back




14 New HSK word(s): HSK2 希望 + xi1wang4 to wish for; to desire; hope; CL:个/个ge4 HSK4 失望 + shi1wang4 disappointed; to lose hope; to despair HSK5 愿望 + yuan4wang4 desire; wish HSK5 盼望 + pan4wang4 to hope for; to look forward to HSK5 看望 + kan4wang4 to visit; to pay a call to HSK6 期望 + qi1wang4 to have expectations; to earnestly hope; expectation; hope HSK6 东张西望 + dong1zhang1xi1wang4 to look in all directions (idiom); to glance around HSK6 指望 + zhi3wang4 to hope for sth; to count on; hope HSK6 探望 + tan4wang4 to visit; to call on sb; to look around HSK6 威望 + wei1wang4 prestige HSK6 展望 + zhan3wang4 outlook; prospect; to look ahead; to look forward to HSK6 欲望 + yu4wang4 desire; longing; appetite; craving HSK6 绝望 + jue2wang4 to despair; to give up all hope; desperate; desperation HSK6 渴望 + ke3wang4 to thirst for; to long for
16 Old HSK word(s): A v;n * xi1wang4 hope/ wish/ expect B VS * shi1wang4 lose hope/ disappointed B VA * pan4wang4 hope for/ look forward to B VA * wang4 watch/ look B N * yuan4wang4 desire/ wish/ aspiration C VA * ke3wang4 long for/ yearn for/ thirst for/ hanker for C VA * zhang1wang4 peep-look/ peep (through a crack; etc.)/ look around/ D * jue2 wang4 despair D VA * tan4wang4 visit D VA * qi1wang4 expect D VA * kan4wang4 call on/ visit/ see D VA * zhan3wang4 prospect D v;n * zhi3wang expect/ figure on D N * yu4wang4 desire/ appetite D N * wang4yuan3jing4 telescope D N * wei1wang4 prestige



我~你别走了。

Hy vọng +

大家不要~,我们还是有希望的。

Thất vọng +

Mong muốn +

Hy vọng +

Truy cập +

Mong muốn +

Tin sốt dẻo +

Mong đợi +

Truy cập +

Thuê +

Vọng +

Mong muốn +

Tuyệt vọng +

Mong muốn +
Grade E word(s):
拜望 巴望 悲观失望 大失所望 大有希望 德高望重 观望 好望角 厚望 寄予希望 可望而不可及/即 瞭/了望 瞭/了望台 没指望 名望 潜望镜 声望 奢望 眺望 望尘莫及 望而生畏 望风 望风而逃 望见 望洋兴叹 望眼欲穿 望子成龙 喜出望外 仰望 遥望 一望无边 一望无际 在望 瞻望
望 [wang4] anstarren, besuchen, Blick in Richtung, erwarten, hoffen, in Richtung zu



