Gb | Eng | Viet |
---|
我们正考虑在这样的事情上给他们更多的发言权。 | We are considering giving them greater say in such matters. | → |
陪审团的全体成员,你们现在必须退下去考虑应如何裁决。 | Members of the jury, you must now retire to consider your verdict. | → |
咱们考虑一下搬家的利弊吧。 | Let's consider the pluses and minuses of moving house. | → |
你总是随心所欲而不考虑我们的情感。 | You always follow your own inclination instead of thinking of our feelings. | → |
你肯定不会指望我认真考虑你那些荒谬的建议吧? | Surely you don't expect me to take your potty suggestions seriously? | → |
我们考虑是否要告诉她。 | We pondered whether to tell her. | → |
请集中考虑以下问题. | Please focus your minds on the following problem. | → |
让我们深入考虑一下这件事。 | Let's pore deeply on the matter. | → |
那问题他再一考虑, 答案就在眼前. | The answer presented itself to him when he looked at the problem again. | → |
你来之前先通知我,真是考虑得很周到。 | It was thoughtful of you to warn me of your arrival. | → |
在考虑这一问题时,你应当抓住实质。 | In considering this problem, you should grasp its essentials. | → |
我最诚恳地请求你重新考虑一下你的立场. | I conjure you most earnestly to reconsider your position. | → |
对于求职者,我们优先考虑有一定经验的人。 | In considering people for jobs, we give preference to those with some experience. | → |
你如果考虑到她学英语才不过六个月,那么她英语讲得的确不错了。 | If you consider that she has only been studying English for six months, she speaks it very well. | → |
出于个人利益考虑, 男子开始介入女子的工作领域。 | Men begin to enter female jobs out of consideration for personal interest. | → |
我们当初若是稍微再多考虑一下, 也许就能买到我们真正想要的房子了. | With a little more forethought we could have bought the house we really wanted. | → |
分析这些政治形势时, 应考虑到东西方关系正日趋紧张. | These political developments should be seen against a background of increasing East-West tension. | → |
现象学研究人的经历中所有可能出现情况的学问,在此期间,并不考虑客观现实和纯粹的主观反应 | The study of all possible appearances in human experience, during which considerations of objective reality and of purely subjective response are left out of account. | → |
他们正在考虑把办事处搬出伦敦。 | They are pondering moving their offices outside London. | → |
这个问题是否从纳税人的立场上考虑过? | Has the matter been viewed from the taxpayers' standpoint? | → |
从投资的角度来考虑那件事. | Think of it in terms of an investment. | → |
我在做出决定之前不得不再三考虑此事。 | I have to turn the matter over and over before make a decision. | → |
一切情况都可依据现行章程的结构加以考虑。 | All the cases can be considered within the framework of the existing rules. | → |
我们很遗憾无法再考虑你的情况。 | We regret that we are unable to reconsider your case. | → |
我买汽车时总要把燃油消耗量考虑在内. | I always take fuel consumption into consideration when buying a car. | → |
经过慎重的考虑,我们决定接受他们的提议。 | After careful consideration, we've decided to accept their offer. | → |
你现在先别决定接受这项工作: 考虑一天再说. | Don't say now if you'll take the job: sleep on it first. | → |
由于(考虑到)最近无船,我们同意推迟装期。 | We agree to postpone the shipping date, considering (that) there is no steamer recently. | → |
用意虽好, 考虑欠周. | It was thoughtless if well-meaning. | → |
你仔细考虑过之后,请用传真相告。 | After you think it over, please let me know by fax. | → |
再者, 我们还要考虑到法律方面的含义. | Again, we have to consider the legal implications. | → |
我再一考虑,反倒觉得可能还是她对。 | On further reflection, I saw that she might be right, after all. | → |
当然这一点必须优先考虑--这是成败的关键. | Of course this must have priority it's a matter of life and death. | → |
他正考虑从委员会中辞职。 | He is considering resignation from the committee. | → |
政府甚至不考虑他的赔款要求。 | The government would not even consider his claim for money. | → |
在对他进行评审时,你应该考虑到他还年轻。 | In judging him you should consider his youth. | → |
公司的事情已经到了这种地步, 因此他正在考虑辞职. | Things have come to such a state in the company that he's thinking of resigning. | → |
鉴于你我双方长期的业务关系,我们可以考虑减价。 | In view of our long-standing business relations, we can consider a price reduction. | → |
由于这笔交易金额很大,买主在做出决定之前必须再三考虑。 | As this transaction involve a very large sum, buyer have to think twice before deciding. | → |
马克曾想谋求秘书的职位,但因提出太迟,错过了被考虑录用的时机。 | Mark tried for the post of secretary, but was too late to be considered for it. | → |
生物动力学有机物栽培和作物培养的一种方法,需要考虑如行星作用和季节轮换等因素 | A method of organic gardening and crop cultivation in which certain factors, such as planetary and seasonal cycles, are considered. | → |
我们应该考虑父母的建议, 反之亦然。 | We should take into account the proposals of our parents and vice versa. | → |
考虑到那种困难的情况,我认为他的表现令人钦佩。 | I think he conducted himself admirably, considering the difficult circumstances. | → |
不体贴的不考虑他人感情的;不得体的 | Lacking in consideration for the feelings of others; tactless. | → |
暂且不要考虑你从直觉上憎恶他这一因素. | Set aside for a moment your instinctive dislike of the man. | → |
|