back




4 New HSK word(s): HSK4 诚实 + cheng2shi2 honest; honesty; honorable; truthful HSK5 诚恳 + cheng2ken3 sincere; honest; cordial HSK6 忠诚 + zhong1cheng2 devoted; fidelity; loyal; loyalty HSK6 诚挚 + cheng2zhi4 sincere; cordial
7 Old HSK word(s): B VS * cheng2ken3 honest/ sincere B VS * cheng2shi2 honest C VS * zhong1cheng2 loyal-honest/ loyal/ true/ staunch/ faithful D VS * zhen1cheng2 faithful/ honor D * cheng2 xin1 cheng2 yi4 sincere desire D N * cheng2yi4 sincerity D VS * cheng2zhi4 sincere/ cordial/ earnest

诚挚



~的人值得我们尊重。

Trung thực +

Chân thành +

Lòng trung thành +

Chân thành +
Grade E word(s):
诚然 诚心 赤诚 毫无诚意 竭诚 精诚 开诚布公 虔诚 热诚 坦诚 投诚 以诚相待 至诚 专诚
诚 [cheng2] aufrichtig (Adj)ehrlich (Adj)wahr



Häufigkeit: 0.75 Komposita



GbEngViet
他只是表面诚实而已。 He is honest only on the surface.
他的诚实是无可争议的。 His honesty is beyond dispute.
我可以证明她是诚实的。 I can certify to her honesty.
我建议你不要和那个不诚实的商人合作。 I advise you not to cooperate with that deceitful businessman.
我最诚恳地请求你重新考虑一下你的立场. I conjure you most earnestly to reconsider your position.
诚实是最明智的。 Honesty is the best policy.
我从未怀疑过他的诚实。 I never doubted his honesty.
我的判断经常出错,但是我对祖国的忠诚是无可置疑的。 My judgement was frequently faulty, but my loyalty to the nation could not be questioned.
封臣,臣属从封建地主手中获得土地并接受保护的人,以敬意和忠诚回报 A person who held land from a feudal lord and received protection in return for homage and allegiance.
他是一个不诚实的商人。 He is a dishonest merchant.
他的忠诚无可置疑。 His loyalty is above suspicion.
他的忠诚是可信的。 His faithfulness can be trusted.
新总统对不忠诚的陆军军官进行了一次整肃。 The new president carried out a purge of disloyal army officers.
纳税诚实不吃亏. It pays to be honest with the taxman.
这位封臣宣誓他将永远忠诚于国王。 The vassal swore that he would be loyal to the king forever.
对您取得的辉煌成绩,谨此致以诚挚的祝贺。 Sincerest congratulations of your splendid success.
听到这些我非常难过。请接受我最诚挚的慰问。 Oh, I'm dreadfully sorry to hear that. Please accept my deepest sympathies.
令郎喜结良缘谨此致以诚挚的祝贺并请转达最美好的祝愿。 Sincere congratulations on your son wedding please convey our best wish.
诚实、勤劳和善良是幸福生活的要素。 Honesty, industry and kindness are elements of a good life.
我确信他做事真诚。 I'm sure he acted in good faith.
我对他的诚实深信不疑。 I am convinced of his honesty.
他真心诚意地愿意帮助我们。 He has a genuine desire to help us.
他很真诚, 不由得我不信任他. His sincerity inclines me to trust him.
他是诚心诚意地请你原谅。 He cries you mercy with all his heart.
我愿本周加班工作以示诚意. As an earnest of my good intentions I will work overtime this week.
我真诚地希望他能接受别人的批评。 I sincerely hope that he can accept the criticism of others.
他人极聪明,毫无诚意的花言巧语骗不了他。 He was too wise to be imposed upon by fair words spoken without sincerity.
他为人诚实,不计较面子,对于别人的批评一点也不在乎。 He has an honest nature and a thick skin, and never cares a bit about other people's criticisms.
如果他们拒绝很快地作出诚心诚意的道歉,我们只好起诉了。 If they refuse to make heart-felt apologies soon we will have to bring an action against them.
换个不甚诚实的人是决不会把钱归还的。 A less scrupulous man wouldn't have given the money back.
我不会抛弃你,我对你一向是诚心诚意的。 I'm not going to throw you over. I've always been on the square with you.
她的诚挚让我深受感动。 I was deeply moved by her earnestness.
我向他表达了诚挚的问候。 I send my regards to him with earnestness.
法官听取了他们的忠诚誓言 The judge received their oath of allegiance.
那篇采访报道完全是对一诚实人的诽谤. That interview was an absolute libel on a honest man.
甘受贿赂,贪污腐化易受贿赂或腐败的影响性,如在使用不诚实的收益的信托状况时 Susceptibility to bribery or corruption, as in the use of a position of trust for dishonest gain.
我可以为他[他的诚实]作担保. I can vouch for him/his honesty.
他十分虔诚地崇拜女明星。 He adores this screen goddess with godliness.
她似乎很诚实, 但我可以信赖她吗? She seems genuine but can I trust her?
我怎样才能使你相信我的诚意呢? How can I persuade you of my sincerity!