back




1 New HSK word(s): HSK6 荣幸 + rong2xing4 honored
1 Old HSK word(s): C VS * rong2xing4 honored and fortunate

荣幸



Vinh danh +
Grade E word(s):

荣幸 [rong2 xing4] ehrte, geehrtEhre (S)ehren (V)



Häufigkeit: 21.78 Komposita



GbEngViet
我认为能被邀请参加晚宴是很大的荣幸。 I consider it a great honor to be invited to dinner.
很荣幸同您见面。 I'm honored to meet you.
你肯光临使我们感到无比荣幸. You do us a great honour by attending.
女王光临,我们感到不胜荣幸。 We were graced with the presence of the Queen.
我认为能向各位贵宾演讲十分荣幸. I esteem it a privilege to address such a distinguished audience.
今晚有多布斯参议员光临, 我们感到十分荣幸. We are very privileged to have Senator Dobbs with us this evening.
我很荣幸能介绍我们的州长 I have the honor to present the governor.
我很荣幸代表叁加这个宴会的来宾致谢辞。 I have the honor to reply for the guests at this dinner.
`感谢你让我们观赏你所收藏的画.'`同欢共赏, 不胜荣幸.' `Thank you for showing us your collection of paintings.' `It's my privilege (ie I am honoured to do so).'