back




3 New HSK word(s): HSK4 原谅 + yuan2liang4 to excuse; to forgive; to pardon HSK6 体谅 + ti3liang4 to empathize; to allow (for something); to show understanding; to appreciate HSK6 谅解 + liang4jie3 to understand; to make allowances for; understanding
3 Old HSK word(s): A VA * yuan2liang4 excuse/ forgive/ pardon C VA * liang4jie3 renounce anger or resentment through understanding D VA * ti3liang4 understand/ allow for

体谅



请~我刚才说的话。

Tha thứ cho +

Hiểu +

Hiểu +
Grade E word(s):
见谅
谅 [liang4] vergeben, verzeihenLiang (Eig, Fam)



Häufigkeit: 0.24 Komposita



GbEngViet
请原谅我的字写得不好。 Please excuse my bad handwriting.
她恳求原谅。 She supplicated for pardon.
请原谅我说了激烈的话。 Pardon my strong language, please.
如有冒犯之处,请多多原谅。 If I have offended you, I ask your pardon.
对不起;请原谅。 I beg your pardon.
我这次就原谅你,你可不许再犯错误。 I'll forgive you this time, but you shall by no means make the mistake again.
我体谅你可能事先已另有承诺. I appreciate that you may have prior commitments.
她是能谅解的, 她是个大好人. She'll understand and forgive; she's really quite human.
看我的日记是一种不可原谅的侵犯个人隐私的行为。 Reading my diary is an inexcusable invasion of privacy.
说起来这是件不客气且愚蠢的事。除非她道歉并得到谅解,否则,她的心灵将是无法安宁下来的。 It was an unkind, stupid thing to say and she will have no peace of mind until she's apologized and been forgiven.
他已经为赎罪自我惩罚了,我们应该原谅他。 He had done penance for his sins; we should forgive him.
谁也不能以不知法为借口而得到原谅——当律师的格外不行。 Ignorance of the law excuse no man- from practicing it.
我原谅了他的过失。 I looked over his faults.
体贴的体谅他人感情的 Considerate of the feelings of others.
他是诚心诚意地请你原谅。 He cries you mercy with all his heart.
你应该体谅他, 因为他一直病著. You must make allowances for him because he has been ill.
他们体谅她缺乏经验, 允许她获得些帮助. As a concession to her inexperience they allowed her to have some help.
向他投掷! 我谅你也不敢! Throw it at him! I dare you!
友善的,和蔼的性情体谅的或和蔼的;和善的,柔顺的 Considerate or kindly in disposition; amiable and tender.