back




4 New HSK word(s): HSK3 遇到 + yu4dao4 to meet; to run into; to come across HSK5 待遇 + dai4yu4 treatment; pay; salary; status; rank HSK6 遭遇 + zao1yu4 to meet with; to encounter; (bitter) experience HSK6 机遇 + ji1yu4 opportunity; favorable circumstance; stroke of luck
6 Old HSK word(s): A VA * yu4dao4 meet with/ run into/ encounter B VA * yu4 meet B * yu4 jian4 meet/ come across C VA * zao1yu4 encounter-meet/ meet with (sth. unfortunate)/ encounter C N * dai4yu4 treatment/ compensation/ pay/ wage/ salary D N * ji1yu4 opportunity



刚才我在街上~了张先生。

Cuộc gặp gỡ +

Điều trị +

Cuộc gặp gỡ +

Cơ hội +
Grade E word(s):
百年不遇 境遇 冷遇 礼遇 巧遇 奇遇 奇遇记 随遇而安 外遇 相遇 有外遇 遇刺 遇害 遇救 遇难 遇上 遇事 遇险 遭遇战
遇 [yu4] treffen, Gelegenheit (S)Yu (Eig, Fam)



Häufigkeit: 8.71 Komposita



GbEngViet
我在街上遇到他。 I met him in the street.
我们遇到四架敌机. We encountered four enemy aircraft.
我开始做这项工作时, 遇到许多困难. I encountered many difficulties when I first started this job.
我在街上遇到她,可是当我向她微笑时,她却连招呼都没有向我打一个。 I passed her in the street but she didn't even acknowledge me when I smiled.
金属遇热则膨胀。 Metals expand when they are heated.
我在夏天一个闷热的下午遇见了她。 I met her in a sultry summer afternoon.
我是在教堂的门廊处遇到那个人的。 I met that person at the porch of the church.
偶然的相遇使两位老朋友重新聚首。 A chance meeting brought the two old friends together again.
那个害羞的小男孩遇到陌生人就紧张。 The bashful boy was nervous with strangers.
其他地方更优厚的薪金待遇诱使他离开了公司。 He was seduced into leaving the company by the offer of higher pay elsewhere.
真想不到在这儿遇见你。 Fancy seeing you here.
我在街上遇到她时,她假装不认得我。 She pretended she didn't know me when I passed her in the street.
我的汽车遇到事故,但毫无损坏。 My car is none the worse for the accident.
我绝没想到会在这里遇见你。 This is the last place where I expected to meet you.
遭遇海难的水手已经被直升机救起。 The shipwrecked sailors were rescued by helicopter.
军队遇到强烈的抵抗。 The forces met with strong opposition.
恐怕我们要遇上暴风雨了。 I'm afraid we're in for a storm.
他遇雪崩被埋住了,得把他挖出来。 He was buried by an avalanche and had to be dug out.
真想不到会在这儿遇见你! Fancy meeting you here!
遇见大人使这个害羞的孩子很困窘 Meeting adults embarrassed the shy child.
我今天在城里遇到了一位老朋友呢! I met with an old friend in the town today!
在伦敦遭空袭时, 有很多老百姓遇难. Many civilians were killed in the air raids on London.
他采取双重标准: 自己可以有外遇, 女方却不行. He's got a double standard: it's all right for him to have affairs but not for her.
"杰克,你和我们一起来吗?""不。不过,管它呢,反正我一到家就会遇到麻烦。" "Are you coming on with us, Jack? ""I shouldn't, but what the hell. I'm going to get into trouble when I get home, anyway."
如今女子再也不接受此种待遇了. Women today no longer accept such treatment.
我遇到了一位境遇变化了的老友。 I came across an old friend in changed circumstances.
各队为取得第一名在激烈的竞争中遭遇 The teams met in fierce contention for first place.
得知他痛苦的遭遇后,我忍不住同情他。 After learning of his sufferings, I couldn't help sympathizing with him.
金属遇热则膨胀. If metal gets hot it expands.
我遇见她完全是偶然的. I met her quite by chance.
我们只是在昨天才与她偶然相遇. We met her only yesterday, as it happens.
我丢掉钥匙之后,真正遇到了麻烦。 I was really up the creek when I lost my keys.
他在执行职务中遇到许多阻力. In the prosecution of his duties he had met with a good deal of resistance.
