Gb | Eng | Viet |
---|
我代表我的同事和我本人向你表示感谢。 | On behalf of my colleagues and myself I thank you. | → |
万岁日本人在进攻时的呐喊或爱国的欢呼; | A Japanese battle cry or patriotic cheer. | → |
很多交际上的访问,你以为是来拜会你本人的,其实是来拜会你的酒瓶子。 | Many social visits that you think pay to yourself is paying to your bottle. | → |
往往日本人以自创的方法改良我们的机器。就像所有其他半导体公司一样,我们也陷于困境。 | And often the Japanese have added proprietary engineering to improve our machines. Like all the other semiconductor firms, we are in a box. | → |
本人认为此案证据不足. | The case, I would submit, is not proven. | → |
本人对案情陈述完毕. | I rest my case. | → |
很抱歉, 你对政府功过的看法本人不敢苟同. | I am afraid I can't endorse your opinion of the government's record. | → |
我们已(互相)通信多年了, 可是我从未见过他本人. | We've corresponded (with each other) (ie written to each other) for years but I've never actually met him. | → |
本人欲应聘今天<中国日报>上刊登的征聘行政秘书一职。 | I am applying for the position of executive secretary, advertised in today's China Daily. | → |
首次订购时,本人将提供信用照会资料给您。 | My credit references will be provided if you can make an initial order. | → |
那个加拿大籍日本人两种语言都精通。 | The Canadian-Japanese is at home in both languages. | → |
|