back




1 New HSK word(s): HSK5 盼望 + pan4wang4 to hope for; to look forward to
2 Old HSK word(s): B VA * pan4wang4 hope for/ look forward to C VA * pan4 yearn for/ hope for/ expect/ look



Hy vọng +
Grade E word(s):
盼头 盼星星盼月亮 盼着
盼 [pan4] annehmen, erwartenersehnen, verlangen nacherhoffen (V)



Häufigkeit: 2.88 Komposita



GbEngViet
孩子们盼望放假. The children are longing for the holidays.
你飞回家度寒假的时刻不知不觉就会来到的,我都已经在盼望着啦! Before you know it you'll be flying home for the winter holidays, I can hardly wait!
及时付款正是我们所盼望的。 What we expected is nothing less than a timely payment.
我盼望著能自己一人在这所房子 . I look forward to being alone in the house.
我们原来盼望著下星期放假--看样子走不了了. We were hoping to have a holiday next week as it is, we may not be able to get away.
我原来一直盼望著能收到她送的礼物, 所以因得不到而失望. I was expecting a present from her, so I was disappointed I didn't receive one.
他们非常盼望再次见到他。 They looked forward very much to seeing him again.
新的一学年正飞快来到,我急切地盼望得到您对此事的回答。 As the new academic year is rapidly approaching, I am most eager to hear from you concerning this problem.
在此期间,我们将保留上述箱子,听候你方处理。你方对此作何处理请告知为盼。 Meanwhile we are holding the above-mentioned case at your disposal, please let us know what you wish to do with it.
他在过去的工作岗位上以老看钟盼下班而闻名,如果他在这里还是耍那一套,他会丢掉工作的。 In his last post he was known as a clock watcher. If he comes that game here, he'll lose his job.
我正盼望去访问欧洲。 I'm hoping to visit Europe.
玛丽和我热切盼望晚会的举行。 Mary and I are looking forward very much to the party.
任性的具有或以任性为特征的,通常与为了满足某人自己的冲动或癖好所期待、盼望或要求的完全相反 Given to or marked by willful, often perverse deviation from what is desired, expected, or required in order to gratify one's own impulses or inclinations.
我盼望她很快会恢复健康。 I trust (that) she'll recover soon.
请将你方现有目录尽速寄来为盼. Please rush me (ie send me immediately) your current catalogue.
眼中闪耀着期盼的目光 Eyes shining with expectation.