back




1 New HSK word(s): HSK6 撒谎 + sa1huang3 to tell lies
2 Old HSK word(s): B VA * sa1 cast/ let go D * sa1 huang3 tell a lie



Nói dối +
Grade E word(s):
弥撒 撒旦 撒欢 撒娇 撒尿 撒气 撒手 洒/撒水 撒腿就跑 撒网 撒野
撒 [sa1] gehen gelassen, gehengelassen
撒 [sa3] zerstreuen, verbreiten



Häufigkeit: 13.98 Komposita



GbEngViet
在米饭上撒点盐. Sprinkle a little salt on the rice.
我的母亲因我撒谎而愤怒。 My mother was wrathful with my lying.
我不会跟你撒谎,那不是我的风格。 I wouldn't tell lies to you; that's not my style.
她学撒切尔夫人的样子倒挺像哩。 She does Mrs. Thatcher rather well.
他们把种子撒在地里。 They strewed seeds over the earth.
我儿子抓住我的手不撒开。 My son grabbed my hand and wouldn't let go.
我们听他们讲述撒哈拉沙漠的生活经历。 We listened to their tales about life in the Sahara Desert.
口袋裂开了, 大米撒出来了. The sack split and the rice poured out.
看来你在撒谎。 It seems (that) you were lying.
显然他在撒谎. It was patently obvious that he was lying.
撒谎违反我做人的原则。 Lying goes against my principles.
苏丹非洲北部一地区,位于赤道以北,撒哈拉大沙漠以南,从大西洋沿岸横贯大陆至埃塞俄比亚山脉 A region of northern Africa south of the Sahara and north of the equator. It extends across the continent from the Atlantic coast to the mountains of Ethiopia.
到那时节我一定会回来的,明年这时分,撒拉一定会生个儿子的。 In due season I will come back to you, about this time next year, and Sarah shall have a son.
撒哈拉沙漠是北非与中非之间的天然屏障。 The Sahara Desert is a natural barrier between north and central Africa.
温彻斯特区英格兰中南部一自治区,位于伦敦西南。是盎格鲁-撒克逊时期西撒克斯王国的首府。在诺曼征服(1066年)以后,成为一个吸引了众多宗教学者的重要学术中心。人口32,100 A municipal borough of south-central England southwest of London. The capital of the Anglo-Saxon kingdom of Wessex, it was an important center of learning that attracted many religious scholars after the Norman Conquest(1066). Population, 32,100.
我最犯不上对你撒谎了。 Least of all would I lie to you.
别听他的种种藉口,他在撒谎。 Don't listen to his pretences; he is lying.
儿时,上天向我们撒谎;往后,我们又朝天撒谎。 Heaven lie about us in our infancy-and we lie about heaven later on.