Gb | Eng | Viet |
---|
我没有注意到他已经走了。 | I failed to note that he had left. | → |
她是悄声说的,所以我没有听见。 | She said it in a whisper, so I didn't hear. | → |
我觉得我没有勇气告诉他这个坏消息。 | I don't think I have the courage to tell him the bad news. | → |
我没有零钱. | I've no small change. | → |
我没有心情工作。 | I am not in the vein for work. | → |
我没有这匹马的情况记录。 | I've got no record of this horse's form. | → |
我觉得我没有受到公正的对待。 | I felt I hadn't been treated fairly. | → |
我没有理睬对方的嘲笑。 | I ignored the taunts of the opposition. | → |
我不能去。第一,天太冷;此外,我没有钱。 | I can't go. To begin with, it's too cold. Beside, I've no money. | → |
我没有真正地看过这本书,只是浏览了一下看是关于什么的罢了。 | I haven't read the book properly, I just flipped through it to see what it was like. | → |
我没有意识到。 | I wasn't aware of that. | → |
我没有心思跟你争论. | I'm not in the mood to disagree with you. | → |
我没有秘书简直一筹莫展. | I simply can't get along without a secretary. | → |
我没有适合那种场合的礼服,也许穿深色西服还行吧? | I have no formal clothes for the occasion. Perhaps I can get by in a dark suit? | → |
我的事业干得不错,但仍有可贬低我的地方,我没有大学学历。 | I have done quite well in my career, but it's still held against me that I didn't have a university education. | → |
我的目光没有聚焦,以致我没有看到特别的目标,仅仅是那川流不息的彩色万花筒。 | I throw my eyes out of focus, so that I see no particular object but only a seething kaleidoscope of colors. | → |
|