我享受医疗待遇,每年才交一块钱。 I only pay one yuan a year for all the medical care I get.
我们本可以收割完, 但却遇上了暴风雨. We should have finished harvesting, but a storm intervened.
政府的私有化计画遇到了很大的阻力. The government is running up against considerable opposition to its privatization plans.
他对自己目前的境遇颇为得意。 He is quite content with his present fortune.
她因其技术奇货可居,故可以主宰自己的薪金待遇。 Her skill is in such demand that she can dictate her own salary.
一位占星家对说她将在二十多岁时遇到自己的终身伴侣。 An astrologer tell her that she will meet her lifelong companion in her twenties.
我们(彼此)相遇纯属偶然. We met (each other) quite by chance.
我的套头毛衣遇热水後收缩了. The hot water shrank my pullover.
她尽管遇到许多挫折,却仍然不气馁。 Despite all these discouragements, she refused to give up.
船遇难後因天气恶劣救援工作十分困难. Salvage of the wreck was made difficult by bad weather.
对这种待遇[受到这样的待遇]我表示抗议. I object to such treatment /to being treated like this.
那艘油轮遇难後,对同类型的油轮都进行了检验。 After the disaster, tests were carried out on the tanker's sister vessels.
在樱花完全绽放的时候,经常容易遇到阴天或多风天。 It is apt to get either cloudy or windy when the cherry blossom are in full bloom.
这里的膳宿供应也许不见得完全令人满意,但是我们只好随遇而安。 The accommodation may not be all that we should like, but we shall have to make the best of it.
一个人只要将自己的大脑与计算机连接起来,进入Cyberspace,就可以体验在该空间的一切遭遇。 Once his brain was linked with the computer, a man would undergo all experiences in the space.
这使我们遇到种种困难。 That got us into all kinds of difficulties.
她断定那笔钱用得不是地方,而我们在经济上遇到的困难却也似乎说明她言之有理。 She claimed that money had been wasted and our financial difficulties seemed to prove her point.
血液遇到空气就凝结. Blood coagulates in air.
我们遇到一些财务困难。 We met some financial embarrassment.
不要让机遇从我们身边溜走。 Don't let chances pass by.
她受到他们极为残暴的待遇。 She received the most barbarous treatment.
我决不甘心忍受这种待遇。 I refuse to take such a treatment lying down.
救生船去救一艘遇险的船只。 The lifeboat went out to a ship in distress.
我与彼得情思未断之际, 却遇上了哈里又生恋情. I was still getting over Peter when I met and fell in love with Harry.
遇火灾时按下此钮。 Press this button in case of fire.
他遇上了警卫犬, 把他吓坏了. His encounter with the guard dog had completely unnerved him.
遇有急用时, 我们只好动用积蓄. If it comes to the push, we shall have to use our savings.
遇有急用时,我们只好动用积蓄。 If it come to the push, we shall have to use our savings.
我们不得不冒著可能遇上敌人巡逻兵的危险. We'll have to chance meeting an enemy patrol.
去年,广州遭到六十年未遇的严重旱灾。 Last year Canton was visited by the worst drought in60 years.
中国的投资政策为外国投资者提供了优惠待遇。 China's investment policy provide preferential treatment to foreign investor.
遭遇伊拉克上校的最初片刻,目睹他令士兵在我们面前劫掠我们车里的物件,我们的生命似乎危在旦夕。 For the first few moments, confronted by an Iraqi colonel who had his soldiers loot our vehicle in front of us, it seemed as if our lives hung by a precarious thread.
无论境遇好坏她的丈夫都对她忠贞不渝. Her husband stuck by her in good times and bad.
他们须通过齐膝的烂泥和堆积物, 磕磕绊绊来到遇难者身旁. They had to wade knee-deep through mud and debris to reach the victims.
作者设法追溯了许多事件,在这些事件中,由于离奇的机遇,使女主角与这一家庭有了短时间的接触。 The author has managed to trace many incidents in which the long arm of confidence brought the heroine in fleeting touch with the members of the family.