Gb | Eng | Viet |
---|
我不太清楚。 | I'm not really sure. | → |
他对自己的缺点十分清楚。 | He was very conscious of his shortcomings. | → |
她把她的意思解释得清清楚楚。 | She made her meaning crystal clear. | → |
我清楚地告诉他,我拒绝了他的建议。 | I made it clear to him that I rejected his proposal. | → |
别那样对我大声嚷嚷,我能听清楚。 | Don't shout into my ears like that, I can hear you perfectly well. | → |
我对发生的每件事的细枝末节都记得清清楚楚。 | I had remembered in minute detail everything that had happened. | → |
税务法非常复杂,只有专家才能解释清楚。 | The tax laws are so complicated that only an expert can provide enlightenment. | → |
我们十分清楚形势的严峻性。 | We are fully aware of the gravity of the situation. | → |
我说清楚了吗? | Am I making myself clear? | → |
我想我已说清楚了? | I suppose I've made myself clear? | → |
我记得很清楚。 | I remember quite clearly. | → |
我们计算了成本, 清楚表明这项工程不合算. | When we had done the costings on the project, it was clear it would not be economical to go ahead with it. | → |
你显然不大明白办事的手续, 我很快就给你解释清楚. | You're clearly rather muddled about office procedures but I'll soon straighten you out. | → |
叙述清楚比语言优美更重要。 | Clearness of statement is more important than beauty of language. | → |
我可以很清楚地看到灯泡里的细丝断了。 | I can see clearly that the filament in the bulb is broken. | → |
很难弄清楚他们那套官僚体制全部细微的层次分别。 | It was hard to understand all the minute gradations of their bureaucracy. | → |
照片放大後细微之处都很清楚. | The enlargement brings out the details in the photograph. | → |
很清楚,电动汽车在工艺技术上是可行的。 | It's quite clear that the electric car is technically feasible. | → |
该图表本身即很清楚. | The diagram is self-explanatory. | → |
路线沿途的标志都十分清楚. | The markings along the route are quite plain. | → |
我仍然弄不清楚你所强调的要点。 | I still don't see the point you emphasized. | → |
模糊的不清楚的或者不明显的;含糊的或者朦胧的 | Lacking clarity or distinctness; cloudy or obscure. | → |
他落选的原因似乎并不清楚。 | It seems uncertain why he lost the election. | → |
要闹清楚每个习惯用语的意思是不容易的。 | It is no easy thing to get at the meaning of every idiom. | → |
云彩把月亮遮得看不清楚 | Clouds blotting out the moon. | → |
近期内的情况很清楚, 但很难说以後如何. | The immediate future is clear, but it's hard to tell what lies beyond. | → |
也许我这么说可以更清楚一点:老一辈人一般都是保守的。 | Perhaps I can make that clearer by saying the older generation is generally conservative. | → |
这个理论清楚地阐述了一种新的、影响深远的有关空间、时间、运动、质量、能量的特性及控制这些的关系的结论。 | The theory set forth new and farreaching conclusions about the nature of space, time, motion, mass, energy, and the relations governing all these. | → |
|