Gb | Eng | Viet |
---|
她把我介绍给她的朋友。 | She introduced me to her friend. | → |
刚才你男朋友给你打电话了。 | Your boyfriend called you just now. | → |
这个女孩非常幸运,她的妈妈是她的知心朋友。 | The girl was fortunate enough to have her mother as a bosom friend. | → |
我希望他别再招待他的朋友了。 | I wish he would desist from entertaining his friends. | → |
他回过身来, 帮助那位扭了脚的朋友。 | He came back to help his friend who had sprained an ankle. | → |
检查者对所有受害者的朋友进行了调查。 | The checker made a check on all the victims' friends. | → |
他不久就逐渐习惯了宿舍的生活并交了两三个朋友。 | He soon gets accustom to dormitory life and make two or three friend. | → |
女朋友最喜欢的女性同伴或爱人 | A favored female companion or sweetheart. | → |
听到朋友死亡的消息,她难过地哭了。 | She cried with grief when she heard news of her friend's death. | → |
偶然的相遇使两位老朋友重新聚首。 | A chance meeting brought the two old friends together again. | → |
若非认识我们这位好朋友,我们的生活一定十分不妙。 | Our lives would have been greatly impoverished, if we had not known our dear friend. | → |
这位不是别人,正是我的老朋友约翰。 | This is no other than my old friend, John. | → |
戴维觉得(与别的孩子)交朋友是很难的事. | David finds it hard to make friends (with other children). | → |
珍和玛丽是好朋友,前者是老师,后者是护士。 | Jane and Mary are good friends; the former is a teacher, the latter is a nurse. | → |
她除了他以外没有好朋友。 | She has no close friends other than him. | → |
当然,我们从小学就是朋友了。 | Sure. We are friends since primary school. | → |
他总是把女朋友的相片放在身边。 | He always kept the picture of his girlfriend's close at hand. | → |
我的朋友都是男生,他们一点也不关心读书。 | My friends were all boys who cared nothing about studying. | → |
自从我们在学校认识之后,我们就一直是好朋友。 | We've been friends ever since we met at school. | → |
他姐姐过去一直指导他,给他出主意,是他的朋友。 | His elder sister had been his guide, counsellor and friend. | → |
她那些所谓的朋友对她的影响很坏. | Those so-called friends of hers are a bad influence on her. | → |
和朋友聊天是愉快的,而这种情形没有比和知己的朋友聊天更为愉快。 | It is pleasant to chat with friends, and with no chat is it more pleasant than with close friends. | → |
既然死人占多数,我们在死人之中比在生人之中有更多的朋友,就是理所当然的事情。 | The dead being the majority, it is natural that we should have more friends among them than among the living. | → |
我的朋友比尔,将和他的女朋友一道来看我。 | My friend Bill, is coming to see me in company with his girl friend. | → |
我的一些朋友通过打网球锻炼他们胳膊的肌肉。 | Some of my friends develop their arm muscles by playing tennis. | → |
约翰刚刚跟女朋友吹了. | John has just split up with his girl-friend. | → |
他非常擅长於模仿朋友的言行. | He's very clever at imitating his friends. | → |
我今天在城里遇到了一位老朋友呢! | I met with an old friend in the town today! | → |
他的几个朋友来了, 比如本、 卡罗尔、 麦克. | Several of his friends came: Ben, Carol and Mike, for instance. | → |
他向他的朋友打招呼。 | He saluted his friend. | → |
他怕在所有朋友面前出洋相. | He's afraid of looking foolish in front of all his friends. | → |
他经常用充满爱意的语言谈论他的女朋友。 | He often talks about his girlfriend in terms of love. | → |
我的朋友在威尔士的农场种地。 | My friend is farming in Wales. | → |
朋友偶尔相聚畅谈上学时的大好时光. | The friends met occasionally to chat about the good old days at school. | → |
甚至他最知己的朋友也劝阻他去寻求更高的职位。 | Even his closest friends discouraged him from seeking higher office. | → |
等到他被迫向朋友乞讨时, 他觉得自己的境况已糟到无以复加的地步了. | When he was forced to beg from his friends he felt he had touched bottom and could sink no lower. | → |