Häufigkeit: 4.95 Komposita



GbEngViet
那些男孩子们渴望下课。 The boys were itching for the lesson to end.
我希望演说者不要离题。 I wish the speaker would confine himself to the subject.
我希望这本书的字再大一点儿。 I wish this book was written in bigger character.
希望你能感到像一家人一样. We'd like you to feel you're part of the family.
我希望这些安排会得到你的同意。 I hope the arrangements meet with your approval.
不要指望一个星期就能学会一门外语. You can't expect to learn a foreign language in a week.
别让我失望。 Don't let me down.
他渴望回到故乡。 He yearned to return to his native land.
孩子们盼望放假. The children are longing for the holidays.
我心中充满了回家的渴望。 I am filled with desire to go back home.
我希望明年某一时候再见到你。 I hope to see you again sometime next year.
我希望他别再招待他的朋友了。 I wish he would desist from entertaining his friends.
我们不敢看她那双充满渴望的眼睛。 We dare not look at her wistful eyes.
干燥的天气之后,人人都希望下雨。 After these dry days, everyone hopes for rain.
这家公司希望把新工厂设在河边。 The company wished to locate its new factory beside the river.
充分利用自然资源的愿望终究会实现。 The wish of fully utilizing the natural resources will eventually come true.
这件工作同你早先的工作相比, 有些令人失望. Beside your earlier work this piece seems rather disappointing.
这篇演讲非常令人失望,它回避了所有主要的问题。 The speech was most disappointing; it skirted round all the main questions.
他渴望拥有权力。 He was thirsty for power.
她渴望摆脱母亲的操纵. She longed to escape from her mother's domination.
我疯狂地渴望去完成那件事。 I have an insane desire to finish that thing.
我希望他成为钢琴家的梦想可以成真。 I hope his dream of becoming a pianist will come true.
她抬起头来,凝望着十二月份阴沉沉的天空。 She looked up staring at the sombre December sky.
她的考试成绩令人失望,但却装出若无其事的样子。 Her exam result was disappointing but she tried to put a brave face on it.
我希望我的告诫会促使她作出更大的努力。 I hoped my warning would stimulate her to greater efforts.
我真希望我们能够看到更多新的电视节目,而不是翻来覆去的那几个老节目。 I wish we could see more new programmes on television, not repeats all the time.
你肯定不会指望我认真考虑你那些荒谬的建议吧? Surely you don't expect me to take your potty suggestions seriously?
你飞回家度寒假的时刻不知不觉就会来到的,我都已经在盼望着啦! Before you know it you'll be flying home for the winter holidays, I can hardly wait!
哲瑞米是初出茅庐,所以我们并不指望他在这次比赛中表现得很好。 Jeremy's just being blooded, so we don't expect him to be very good at the game.
我希望我们和和气气地分手。 I hope we can part as friends.
我希望一早就动身离开。 I hope to get away early in the morning.
我希望你不要看不起这种工作。 I wish you wouldn't look down on this kind of work.
希望今后两国人民之间有更多的交往。 We hope from now on there will be more exchanges between our two peoples.
真让我失望。 I'm very disappointed.
他绝望地放弃了斗争. He gave up the struggle in despair.
我们希望傍晚时能回来. We hope to be back by nightfall.
我们希望长期获利。 We hope to make great profit in the long term.
他表情严肃地望着她。 He looked at her with a solemn expression.
她希望争取到总统职位。 She hopes to win the presidency.
我们对我们的新老师很失望。 We are disappointed in our new teacher.
他为他出身于名门望族而骄傲。 He was proud of his impeccable pedigree.
不合格的与标准或期望不符合的 Not measuring up to standards or expectations.
草原向四周伸展, 一望无际. The prairies stretch on all sides as far as the eye can see.
及时付款正是我们所盼望的。 What we expected is nothing less than a timely payment.
他太穷了,买不起天文望远镜。 He was too poor to buy an astronomical telescope.
我盼望著能自己一人在这所房子 . I look forward to being alone in the house.
我希望星期五之前天气会好转。 I hope the weather will improve before Friday.
你时时拜望亲戚很周到啊。 It is considerate of you to call on your relatives from time to time.
前途光明的表示名望或成功的希望的 Showing promise of fame or success.
我们希望能够和平过渡到新的制度。 We hope there will be a peaceful transition to the new system.
