| Gb | Eng | Viet |
|---|
| 我只耽搁你几分钟。 | I'll only keep you a few minutes. | → |
| 他病了很久,因此耽误了功课。 | He had been ill for a long time and consequently he was behind in his work. | → |
| 我对耽搁时间很反感. | I hate delays/to be delayed/being delayed. | → |
| 把路上的耽搁算进去, 你要用半小时才能到车站. | It will take you half an hour to get to the station, allowing for traffic delays. | → |
| 我被耽误了一段时间。 | I was temporarily delayed. | → |
| 别在快餐馆耽误太长时间。 | Don't stay too long at the snack bar. | → |
| 他预知自己的旅程会被恶劣天气耽搁。 | He foresaw that his journey would be delayed by bad weather. | → |
| 别耽误了,现在就去索取一份免费的目录吧。 | Don't delay. Write now for a free catalogue. | → |
| 委员会的事务因程序上有困难而耽搁了. | The business of the committee was delayed by procedural difficulties. | → |
| 他来回走动着,大骂这场延误事故,因为每耽误一分钟都在消耗他的钱财。 | He was walking to and fro swearing at the delay which was costing him so much money every minute. | → |
| 大雨耽搁了我们的行程。 | The heavy rain delayed our journey. | → |
| 这件要事不容耽搁,我们必须现在谈谈。 | This important matter brooks no delay. We must talk about it now. | → |
| 我们大家可以一起走--假定其他人不耽搁的话. | We can all leave together assuming (that) the others aren't late. | → |
| 马上把化肥给我们送来,要不,我们小麦播种就要给耽误了。 | Send us the fertilizer at once, or our wheat sowing will be held up. | → |
|