| Gb | Eng | Viet |
|---|
| 你说的有几分是真实的。 | What you say is partly true. | → |
| 该是你认识形势的真实情况的时候了。 | It's time you awake to the realities of the situation. | → |
| 他告诉我的消息是真实的。 | The news he told me is truthful. | → |
| 该报告毫无真实性。 | There is not a vestige of truth in the report. | → |
| 她意外地发现了他的真实身份。 | She stumbled on his true identity. | → |
| 你的说法完全不真实,我要求立即道歉。 | Your allegations are completely untrue, and I demand an immediate apology. | → |
| 这张照片没有真实地反映出花园的丰富色彩. | The photograph does not do full justice to (ie does not truly reproduce) the rich colours of the gardens. | → |
| 我认为在这些本来是无关紧要的评论中含有一定的真实性。 | I think there is a kernel of truth in these otherwise frivolous comments. | → |
| 我们即使有新闻自由,也并不意味著一切报道都真实可信、准确无误。 | We might have a free press, but that doesn't mean all reporting is true and accurate. | → |
| 那事无丝毫真实性. | There isn't a grain of (ie any) truth in it. | → |
| 他的行为很快就使她明白了他的真实意图. | His behaviour soon undeceived her as to his true intentions. | → |
| 这部小说的情节多靠巧合安排而无真实感。 | The plot of the novel relies too much on coincidence to be realistic. | → |
| 捏造,想象虚构的作品或托词,并不代表是真实的,而是被编造出来的 | An imaginative creation or a pretense that does not represent actuality but has been invented. | → |
| 书中女主人翁是作者的真实写照。 | The heroine is the spitting image of the author. | → |
| 空想的想象的;不真实的;爱空想的 | Imaginary; unreal; fanciful. | → |
|