他发财之後把老朋友都抛弃了. | When he became rich he threw over all his old friends. | → |
我喜欢约翰,他是我非常要好的朋友。 | I like John, a very good friend of mine. | → |
你可曾想到被你最好的朋友出卖? | Did it ever occur to you to be betrayed by your best friend? | → |
承包合同批给了总会计师的朋友, (可谓)各有好处、 串通一气. | The contract went to a friend of the chief accountant: it's (a case of) you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours. | → |
"告诉你的朋友们你一天吃不了三大餐。""我可不想使他们不高兴,最好还是入乡随俗-何况只有一周的时间。" | "Just tell your friends you can't eat three enormous meals a day." "I wouldn't like to offend them. When in Rome, better do as the Romans do-especially as it's only for a week." | → |
我把他当作朋友看待。 | I regard him as a friend. | → |
她在给男朋友购买礼品. | She's buying a present for her boy-friend. | → |
我愿意以朋友的名义给你一些建议。 | I would like to give you some advice in the name of a friend. | → |
他不顾朋友们的反对,继续他建造飞行器的计划。 | He continued with his plan to build a flying machine, in spite of the mockery of his friends. | → |
如果你朋友再来指手画脚,教育我们如何教育子女,那我就要叫他别多管闲事。 | If your friend comes here with any more criticism about how we bring the children up, I'll tell him to go about his business. | → |
他的朋友很少,因此他的生活非常孤单。 | He has so few friends that his life is lonely. | → |
我的朋友告诉我她住的地方文化生活贫乏。 | My friend told me that the place she live is a cultural wasteland. | → |
感谢盛情款待,已安全到达并转告关心此事的朋友。 | Thanks for hospitality arrival safely inform friend regard. | → |
她看上去又可怜又孤独,对于答应来看她的朋友的到来已不抱希望。 | She looked wretched and forlorn, despairing of the arrival of a friend who had promised to meet her. | → |
圣诞节是朋友家人互相再见,以及寄圣诞卡给住在远方的人的一段时间。 | Christmas is a time for friends and family members to see each other again and to send Christmas cards to those who live far away. | → |
他使女朋友怀孕了. | He got his girl-friend into trouble. | → |
他向朋友倾诉烦恼事。 | He confided his troubles to his friend. | → |
大多数人都以他们最好的朋友的自卑感为乐。 | Most people enjoy the inferiority of their best friend. | → |
但愿他别再昼夜不分地招待他的朋友. | I wish he'd desist from entertaining his friends at all hours of the day and night. | → |
在北京,她和老朋友米勒太太重叙旧日友情。 | In Beijing, she had brightened the chain with her old friend Mrs Miller | → |
朋友告诫他,干活加把劲,否则就会丢掉饭碗。 | He got the straight tip from his friend-work harder, or you'll lose your job. | → |
老年人可以找自己的朋友而不会在情感上太依赖他们的子女。 | Older people may seek their own friends rather than become too emotionally dependent on their children. | → |
我女朋友唠叨着要我去理发,因此我今天终于去理了。只要能保持安宁,那还是值得的。 | My girlfriend keeps on nagging me to get a haircut so I finally had one today; it was worth it if only to keep the peace. | → |
你曾否想到用你的视觉去探视一位朋友或认识的人的内在本性? | Does it ever occur to you to use your sight to see into the inner nature of a friend or acquaintance? | → |
但是你曾经有过用你的视觉去看透一个朋友或相识的内在本质的时候吗? | But does it ever occur to you to use your sight to see into the inner nature of a friends or acquaintance? | → |
绅士可能有钱、或者可能依赖朋友过活;绅士的准则是,无论他怎么穷也罢,他依然是拒绝做任何有用的工作的。 | A gentleman may have money or may sponge on his friends; the criterion of a gentleman is that however poor he may be he still refuses to do useful work. | → |
|