Gb | Eng | Viet |
---|
马路上来往的车辆声音不断地破坏我们家的安宁。 | The noise of cars passing along the road is a continual disturbance to our quiet at home. | → |
过马路时要当心。 | Be careful when you cross the road. | → |
他在马路对面向我招手致意。 | He beckoned to me from across the street. | → |
当一个候选人隔开马路也认得你的时候,离选举(的日子)也就不太远了。 | The election is not very far off when a candidate can recognize you across the street. | → |
这个少先队员扶着盲人过了马路。 | The Young Pioneer saw the blind man across the road. | → |
我们很快就来到一条很宽、很吵杂,各种车辆来往行驶的大马路上。 | Soon we came to a crowded street, a very wide street crowded with allsorts of vehicles. | → |
对任何一件东西都要以正确的名称来称呼的人,几乎不可能走过马路而不被人作为共同的敌人来打倒的吧。 | A man that should call everything by its right name, would hardly pass the streets without being knocked down as a common enemy. | → |
帮助盲人过马路是做好事. | It is an act of kindness/a kind act to help a blind man across the street. | → |
她反复地给孩子们说,他们不可以独自横过马路。 | She drummed it into the children that they must not cross the road alone. | → |
顺着马路大约100公尺。在你左方,你会看到一栋四层楼。 | Follow the road for about100 meters. You'll see a seven-story building on your leave. | → |
|