Gb | Eng | Viet |
---|
年轻姑娘必须言词谨慎,衣着得体,行为端庄。 | Young girls must be modest in speech, dress and behavior. | → |
他同时具有创造性想象力和真正的治学谨严学风。 | He combines creative imagination and true scholarship. | → |
他对任何人都很拘谨,从不跟人说笑。 | He is very formal with everyone; he never joins in a laugh. | → |
我谨祝您一切顺利。 | I'd like to wish you every success. | → |
谨慎是那人性格的本质。 | Caution is the essence of that man's character. | → |
在有关钱的问题上,我总是尽量小心谨慎。 | Where money is concerned, I always try to be very careful. | → |
寓言一种通常短小的故事,用来表示启发或谨慎的观点,常利用说话或有人的行为的动物为角色 | A usually short narrative making an edifying or cautionary point and often employing as characters animals that speak and act like human beings. | → |
他说话谨慎。 | He is careful in his speech. | → |
他要我们谨慎行事。 | He told us to proceed with caution. | → |
我谨向各位表示衷心的感谢. | My heartfelt thanks to you all. | → |
在公共汽车上要谨防扒手。 | Please guard against pickpockets on the bus. | → |
天文学是一门严谨的科学, 与占星术完全不同. | Astronomy, as distinct from astrology, is an exact science. | → |
您近日询问的书暂时无货, 谨此奉覆. | In answer to your recent inquiry, the book you mention is not in stock. | → |
对您取得的辉煌成绩,谨此致以诚挚的祝贺。 | Sincerest congratulations of your splendid success. | → |
令郎喜结良缘谨此致以诚挚的祝贺并请转达最美好的祝愿。 | Sincere congratulations on your son wedding please convey our best wish. | → |
对於令夫人之去世, 谨向您表示最深切的慰问. | You have my deepest sympathies on the death of your wife. | → |
照顾一个重病号的谨慎的护士 | A watchful nurse tending a critically ill patient. | → |
伤风败俗的与公认的正派的或谨慎的标准有冲突的 | Offensive to accepted standards of decency or modesty. | → |
我必须告诫你应谨防危险。 | I must caution you against the danger. | → |
新演员们受到评论界热烈的赞扬,迫使老演员们虚心谨慎,力保桂冠。 | Enthusiastic critical acclaim for the newcomers is forcing older actors to look to their laurels. | → |
|