我希望他不要将烟灰往地毯上乱弹。 I wish he would refrain from scattering his ash all over the carpet.
政府不应浪费资金去扶持那些无望的企业. The government should not waste money supporting lame ducks.
简伸长脖子张望,在人群中找她的母亲。 Jane craned her neck to look for her mother in the crowd.
每个星期五下班后,他去看望年迈的父母。 He comes to visit his aged parents after work on every Friday.
我希望你最近转变成的这样子永远不要再变。 I hope you'll never change back from the person you have recently become.
我们原来盼望著下星期放假--看样子走不了了. We were hoping to have a holiday next week as it is, we may not be able to get away.
我希望我能穿一件深色的衣服把这个正式场合应付过去。 I hope I can get by in a dark suit for this formal occasion.
据说如果你在看见流星时许个愿,愿望就会实现。 It is said that if you make a wish when you see a meteor in the sky your wish will be realized.
我原来一直盼望著能收到她送的礼物, 所以因得不到而失望. I was expecting a present from her, so I was disappointed I didn't receive one.
现在我们已打开门路,我们希望在中国开辟一个广阔的市场。 Now we've got a foot in the door, we are hoping to open up a big market in China.
他发出一声绝望的叹息,转身走开了。 With a hopeless sigh, he turned away.
她竭力巴结主任希望得到提升. She tried to ingratiateherself with the director, in the hope of getting promotion.
即将举行的会谈给实现真正的裁军带来了希望。 The forthcoming talk hold out the hope of real arms reduction.
勾搭上的人随便结识的陌生人,通常是在期望性关系中结识的人 A stranger with whom casual acquaintance is made, usually in anticipation of sexual relations.
贵市史密斯公司希望与本公司开展交易,指定贵处为信用出证人。 Mr. smith co., of your city, desire to open an account with us, and have give us your name as a reference.
家庭医生都迫切希望为病人提供适当的服务,但他们若为日常抄抄写写的工作所束缚,便不能给病人必需的关心。 Family doctors are anxious to provide a proper service for their patients, but they can't give them the attention they need if they've shackled with paperwork.
我是失望,而不是泄气。 I was more disappointed than discouraged.
他们希望税捐略微减少。 They are hoping for a small diminution in taxes.
乘划艇去救他们, 希望不大. Going to their rescue in a rowing-boat is a bit of a forlorn hope.
别了!希望很快我们能再见面。 Farewell! I hope we meet again soon.
自从我们看望你母亲以来到现在有多长时间了? How long is it since we visited your mother?
你祈求实现愿望时没闭上眼睛, 所以不算数! You didn't shut your eyes before you made the wish, so it doesn't count!
凡希望受到皇帝恩宠的人都要拜倒在他面前. Those who wished a favour of the emperor had to grovel on hands and knees before him.
约翰的哥哥已报名参加了空军,这是他渴望已久的。 John's brother signed up with the Air Force, something he always wanted to do.
既然现在她在法国工作,那就可以满足她游览欧洲的愿望了。 Now that she has a job in France she can gratify her desire to see Europe.
动机一种能作为诱导物而激发行为的情绪、愿望、心理需要或者类似的心理推动力 An emotion, desire, physiological need, or similar impulse that acts as an incitement to action.
许多男孩都渴望冒险。 Many boys have a thirst for adventure.
他四处张望,要确定周围没人。 He looked around to confirm that he was alone.
她是个有声望的专家。 She is a reputable expert.
她像一个渴望玩具的小孩。 She is like a child lusting for toys.
他们非常盼望再次见到他。 They looked forward very much to seeing him again.
他渴望一见那些熟悉的老面孔。 He yearned for a sight of the old, familiar faces.
我希望你不曾因为我好久不给你写信而感到担心。 I hope you were never put out by my long silence.
失望的选民需要一个党派以取代这两个大党. Disillusioned voters want an alternative to the two main parties.
我们正著手生产一种新的款式,可望在秋季面世。 Our new model is already on the stocks and will be available in the autumn.
由于获得了新的希望,我正试图用新的眼光看待生活。 Having gained new hope, I am trying to see life in a better light.
他的业务对手都知道不可指望他这样无情的人会手软. His business rivals knew they could expect no quarter from such a ruthless adversary.
新的一学年正飞快来到,我急切地盼望得到您对此事的回答。 As the new academic year is rapidly approaching, I am most eager to hear from you concerning this problem.
