back




1 New HSK word(s): HSK4 是否 + shi4fou3 whether (or not); if; is or isn't
1 Old HSK word(s): C Adv * shi4fou3 yes or no/ whether or not/ if

是否



他~能来,我还不太清楚。

Cho dù +
Grade E word(s):

是否 [shi4 fou3] ob (Konj)Ist es so (oder nicht)



Häufigkeit: 47.33 Komposita



GbEngViet
外科医生问他是否感到紧张。 The surgeon asked him if he felt nervous.
他问马车夫以前是否去过那里。 He asked the carter if he had been there before.
他对著镜子看领带是否系正. He looked in the glass to check that his tie was straight.
一位德国科学家打断了我,并问我是否来自中国。 A German scientist interrupted me and asked if I came from China.
海关人员问我是否有要报税的东西。 The customs asked me if I had anything to declare.
你的意见是否代表其他学生的意见? Are your opinions representative of the other students?
我们考虑是否要告诉她。 We pondered whether to tell her.
警察问我是否有枪。 The police asked me if I possessed a gun.
只有时间才能证明你是否正确。 Only time will tell if you are right.
我说不好他的生意是否全部合法。 I'm not sure that his business is strictly legitimate.
医生们进行会诊,决定是否需要动手术。 The doctors held a consultation to decide whether an operation was necessary.
一位空中小姐走过来,问他是否想要些饮料。 An air stewardess came and asked him if he would like some drink.
预先测试为衡量学生是否已有足够的准备去进行更高一级的学习而举行的初步考试 A preliminary test given to determine whether students are sufficiently prepared for a more advanced course of studies.
那个冒失的新秘书兴冲冲地蹦跳到我跟前,问我是否在这里工作。 That cheeky new secretary just pranced up to me and asked if I worked here!
你是否歇够了可以接著干了? Are you rested enough to go on?
他们是否按体积计算运费? Do they charge carriage by bulk?
他是否给出了令人满意的解释? Did he provide a satisfactory explanation?
人类是否会受到完全灭绝的威胁呢? Is the human race threatened with complete extinction?
不知您是否愿意下星期来我们家做客? I am wondering if you'd care to visit us next week?
这个问题是否从纳税人的立场上考虑过? Has the matter been viewed from the taxpayers' standpoint?
他以前从未做过这种工作, 我不知道他是否能(与其他雇员)配合好. He's never done this type of work before; I'm not sure how he'll fit in (with the other employees).
我不知道他是否愿意来。 I don't know whether he is willing to come.
他问我身上是否带着打火机。 He asked me if I had a cigarette lighter with me.
对这一职位他是否适宜很成问题. His suitability for the post is open to question.
他对是否参加考察队仍拿不定主意. He's still hesitating about joining/over whether to join the expedition.
他尝尝汤, 看是否够咸. He tasted the soup to see if he had put enough salt in it.
我怀疑他们是否真有足够的人力。 I doubt whether they really have sufficient manpower.
你方是否已收到我方汇款? Have you received our remittance?
这列火车是否直达伦敦? Does this train go right through to London?
这家公司的帐目收支是否平衡? Do the firm's accounts balance?
他是否把这台拖拉机漆成了红色? Do he paint this tractor red?
犯罪行为的根源是否始自幼时? Are the seeds of criminal behaviour sown early in life?
你是否从经营业务的新方法中获益? Did you benefit from the new way of doing business?
石蕊试纸可用以测试溶液是否含酸. Litmus paper can be used as an indicator of the presence of acid in a solution.
这是否意味着贵国正在实施新的外贸政策? Does it mean that you be apply a new foreign trade policy?
先生,你要不要试穿一下这件夹克衫,看看尺寸是否合适? Would you like to try this jacket on for size, sir?
草案准备好了。请审核一下细节内容,看看是否全部条款都合适好吗? The draft is prepared. Will you please check the particulars and see if everything is all right?
人体模型如真人大小的、全身或半身的人体模型,用于量试衣服是否合适或展示服装;人体模型 A life-size full or partial representation of the human body, used for the fitting or displaying of clothes; a dummy.
问问他是否能来。 Ask him whether he can come or not.
她不在乎你是否喜欢她。 She does not care whether you like her or not.
他们问他质量是否好。 They asked him whether the quality is fine or not.
我对是否接受那项工作顾虑重重。 I have many misgivings about taking the job.
改革是否改善了现状, 这问题仍有争议. It's debatable whether or not the reforms have improved conditions.
他那些怪话使我们心中生疑,不知他精神是否正常。 His strange remarks planted doubts in our minds about his sanity.
我想了解一下贵方是否继续引进先进技术和成套工厂设备。 I wonder whether you will go on import some advanced technology and complete plant.
软件保护中,把不能复制的标记或签名存放在软盘上的方法,用一个特殊测试程序来检测签名是否存在,如不存在,则被保护的程序不能运行。 In software protection, a method of giving a mark, or signature, that cannot be duplicated, to a floppy disk. A special test routine detects if a signature is present, and if it is not found the protected program will be disabled.
询问就餐者是否准备点菜了。 Asking if a diner is ready to order.
医生逐个检查,看孩子们是否患近视眼。 The doctor examined every child for possible short sight.
这个记者很想知道那位官员是否涉及此案。 The reporter is curious to know whether the official is involved in the case.
我们的房子只住我们两人实在太大了,所以我们利用周末抽空外出看看是否有合适的套房,想买一套。 Our house is too large for just the two of us and so we spent part of the weekend seeing over some flats with a view to buying one.
神判法让被控诉的人接受痛苦或危险的考验的一种审判方法,结果被视为神对其是否有罪或清白的审定 A method of trial in which the accused was subjected to physically painful or dangerous tests, the result being regarded as a divine judgment of guilt or innocence.
我非常惊讶, 连忙掐了自己一把看是否这一切都是一场梦. I was so amazed I had to pinch myself in case it was all a dream.
病人情况危急,因而需要手术,但又无法保证她是否能经受得住麻醉剂,外科医生处于进退两难的境地。 The patient's condition was critical and she needed an operation but there was no guarantee that she would survive the anaesthetic; the surgeon was on the horns of a dilemma.
是否可替我更换座位? Could you change my seat, please?
这孩子是否有点反常? Is the child abnormal in any way?
当局是否已得知(此事)? Have the authorities been notified (of this)?
是否可在此购买观光巴士券? Can I get a ticket for the sight- seeing bus here?
我们的儿童是否受著空气中铅的毒害? Are our children being poisoned by lead in the atmosphere?
纳税人:如果双方组建合资企业是否有利呐? Taxpayer: what will happen if the two companies establish equity joint venture?
抗辩一种表示反对的方法即:同意对方论据中的事实,但是否定对方基于这些事实的辩护 A method of objecting that admits the facts of the opponent's argument but denies that they sustain the pleading based upon them.
赫德并未讨论限期,可是他告诉英国广播公司说,国际联盟“行将达到的阶段是:大家都对现局加以估计,看我们所建立的以和平方式施压是否有效。” Mr.Hurd did not discuss deadlines, but he told the BBC that the international coalition was"approaching the stage when we all take stock and see if the peaceful pressures which we have been constructing are going to be good enough."