Gb | Eng | Viet |
---|
他在面包上涂上苹果酱。 | He spread some apple jam on the bread. | → |
亲爱的,过街到那个商店去买些酱油。 | My darling, come over the street to that shop to buy some soy. | → |
你要西红柿酱吗? | Would you like some tomato paste? | → |
阿都波一种由海菜及肉或鱼做成的菲律宾菜肴,用咖喱、酱油和香料作调料,佐以米饭 | A Philippine dish of marinated vegetables and meat or fish seasoned with garlic, soy sauce, and spices and served with rice. | → |
他们吃了满满一罐果酱. | They've eaten a whole pot of jam! | → |
这果酱罐的盖子拧不开. | The lid of this jam pot won't unscrew. | → |
到柜子那儿把果酱取下来。 | Go to the cupboard and get down the jam. | → |
想要点黑莓酱吗? | Would you like some blackberry jam? | → |
一瓶花生酱多少钱? | How much is a jar of peanut butter? | → |
我希望用些虾子酱蘸着吃。 | I'd like some shrimp-roe soy sauce with it. | → |
我喜欢乳酪果酱,不过这是后天养成的一种嗜好。 | I like jam with cheese, but it's an acquired taste. | → |
我伸手到桌子那端去拿果酱. | I reached across the table for the jam. | → |
盖上果酱瓶! 要不准得招黄蜂. | Cover the jam! It's sure to invite the wasps. | → |
去年秋天埃米莉姑妈做了12瓶番茄酱。 | Aunt Emily put up a dozen cans of tomato last fall. | → |
梅子酱由干梅子或杏子做成的甜酱或油酥点心馅 | A sweet spread or pastry filling made of prunes or apricots. | → |
|