假的预订手续. | Quite unknown to me, she'd gone ahead and booked the holiday. | → |
他打电话时, 她恰巧不在家. | She happened to be out/It happened that she was out when he called. | → |
论智力, 她和她哥哥不相上下. | She's the equal of her brother as far as intelligence is concerned. | → |
只要顺著她, 她是又和蔼又讲理. | She's all sweetness and light provided you're doing what she wants. | → |
她是办公室的新人, 她有什麽需要就多帮帮忙. | She's the new girl in the office, so give her any help she needs. | → |
有人问她为什麽要这样做, 她则极力为自己辩解. | When asked to explain her behaviour, she gave a very defensive answer. | → |
|