他希望去掉这个包袱。 He hoped to get rid of the burden.
他抬起头,凝望着天空。 He rose his head and stared at the firmament.
我衷心希望他不会回来。 It's my devout hope that he will not come back.
再向前展望到本世纪末.... Looking farther forward to the end of the century...
绝望之下,我向攻击者哀求。 In desperation I pleaded with the attackers.
我们决不辜负我们的父母对我们的期望。 We will never fail to live up to what our parents expect of us.
你若不希望我们的代理人去造访,请告之。 Should you not wish our agent to call, please let us know.
我希望你们中能有足够的人手准备协助这场演出. I hope enough of you are prepared to help with the show.
希望降低税率这一措施能刺激经济进一步增长. It is hoped the tax cuts will act as a stimulant to further economic growth.
她的病情突然恶化,使一切康复的希望都化为泡影。 All hope of improvement has been snatched away by the sudden worsening of her condition.
连续几个小时她都在唉声叹气,希望能从她母亲那弄点钱。 By sighing away for hours, she hoped to get some money from her mother.
我真希望我的灵魂有个窗户,使得你能够看到我的一些感情。 I wish there was windows to my soul, so that you could see some of my feelings.
希望在新的工作岗位上,她的才干能够得到比以往更好的发挥。 It is hoped that in her new job her talents will be better utilised than before.
矩,动差任意变量的正整数功效的期望值。第一个矩是分配的平均数 The expected value of a positive integral power of a random variable. The first moment is the mean of the distribution.
这个孤独的孩子渴望母亲的爱抚。 The lonely child is longing for the caress of his mother.
我希望的是长久恩爱, 而不是一夜露水之欢. I was hoping for a lasting affair, not just a one-night stand.
人们期望财政大臣公布在本年度预算中削减税收。 The Chancellor of the Exchequer is expected to announce tax cuts in this year's budget.
我展望前头,纽约的高楼大厦在我前面升起,似乎是从童话故事的篇章中出现的一座城市。 I look ahead, and before me rise the fantastic towers of New York, a city that seems to have stepped from the pages of a fairy story.
我正盼望去访问欧洲。 I'm hoping to visit Europe.
我希望用些虾子酱蘸着吃。 I'd like some shrimp-roe soy sauce with it.
玛丽和我热切盼望晚会的举行。 Mary and I are looking forward very much to the party.
【谚】人若无希望,心碎肝肠断。 If it were not for hope, the heart would break.
自该村望去, 群山之巅清晰可见. The mountain tops are plainly visible from the village.
他说:"我希望他们今后能更慎重一些。" "I hope they'll be more cautious in future, " he observed.
我利用在伯明翰的机会探望了我的姨母。 I took the opportunity of visiting my aunt while I was in Birmingham.
我希望男女机会平等(的思想)能形成风气. I hope that (the idea of) equality of opportunity for men and women has come to/is here to stay.
为了她的缘故,也为了约翰,我热切地希望她能被找到。 For her sake, as well as for John's, I hoped fervently that she might still be found.
刺激;诱因;动机引起行动或激发努力的某事,比如对惩罚的恐惧或对奖励的期望 Something, such as the fear of punishment or the expectation of reward, that induces action or motivates effort.
任性的具有或以任性为特征的,通常与为了满足某人自己的冲动或癖好所期待、盼望或要求的完全相反 Given to or marked by willful, often perverse deviation from what is desired, expected, or required in order to gratify one's own impulses or inclinations.
我站着展望湖面。 I stand looking over the lake.
我指望你来安排一切。 I am banking upon you to help me with arrangements.
我希望他在新的工作中万事如意. I wish him well in his new job.
我们希望早日收到你的支票. We trust to receive a cheque at your earliest convenience.
希望你喜欢这件东西, 这是我亲手做的. I hope you'll appreciate this: it's all done by my/mine own fair hand.
终点已经在望。 The destination is in view.
她用望远镜向四周看. She swivelled the telescope (round).
他绝望之下放弃了尝试。 He gave up the attempt in despair.
结果超出了我们的期望。 The results have gone beyond our hopes.
我盼望她很快会恢复健康。 I trust (that) she'll recover soon.
我希望这件事尽快做好. I want it (to be) done as quickly as possible.
那个疲乏的人渴望能休息一会。 The tired man craved for rest.
他的工作符合了我们的期望。 His work comes up to what we expect of him.
