| Gb | Eng | Viet |
|---|
| 歉收引起食物严重短缺。 | The bad harvest led to severe food shortage. | → |
| 财务董事派人带话说,她因不能出席会议而向大家道歉。 | The Finance Director sends her apology and is unable to attend the meeting. | → |
| 我还能有别的方法可以向她道歉吗? | How else can I apologize for her? | → |
| 我对此非常抱歉。 | I'm terribly sorry about that. | → |
| 我真是非常抱歉了。 | I can't tell you how sorry I am. | → |
| 我为此实在感到很抱歉。 | I really feel bad about that. | → |
| 她固执得就是不道歉。 | Sheer obstinacy prevented her from apologizing. | → |
| 真抱歉给你添了这么多麻烦。 | I am so sorry to give you not a little trouble. | → |
| 你的说法完全不真实,我要求立即道歉。 | Your allegations are completely untrue, and I demand an immediate apology. | → |
| 很抱歉,你的病刚好我就给你加上了新的负担,但确实没有别的人能干这活。 | I am sorry to impose a new burden on you so soon after your illness, but there is no one else who is capable of doing this work. | → |
| 我得首先表示歉意. | I have to begin with an apology. | → |
| 我首先得向你们表示歉意,没来参加你们的晚会。 | I have in the first place to apologize for not coming to your party. | → |
| 干旱造成农作物歉收。 | The crops failed because of the drought. | → |
| 电视台为出现的干扰表示歉意,那是由于恶劣的天气状况造成的。 | The television station apologized for the interference, which was due to bad weather conditions. | → |
| 说起来这是件不客气且愚蠢的事。除非她道歉并得到谅解,否则,她的心灵将是无法安宁下来的。 | It was an unkind, stupid thing to say and she will have no peace of mind until she's apologized and been forgiven. | → |
| 由於乾旱, 农作物歉收. | The crops failed because of drought. | → |
| 她先为迟到表示歉意, 然後开始讲话. | She prefaced her talk with an apology/by apologizing for being late. | → |
| 很抱歉, 你对政府功过的看法本人不敢苟同. | I am afraid I can't endorse your opinion of the government's record. | → |
| 如果他们拒绝很快地作出诚心诚意的道歉,我们只好起诉了。 | If they refuse to make heart-felt apologies soon we will have to bring an action against them. | → |
| 福斯特先生不能接受你的宴请,深表歉意。 | Mr Foster is sorry that he cannot accept your invitation to dinner. | → |
|