Gb | Eng | Viet |
---|
疼痛越来越剧烈。 | The pain increased in intensity. | → |
牙被拔掉时,他疼得大叫。 | He bellowed with pain when the tooth was pulled out. | → |
她踩着他受伤的脚,他疼得缩了回去。 | He winced as she stood on his injured foot. | → |
我浑身疼痛。 | I ache all over. | → |
有时这个病人疼得哭起来。 | Sometimes the patient cried for the pain. | → |
疼痛减轻了. | The pain eased. | → |
我的背疼得要命。 | My back is killing me. | → |
疼痛已在减轻。 | The pain was already lessening. | → |
医生给她注射以减轻疼痛. | The doctor gave her an injection to alleviate the pain. | → |
尽管早上起来头疼,我还是照常上班。 | Although I got up with a headache, I went to work as usual. | → |
蜜蜂蜇得很疼. | The bee-sting smarted terribly. | → |
`我嗓子疼,'他吃力地说. | I've got a sore throat,' he wheezed. | → |
你手术後疼得很难受吗? | Does the pain from your operation bother you much? | → |
我的手指接触那软膏之後就疼起来了. | My fingers are beginning to prick after touching that paste. | → |
昨晚我酒喝得太多真是自讨苦吃, 现在头疼得很厉害! | I'm paying the penalty for drinking too much last night; I've got a dreadful headache! | → |
流感是一种传染病,其特征是发热、全身疼痛和疲乏无力。 | Flu is an infectious disease characterized by fever, aches and pains and exhaustion. | → |
子弹击中他时他疼得哼了出来。 | He grunted as the bullet hit him. | → |
我浑身疼痛. | I'm aching all over. | → |
我头疼得要裂开似的。 | I've got a splitting headache. | → |
我牙疼,因为我的一颗牙齿上有个洞。 | I have a toothache because there is a cavity in one of my teeth. | → |
针灸,针刺疗法,针刺麻醉以细针扎入身体特定部位以减轻疼痛或诱导局部麻醉的方法 | A technique, as for relieving pain or inducing regional anesthesia, in which thin needles are inserted into the body at specific points. | → |
比赛後我浑身疼痛. | I'm aching all over after the match. | → |
神经衰弱一种神经系统紊乱,表现为长期疲劳乏力、失去记忆,带中度疼痛。以前被认为是由于神经系统衰竭引起的 | A neurotic disorder characterized by chronic fatigue and weakness, loss of memory, and generalized aches and pains. It was formerly thought to result from exhaustion of the nervous system. | → |
在你们姐妹中,我最心疼你。 | Of all your sisters, I love you best. | → |
这样浪费,真叫人看了心疼。 | It makes one's heart ache to see such waste. | → |
肝炎肝部发炎,由传染性或有毒性因素引起。症状为黄疸、发烧、肝部肿大和腹疼 | Inflammation of the liver, caused by infectious or toxic agents and characterized by jaundice, fever, liver enlargement, and abdominal pain. | → |
痉挛一种由于紧张或寒冷而导致的肌肉突发性、无意识的、间歇性的紧缩,能导致剧烈的疼痛,通常发生在腿部或肩部 | A sudden, involuntary, spasmodic muscular contraction causing severe pain, often occurring in the leg or shoulder as the result of strain or chill. | → |
|