Gb | Eng | Viet |
---|
学杂费昂贵,外国留学生负担不起。 | The tuition and fees fall heavy on the international students. | → |
我负担不起带花园的大房子的维护费. | I can't afford the upkeep of a large house and garden. | → |
很抱歉,你的病刚好我就给你加上了新的负担,但确实没有别的人能干这活。 | I am sorry to impose a new burden on you so soon after your illness, but there is no one else who is capable of doing this work. | → |
协议中有一条规定, 承租人负担建筑物的修理费. | A clause in the agreement provides that the tenant shall pay for repairs to the building. | → |
我以为能负担得起那费用, 後来认真估算了一下才知道过於昂贵. | I thought I could afford it, then I costed it out properly and found it was too expensive. | → |
他摆脱不了精神负担。 | He wasn't rid of the mental burden. | → |
超载的装载过多的或负担过重的 | Loaded or burdened too heavily. | → |
这些新来者准备承担一部分我们突然间感到很沉重的那些负担吗? | Are the newcomers prepared to shoulder some of the burdens which we have suddenly discovered to be oppressive? | → |
每年都有一些修这门速成课的学生觉得课程负担太重而于圣诞节前辍学的。 | In any year some of the students on this crash course find the pace too hot for them and drop out before Christmas. | → |
我要尽力避免在晚年时成为孩子们的负担。 | I will try to avoid come upon my children in my old age. | → |
她来了将近两个月的时候,开始抱怨说她觉得身体更糟了,从那时起,她成了牧场上的负担。 | Nearly two months after her arrival she began to complain that she felt worse. It was then that she became ranch's old man of the sea. | → |
麻雀看见孔雀负担着它的翎尾,替它担忧。 | The sparrow is sorry for the peacock at the burden of its tail. | → |
|