Gb | Eng | Viet |
---|
我得到一台电脑作生日礼物。 | I'm getting a new computer for birthday present. | → |
父亲给我买了一只小狗作为生日礼物。 | My father bought me a puppy as a birthday gift. | → |
这家工厂的所有女职工在三八节都得到了一份礼物。 | All the female workers in this factory got a present on March 8. | → |
我们送给那个可怜的小女孩一份生日礼物作为友谊的表示。 | We sent the poor girl a birthday present in token of friendship. | → |
我送给她一条编织的披肩作圣诞礼物。 | I gave her a knitted shawl as a Christmas gift. | → |
看到我的生日礼物受到极大的赞赏,我感到高兴。 | I was gratified to see how much my birthday present was appreciated. | → |
他给我一条项链作为周年纪念礼物。 | He gave me a necklace as an anniversary gift. | → |
这棵苏格兰植物是我的一个表亲给我的礼物。 | This Scottish plant was a gift from my cousin. | → |
我原来一直盼望著能收到她送的礼物, 所以因得不到而失望. | I was expecting a present from her, so I was disappointed I didn't receive one. | → |
他从海滨回来的时候给我们买了一些华而不实的工艺品做礼物。 | He bought us some gingerbread works as present when he returned from the beach. | → |
多麽多的礼物哇! | What a lot of presents! | → |
您能不能给我们建议一个好办法,让我们请大家送钱给我们,然后让我们在回到大陆时再购买礼物? | Can you suggest a good way for us to ask people to send us the money, and let us buy the gift when we get to the mainland? | → |
谢谢你给我们送礼物。 | Thank you for the present. | → |
她喜欢随意送礼物。 | She likes to give out presents. | → |
她给你这份精美礼物足以表示出她对你的思念。 | The nice present she gave you spoke volumes for what she thinks of you. | → |
圣诞礼物都用薄纸裹起来了. | The Christmas presents were wrapped (up) in tissue paper. | → |
对您给予的丰厚礼物,我们不胜感激。 | We are grateful to you for your bounteous gifts. | → |
他送我这么珍贵的礼物使我深受感动。 | Such a precious gift did he give me that I was deeply touched. | → |
当今用手做东西,在许多国家已经成为很特殊--如此地特殊,以致赠送自制礼物有时被认为是不寻常的。 | Making something by hand has become the exception in many countries today -- so much so that giving a homemade gift is sometimes considered extraordinary. | → |
他们[他]写信表示感谢我们赠送礼物. | They wrote to thank us/he wrote thanking us for the present. | → |
赏钱,小费当得到服务所给的恩惠或礼物,通常以钱的形式给予 | A favor or gift, usually in the form of money, given in return for service. | → |
大年夜,除夕新年前夕,传统上在这一天孩子们会挨家挨户地讨礼物 | The eve of New Year's Day, on which children traditionally go from house to house asking for presents. | → |
|