Gb | Eng | Viet |
---|
其他地方更优厚的薪金待遇诱使他离开了公司。 | He was seduced into leaving the company by the offer of higher pay elsewhere. | → |
如果你们不是很熟的话,问别人薪水多少是很不礼貌的。 | It's bad manners to ask other's salary if you are not very familiar. | → |
薪金是我收入的主要来源。 | My wages are the principal source of my income. | → |
我们的薪金每年会自动增长。 | We get an automatic increase in pay every year. | → |
根据你的合同,你每年有十五天的带薪假期。 | According to your contract, you get 15 days' paid holiday a year. | → |
九点半到这儿报到。你开始周薪200美元,在三天培训期间享受全额工资。 | Report here at9: 30, and you'll get on the floor at$200 a week and receive full pay during your three day of training. | → |
饥荒十分严重,援助也只是杯水车薪。 | The famine is so bad, aid can only scratch the surface. | → |
她因其技术奇货可居,故可以主宰自己的薪金待遇。 | Her skill is in such demand that she can dictate her own salary. | → |
如果请费尔南德斯走路,教育局可以付钱马上终止合约,或是让他做满任期。费尔南德斯按规定可以在十九万五的年薪之外,还可以领未用病假和其他福利折合现金四十万元。 | If Fernandez is shown the door, the board could either buy out his contract immediately or allow him to serve out his term. Fernandez is set to collect$400, 000 in past sick pay and other benefits on top of his$195, 000 salary. | → |
我薪水的大部分都用来付房租了. | Most of my salary goes on/in (paying) rent. | → |
雇主扣下你部分薪金作保险金用. | A certain percentage of your salary is kept back by your employer as an insurance payment. | → |
他们靠他微薄的薪金勉强 口. | They eke out a bare existence (ie They scarcely manage) on his low salary. | → |
|