Gb | Eng | Viet |
---|
两把椅子坐起来都不舒服。 | Neither chair is comfortable. | → |
我女儿今天有点不舒服, 所以她没去上学. | My daughter's a bit poorly today, so she didn't go to school. | → |
我起床后舒服地伸了个懒腰。 | I got out of the bed and had a good stretch. | → |
我们的木头沙发似乎不太舒服。 | Our wooden sofa seems not very comfortable. | → |
春天的时候,踩在松软的地面上非常舒服。 | It's very comfortable to step on the soft ground in the spring. | → |
在麻醉剂的作用下我感到舒服些。 | I felt comfortable on narcotic effect. | → |
我感觉不舒服。 | I'm not feeling well. | → |
他胃不舒服。 | He has an upset stomach. | → |
在平静的海面上航行我感到很舒服。 | I felt comfortable sailing on the smoothness of the sea. | → |
私人小汽车能给人很大的舒服和机动性。 | A private car gives a much greater degree of comfort and mobility. | → |
你脸色很难看, 是不舒服了吗? | You look ghastly; are you all right? | → |
尽管在井下不舒服,但全体矿工决心在井下罢工,直到他们增加工资的要求得到满足为止。 | All the miners are determined to stay down until their pay demands are met. In spite of the discomfort. | → |
棉布比尼龙穿着舒服。 | Cotton is more comfortable to wear than nylon. | → |
这旅馆既不宽敞也不舒服. | The hotel is neither spacious nor comfortable. | → |
要不是办像酿酒厂或保险公司这样的副业,他们没有多少人只靠艺术就能过的舒舒服服。 | Few of them managed to make a good living out of their art alone, without running a sideline such as a brewery or an insurance office. | → |
|