时日在无穷的展望中延展着。 The days stretch out in an endless vista.
卡车严重损坏,已无修复的希望。 The lorry was damaged beyond hope of repair.
望远镜和显微镜是光学仪器。 Microscopes and telescopes are optical instruments.
我已经把我所有的希望都寄托在你身上了。 I have staked all my hopes on you.
民主党希望在下次大选中重新执政。 The democrats hope to get back at the next election.
我真诚地希望他能接受别人的批评。 I sincerely hope that he can accept the criticism of others.
我把希望寄托在我们昨天得到的好消息上. I base my hopes on the good news we had yesterday.
我们探望母亲很不是时候--她家里已经来了客人. Our visit was ill-timed my mother had guests already.
他向宽广的大海望去,一种神秘感油然而生。 A sense of mystery stole over him as he looked out on the wide sea.
虽然我非常希望增加体重,但我仍然像以前一样的瘦。 Much as I hope I may gain weight, (yet) I am still as thin as before.
他渴望当演员, 你就得容他时间让他施展自己的抱负. He desperately wants to be an actor, so you'll have to give him time to get it out of his system.
有些人在戏院附近留恋不去,希望看一看他们喜爱的演员。 Some people lingered about near the theatre, hoping to get a glimpse of their memory lingers on.
我希望我们之间的贸易将在平等互利的基础上进一步发展。 I hope the trade between us will be further developed on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.
厂家已在试验制造,完全符合所要求的规格,可望在两周内完成。 Maker make trial product exactly conform specification expect completion within fortnight.
对如此大数量的订购,本公司希望以比价目表内所订价格为低的批发折扣来采购。 For an order of this large quantity we expect a wholesale discount off your price-list.
人难得生病,可是旁观者们却以为他势将必死,并因这一线希望而精神百倍起来。 A person seldom falls sick, but the bystander is animated with a faint hope that he will die.
条件作用某一对象逐步将渴望的行为和先前无关的刺激因素联系起来的行为改变过程 A process of behavior modification by which a subject comes to associate a desired behavior with a previously unrelated stimulus.
我希望时光能够倒退回去,我可以重新去过学生时代的生活。我后悔当初不够努力,没有通过更多的考试。 I wish I could put the clock back and relive my schooldays; I regret not having tried harder and passed more exams.
他绝望地叹了口气。 He sighed with despair.
他们渴望返回家园. They were pining to return home.
她希望与家人团聚。 She hopes reuniting with her family.
希望你对此给予关注。 I hope you will pay attention to this problem.
我常在周末去看望我姑母。 I often go to visit my aunt at weekends.
那次失败毁灭了我所有的希望。 That defeat meant the death of all my hopes.
这丑闻使他当选的希望破灭了. The scandal dished his hopes of being elected.
我们出国前匆匆探望了她一次. We paid her a fleeting visit before leaving the country.
我倘若知道她病了, 早就去探望她了. If I had but known she was ill, I would have visited her.
那个吸血鬼依附于他人希望获得钱财。 The leech hangs about other people hoping to obtain money.
英国把获得奖牌的希望寄托在奥维特的身上. British hopes of a medal rested on Ovett.
该项预测展望经济前景暗淡, 因而股票价格大跌. Share prices plunged as a result of the gloomy economic forecast.
该项预测展望经济前景暗淡,因而股票价格大跌。 Share price plunge as a result of the gloomy economic forecast.
因经济衰退状况终止有望,股票价格得以保持高位。 Share prices were buoyed up by hopes of an end to the recession.
教师希望给小学生读宗教故事来提高他们的修养. The teacher hoped to elevate the minds of her young pupils by reading them religious stories.
希望你我双方尽力在销售优质产品的同时提供最佳的服务。 Let us jointly do our best to sell high quality products with high quality services.
如果可能的话,希望能在贵方的培训中心训练我方专业人员。 If possible, you are expected to train our specialist in your training center.
她看上去又可怜又孤独,对于答应来看她的朋友的到来已不抱希望。 She looked wretched and forlorn, despairing of the arrival of a friend who had promised to meet her.
晋升的希望在吸引著他. The prospect of promotion was dangled before him.
有些人希望恢复死刑. Some people would like to see the death penalty come back.
我希望你们权衡一下一切利弊。 I want you to consider all the pros and cons.
