| Gb | Eng | Viet |
|---|
| 别胡闹了,过来给我帮个忙。 | Stop fucking around and come and give me a hand. | → |
| 直到听到闹钟的铃声我才醒来。 | I didn't wake up until I heard the alarm clock. | → |
| 别胡闹了,快来帮我把这个抬起来。 | Stop playing silly buggers and help me lift this. | → |
| 吵闹声使他烦躁。 | The loud noise chafed him. | → |
| 孩子喂饱后不哭不闹的满足状使疲惫的母亲很满意。 | The quiet contentment of a well-fed child satisfied the tired mother. | → |
| 我不知道他着了什么魔,在那条热闹的街上把车子开得这么快。 | I don't know what possessed him to drive so fast down that busy street. | → |
| 我不喜欢它因为很吵闹。 | I didn't like it because it was noisy. | → |
| 别到处胡闹了, 干活儿去吧. | Stop larking about and get on with your work. | → |
| 注意你的举止, 别闹出笑话来。 | Behave yourself; don't make a fool of yourself. | → |
| 吵闹的年青人都已从影院被逐出去了。 | The noisy youths were ejected from the cinema. | → |
| 吵闹声不绝于耳,我很难保持精神集中。 | I found it hard to keep my concentration with such a noise going on. | → |
| 看起来他似乎很喜欢大城市的热闹繁忙的生活。 | It seems that he enjoys the hustle and bustle of life in the big city. | → |
| 邻居们请他们停止吵闹, 可他们不听还是继续吵闹。 | The neighbors asked them to stop making a noise, but they kept on. | → |
| 足球队输球后球迷们在街上聚众闹事。 | The football supporters ran riot through the town after the defeat of their team. | → |
| 首先,我站在一个热闹的角落,仅仅是看着人们,试图以审视他们来理解他们生活的某些东西。 | First, I stand at a busy corner, merely looking at people, trying by sight of them to understand something of their live. | → |
| 那些吵吵闹闹的邻居成了我生活中的一大忧患. | Those noisy neighbours are the bane of my life. | → |
| 我不同意,布莱顿城更为热闹。 | I disagree, brighton's more lively. | → |
| 一阵喧闹声转移了我们的注意力。 | A loud noise diverted my attention. | → |
| 你听见没听见昨晚隔壁闹翻天了? | Did you hear the carryings-on next door last night? | → |
| 斯特兰德大街是伦敦最热闹的要道之一。 | The Strand is one of London's busiest thoroughfares. | → |
| 你傻了, 竟敢和重量级的拳击冠军寻衅闹事! | It was foolish of you to pick a fight with a heavyweightboxing champion! | → |
| 穿过敞开的窗户传来对那些喧闹学生的责骂声. | Abuse rained down on the noisy students from the open windows. | → |
| 叫那些男孩子别在院子里吵闹:妈妈正在睡觉。 | Tell the boys to stop messing about in the courtyard: Mother is sleeping. | → |
| 老年人或坐着谈话或玩纸牌或干脆观看“活动区”的热闹场面。 | The old people sit talking or play cards, or simply watch the sound and fury of the"activity area." | → |
| 我可不是闹着玩的。 | I mean it. | → |
| 还有一个跟他闹革新的工人,那就是唐英。 | One of the workers who followed in his steps as an innovator was Tang Ying. | → |
| 你别找茬儿闹事, 要不然我就叫警察了! | Don't give me any aggro or I'll call the police! | → |
| 呜呜声高速运转的机器的高且喧闹的噪音 | The loud, roaring noise of an engine operating at high speed. | → |
| 足球比赛中恣意闹事现在已经达到愈演愈烈的地步。 | Football hooliganism is now reaching epidemic proportions. | → |
| 交通车辆不停的喧闹声使我们得不到片刻安宁。 | The incessant noise of the traffic give us not a moment's peace. | → |
| 街上有人闹事. | There's rioting in the streets. | → |
| 她正在闹别扭呢。 | She is just being difficult. | → |
| 要闹清楚每个习惯用语的意思是不容易的。 | It is no easy thing to get at the meaning of every idiom. | → |
| 邻居们请他们安静一些, 可他们还是吵吵闹闹。 | The neighbors asked them to stop making a noise, but they kept on. | → |
| 在热闹的都市里骑自行车往往比坐汽车方便得多. | A bicycle's often far more convenient than a car in busy cities. | → |
| 我姐姐在假日里对孩子们放任不管,以至于有一段时间闹得很厉害,使邻居都感到厌烦。 | My sister left her children so much to themselves during the holidays that for a time they ran wild and became a nuisance to the neighbourhood. | → |
| 工会正酝酿著闹事. | Trouble is brewing in the trade unions. | → |
| 政府拟采取措施严禁在足球比赛中闹事。 | The Government intends to clamp down on soccer hooliganism. | → |
| 吵闹的声音这样大,我怎能读书呢? | How can I read with all this row going on? | → |
|