Gb | Eng | Viet |
---|
不要忘记在支票上写上日期. | Don't forget to date your cheque. | → |
请在这张支票背后签名。 | Please back the check. | → |
我(的现金和支票簿)被抢了. | I was robbed (of my cash and cheque-book). | → |
同函奉上55美元书款支票一张,外加每册14分邮费在内。请查收。 | I am enclosing a cheque for$55.00 which covers the cost of the book plus the postage charge of14 cents a volume. | → |
对不起, 你只能在八号窗口买旅行支票。 | I am sorry, you can only buy traveler's check at Window Eight. | → |
银行经理说,为了使我从幻想中清醒过来并控制我的开支,将不给我有透支的便利,并还将收回我的支票卡。 | The bank manager said that, in order to bring me down to earth and control my spending, I would have no overdraft facility and my cheque card would be withdrawn. | → |
付款可用下列任何一仲方式:现金,支票或用信用卡。 | Payment may be made in any of the following ways, by cash, by cheque, or by credit card. | → |
我们希望早日收到你的支票. | We trust to receive a cheque at your earliest convenience. | → |
我接受支票代替现金。 | I accept a check in lieu of cash. | → |
会计签发的一批支票。 | The accountant sign a batch of cheque. | → |
我开支票提出一百万美元。 | I checked out one million dollars. | → |
如果他们拒绝收支票,我们将不得不付现金。 | If they refuse to accept a cheese we'll have to pay cash. | → |
作为交易方式, 支票已经很大程度地取代了现金。 | Cheques have largely replaced money as a means of exchange. | → |
这张支票凭身分证件兑现. | The cheque will be cashed on proof of identity. | → |
银行直到签字得到了确认才兑现了这张支票 | The bank refused to cash the check until the signature was verified. | → |
这个商店可用支票和信用卡付帐, 当然也收现金. | The shop will accept cheques and credit cards, not forgetting (ie and also) cash, of course. | → |
他们在支票上伪造了经理的签名。 | They forged their manager's signature on the cheque. | → |
空头支票代表虚构的金融交易的可转让票据,暂时用于维持信贷或筹集钱款 | A piece of negotiable paper representing a fictitious financial transaction and used temporarily to sustain credit or raise money. | → |
租金已到期, 你的支票来到真是喜从天降! | The rent was due, so your cheque came as an absolute godsend! | → |
结算银行间支票、汇票和钞票之间的交换和相应差额的结算 | The exchange among banks of checks, drafts, and notes and the settlement of consequent differences. | → |
|