前景似颇暗淡,但我们仍满怀希望。 The future looks rather gloomy, but we live in hope.
他希望改邪归正,过体面的生活。 He wishes to straighten up and lead a respectable life.
爸爸尽一切可能来满足我的需求和欲望。 Daddy did all he could to fill my needs and desires.
我遥望天空,只见风筝越来越小。 I looked up into the sky and saw the kite become smaller and smaller.
骡子既无足以自豪的祖宗,亦无可以寄托希望的子孙。 A mule have neither pride of ancestry nor hope of posterity.
这部影片被吹捧为杰作, 可是我觉得令人失望. The film was built up to be a masterpiece, but I found it very disappointing.
我是抱着把正反两方面的意见都掂量一下的愿望探讨这个问题的。 I have approached this subject with a desire to weigh the pros and cons connected with it.
杰克在赛跑中的名次排在其他两名运动员之后,而他原来是希望得第一名的。 Jack was placed behind two other runners in the race that he had hoped to win.
象中国一样,美国继承了幅员辽阔的国土,有一望无际的丛山峻岭,沃土良田和无边草原。 Like you, we inherited a vast land of endless skies, tall mountains, rich fields, and open prairies.
分析家说,通过影艺公司向哈考特提出的优厚条件似乎颇有成功的希望,并应可解除这家困难重重的出版商的庞大债务负荷,而使基本上健全的营业得到生机。 A sweetened offer for Harcourt by General Cinema appears to have a good chance of success, analysts said, and should give the troubled publisher a new lease on life by freeing its basically sound businesses from the burden of overwhelming debt.
他是个没什麽欲望的人. He is a man of few wants.
他们对财富[致富]无大欲望. They had little desire for wealth/to get rich.
我的成功前景[希望]已破灭. My prospects/hopes of success have vanished.
囚犯绝望地乱抓牢房的门. The prisoner clawed at the cell door in desperation.
我们把蒲公英看作希望的象征。 We regard dandelion as an emblem of hope.
他陷於绝望, 终於自杀了. He surrendered (himself) to despair and eventually committed suicide.
我们求生的唯一希望就在於裁军吗? Does our only hope of survival lie in disarmament?
我还在学习, 别指望我十全十美! I'm still only a learner, so don't expect perfection!
不要对他期望过高;他只不过是个学生。 Don't expect much of him; he is at best a student.
音乐会後她徘徊不去, 希望能一见明星. She lingered after the concert, hoping to meet the star.
假设你有三个愿望, 这三个愿望都是什麽呢? If you had three wishes what would you choose?
从属的,下级的等级、权力或威望低的;附属的 Lower in rank, power, or authority; subordinate.
我们能够指望这样的好天气再持续一段时间吗? Can we hope for a continuance of this fine weather?
丹在学校是个好学生;我们期望他经商成功。 Dan was a good student at school; we expect him to go places in business.
这使他产生了奇怪的、 基於人类固有之本能的强烈欲望. It aroused strange primeval yearnings in him.
肥缺能带来优势,如利益或威望的职位、任命或地位 A position, an appointment, or a rank giving advancement, as of profit or prestige.
你到伦敦来的目的是为了要看望家人还是为了公事? Did you come to London for the purpose of seeing your family, or for business purposes?
我那辆旧汽车原指望卖上 1000 英镑, 後来少卖了很多也认了. I had hoped to get 1000 for my old car but had to settle for a lot less.
让每一个渴望名声的人捡他自己(喜欢)的式样的内裤去吧。 Let every man who pants for fame select his own style of pants and go ahead.
调查人员在飞机残骸中搜索, 希望找出造成这一悲惨事件的原因. Investigators are searching the wreckage of the plane to try and find the cause of the tragedy.
明信片上只写了“祝你过得很愉快”,“真希望你在也这儿”或诸如此类的话。 The card just said"Having wonderful time.""Wish you were here" or some such things.
作为居住场所,这个岛似乎为他提供了人们所想望的一切——除了谋生的条件之外。 As a place to stay, the island seemed to him to offer all that the heart could desire except the means of earning a living.
移情作用;情感转移一种防卫机制,情感、影响、愿望从原始目标潜意识地转移到一个立即或更可接受的替代对象 A defense mechanism in which there is an unconscious shift of emotions, affect, or desires from the original object to a more acceptable or immediate substitute.
在计算机程序运行过程中发生的一种不希望有的或意料之外的停机,一般是由于编码失误、硬件故障或操作者的错误而引起的。参阅run。 In computing, an unwanted or unforeseen halt in a program run, due to faulty coding, hardware errors or operator mistakes.