Gb | Eng | Viet |
---|
他去邮局买些邮票。 | He went to the post-office to buy some stamps. | → |
以前在那里有一个邮局。 | There used to be a post office there. | → |
把这些信送到对面邮局去。 | Take these letters over to the post office. | → |
收集这些邮票花了我一百块钱。 | It cost me 100 dollars to collect the stamps. | → |
我用了一个邮资已付的信封。 | I use a prepaid envelope. | → |
这里的邮政服务很不可靠。 | The postal service here is very unreliable. | → |
下一次邮递时间是四点钟。 | The next postal delivery is at 4 o'clock. | → |
转寄给我们的邮件晚了很久才拿到。 | There was a long lag in forwarding mail to us. | → |
他收集的邮票是我的三倍还不止。 | He has collected more than three times as many stamps as I (have). | → |
他用蒸汽把信封上的邮票揭下来。 | He steamed the stamp off the envelope. | → |
驾驶教练让我在邮局停车。 | The driving instructor told me to pull up at the post office. | → |
劳驾,您能告诉我在哪能买到邮票吗? | Excuse me, can you tell where to get stamp? | → |
剪贴簿,影集,签名薄有空白页以便插入或存放收集品,如邮票、照片或签名的本子 | A book with blank pages for the insertion and preservation of collections, as of stamps, photographs, or autographs. | → |
在你的右边能看到那个邮局. | You'll see the post office on your right. | → |
她花了整整一个下午整理邮票。 | She spent a whole afternoon sorting out her stamps. | → |
那个邮递员被一只恶狗咬了。 | The postman was bitten by a fierce dog. | → |
我打开了邮件,惊讶地发现了一个打碎的花瓶。 | I opened my mail and was surprised to see a broken vase. | → |
回信免费邮寄至牛津牛津大学出版社宣传部. | Reply to Publicity Department, FREEPOST, Oxford University Press, Oxford. | → |
邮递员的工作,不论天气如何,概括地说来就是“送信”。 | The mailman's job, in all kinds of weather, is summed up in the phrase"Deliver the mail." | → |
同函奉上55美元书款支票一张,外加每册14分邮费在内。请查收。 | I am enclosing a cheque for$55.00 which covers the cost of the book plus the postage charge of14 cents a volume. | → |
我们的样品是通过邮包寄送的。 | By parcel post our samples were sent. | → |
邮包一定投递错了,因为她一直没有收到。 | The parcel must have miscarry, for she never receive it. | → |
我想用我搜集的邮票换你的模型船. | I'll trade you my stamp collection for your model boat. | → |
他搜集的邮票是我的三倍还不止。 | He has collected more than three times as many stamps as I (have). | → |
邮筒为存放外寄信件而设的公用盒箱 | A public container for deposit of outgoing mail. | → |
这些罕见的邮票非常珍贵。 | These stamps have great value because of their rarity. | → |
恐怖分子在邮局安放了一枚炸弹。 | The terrorists planted a bomb in the post office. | → |
邮车每周只到这个偏僻的村庄一次。 | Mail comes to this remote village only once a week. | → |
这个集邮迷决心无论代价如何都要搞到那枚稀有的邮票。 | The stamp collector decided to get that rare stamp at all costs. | → |
这是我们一直在期待的(从纽约来的)邮包. | This is the parcel which we have been expecting (from New York). | → |
我爱好集邮. | My hobby is stamp-collecting/collecting stamps. | → |
我特别喜爱集邮. | Stamp collecting holds a certain fascination for me. | → |
当然可以,只要邮局不在意就行。 | Certainly, as long as the post office do not care. | → |
这种新邮票是我在发行当天买到的。 | I bought the new stamp the day of its issue. | → |
邮资邮寄的物品所需的费用 | The charge for mailing an item. | → |
我们的信在邮寄途中错过去了. | Our letters crossed in the post. | → |
请把我的名字加入你们的邮寄名单中. | Please add my name to your mailing list. | → |
我总是每天一早就仔细查阅我的邮件. | I always start the day by going through my mail. | → |
我们的邮政系统临时出了一点小问题. | There's been a slight hiccup in our mailing system. | → |
我们现在邮购业务是每周期1,200美元。 | Our mail orders are now running at$1, 200 a week. | → |
我想把这个包裹马上交邮。 | I want to get this package off at once. | → |
英国邮局直接转帐制度称为全国邮政通汇转帐制. | The British Post Office giro system is called the National Giro/Girobank. | → |
我在一次邮购诈欺中受骗了。 | I got bitten in a mail order swindle. | → |
你现在能帮我兑现这张邮政汇票吗? | Can you cash this postal order for me now? | → |
约翰已经著手集邮, 好像真入迷了. | John's taken up stamp-collecting; he seems really bitten by it. | → |
工会与资方的最后谈判行将终结,双方努力争取在限期前达成协议。否则,发行187年的《纽约邮报》将被迫永远停刊。 | Last-ditch talks headed down to the wire as union and management raced a deadline which could force the New York Post to close down today for good after187 year. | → |
|