Gb | Eng | Viet |
---|
我们的假日过得好无聊,每天都下雨。 | We had a mouldy holiday - it rained every day. | → |
我的周末过得很无聊--只是在屋子里 转转或者看看电视. | My weekend was boring I just floated about (the house) or watched TV. | → |
那会议自始至终十分无聊. | The meeting was one big yawn from start to finish. | → |
他那无聊的闲扯会使你烦恼。 | His silly chatter would vex you. | → |
这样无聊的读物你怎能看得下去! | How can you bear to read such pap! | → |
继续这种无聊的争辩是无用的。 | It's useless to continue such a barren argument. | → |
他把所有的时间都用在做纵横填字游戏和其他无聊的活动上. | He spends all his time on crosswords and other trifles. | → |
他自从失业以来, 常觉百无聊赖. | Since losing his job, he has often experienced a profound sense of ennui. | → |
走开吧,无聊的忧虑! | Begone, dull care! | → |
讨厌的人愚钝的、无聊的或讨厌的人;害人精 | An obtuse, boring, or bothersome person; a pest. | → |
|