| Gb | Eng | Viet |
|---|
| 晚课后,男孩子们去睡了。 | The boys went to sleep after vespers. | → |
| 父亲下午总要睡个午觉。 | Father always takes a nap in the afternoon. | → |
| 除我之外,他们都去睡觉了。 | They all went to sleep except me. | → |
| 我真是累极了,简直可以睡上一整天。 | I'm so tired I could sleep for a whole day. | → |
| 女儿睡觉之前,我总讲故事给她听。 | I always tell my daughter a story before she goes to sleep. | → |
| 孩子睡觉时,不要练习打鼓。 | You mustn't practise drums while the baby is sleeping. | → |
| 这药保证能让你好好睡一觉。 | This medicine will ensure you a good night's sleep. | → |
| 她拥抱了一下儿子,然后让他上床睡觉。 | She give her son a hug and put him to bed. | → |
| 我躺下来与其说是要睡觉,倒不如说是要思考。 | I lay down not so much to sleep as to think. | → |
| 哄孩子们去睡可不是容易的事。 | It was hard work getting the children off to bed. | → |
| 噪音令人讨厌,尤其当你想睡觉的时候。 | Noise is unpleasant, especially when you are trying to sleep. | → |
| 没什么事可做,我还是上床睡觉好了。 | There is nothing to do, so I may as well go to bed. | → |
| 她丈夫睡得很熟。 | Her husband was sound asleep. | → |
| 临睡前请拔下电视机的插头. | Please unplug the TV before you go to bed. | → |
| 他非常疲劳, 很快就睡着了。 | He was so tired that he fell asleep quickly. | → |
| 我还没来得及给他盖好被子,他就睡着了。 | He was asleep before I tucked him in. | → |
| 有些人睡觉时磨牙齿。 | Some people grind their teeth while they are asleep. | → |
| 正发育的孩子必须睡眠充足. | A growing child needs plenty of sleep. | → |
| 他因缺少睡眠而两眼通红. | His eyes were bloodshot from lack of sleep. | → |
| 他舒展开身体躺在炉火旁边睡著了. | He stretched (himself) out in front of the fire and fell asleep. | → |
| 他非常懒惰,整天睡觉。 | He is a very lazy person, sleeping all day. | → |
| 她穿着睡衣上班却不觉羞耻。 | She's quite shameless about wearing pajamas at work. | → |
| 这位老人在沙发上打起瞌睡来。 | The old man is dropping away in the sofa. | → |
| 叫那些男孩子别在院子里吵闹:妈妈正在睡觉。 | Tell the boys to stop messing about in the courtyard: Mother is sleeping. | → |
| 埃尔顿把他在夜里睡不着时所记熟的故事,几乎一字不错的复述了一遍。 | Almost word for word, Elton repeated a story which he had committed to heart in the watches of the night. | → |
| 别惊动他,他睡着了。 | Don't disturb him----he has flaked out. | → |
| 你翻翻身, 就容易睡著了. | If you turn over you might find it easier to get to sleep. | → |
| 最好是不服用药物自然入睡。 | It is better to sleep naturally than taking medicine. | → |
| 他今早睡过了头,所以这会儿他千方百计要赶上那班火车。 | He overslept this morning, so now he is trying to rush for his train. | → |
| 那家商店里没什么可买的。那里没有衬衫,没有背心,没有牛仔裤,也没有睡衣。 | There was nothing to buy in the store. There were no shirts, no vests, no jeans, and no pajamas. | → |
| 他睡眠不足. | He didn't get much sleep. | → |
| 她让我吃些药片以利睡眠. | She prescribed some pills to help me to sleep. | → |
| 有些人宁可熬夜,而不早睡。 | Some people prefer sitting up to going to bed early. | → |
| 为了完成报告我打算熬夜不睡。 | I am going to stay up late to finish my paper. | → |
| 服下这些药丸可保你睡一宿好觉. | These pills should ensure you a good night's sleep. | → |
| 那狗正在睡觉, 听到有人唤它, 猛地惊醒过来. | On hearing his name called the sleeping dog sprang to life. | → |
| 把电炉打开,在穿睡衣睡裤之前把它们先烤热。 | Put on the electric fire and warm your pyjamas before putting them on. | → |
| 他又揉眼睛又打哈欠,好像睡了一大觉刚醒似的, | He rubbed his eyes and yawned as though waking up after a long sleep. | → |
| 你需要几个小时的睡眠? | How many hours' sleep do you need? | → |
| 我安置孩子们去睡觉了. | I've put the children to bed. | → |
| 你一直睡著, 这场雷雨都没把你吵醒. | You slept right through the thunderstorm. | → |
| 不要替我操心床铺的事。我就睡在地板上好了。 | Don't worry about a bed for me, I can kip down on the floor. | → |
| 慢慢地他陷入睡梦之中。 | Gradually he sank into sleep. | → |
| 他很困倦,上课时候都睡着了。 | He was so sleepy that he fell asleep during the class. | → |
| 猫头鹰白天睡觉晚上工作。 | Owls sleep by day and work at night. | → |
| 我去睡觉,茶沏好后告诉我一声。 | I'm going to sleep, tip me the wink when tea's ready. | → |
| 孩子睡了,她掂着脚走到床前。 | She tiptoed across to the bed where the child was lying asleep. | → |
| 某些证据表明“快速眼动睡眠”可能是大脑长期适应生活经验形成的。 | Some evidence suggests that Rapid Eye Movement Sleep may be a time when the brain adapts to life experiences. | → |
| 嗜眠病以突然的和不由自主的,虽然通常短暂的深度睡眠发作,有时伴随有麻痹和幻觉为特征的一种紊乱 | A disorder characterized by sudden and uncontrollable, though often brief, attacks of deep sleep, sometimes accompanied by paralysis and hallucinations. | → |
|