back




3 New HSK word(s): HSK5 安慰 + an1wei4 to comfort; to console; CL:个/个ge4 HSK6 慰问 + wei4wen4 to express sympathy, greetings, consolation etc HSK6 欣慰 + xin1wei4 to be gratified
2 Old HSK word(s): B v;n * an1wei4 1.comfort/ console/ 2. comfort, consolation C VA * wei4wen4 comfort-ask/ express sympathy and solicitude

慰问



Thoải mái +

Gửi lời chia buồn +

Hài lòng +
Grade E word(s):
安慰剂 抚慰 快慰 宽慰 聊以自慰 劝慰 慰藉 慰劳 慰问团 欣慰 自慰
慰 [wei4] beruhigen, versicherntrösten (V)beruhigt (Adj)



Häufigkeit: 1.71 Komposita



GbEngViet
母亲死后,我收到许多安慰信。 I got many letters of consolation when my mother died.
能和你在一起对我是件极为安慰的事。 Your company has been a great consolation to me.
我儿子生病时,丈夫给了我极大的安慰。 My husband was a great comfort to me when my son was ill.
我听音乐,以便在烦恼时得到安慰。 I found solace from troubles in listening to music.
长期的乾旱之后有雨是一大慰藉。 It is a great relief to have rain after a long time of drought.
让我们自己享受承认人类的弱点的快乐是一大慰藉。 It is a great relief to allow us ourselves the luxury of acknowledging our human frailties.
请接受我的慰问。 Please accept my condolences.
那位安慰者告诉他,他应该有耐心。 The comforter told him that he should be patient.
听到这些我非常难过。请接受我最诚挚的慰问。 Oh, I'm dreadfully sorry to hear that. Please accept my deepest sympathies.
对於令夫人之去世, 谨向您表示最深切的慰问. You have my deepest sympathies on the death of your wife.
他想方设法安慰她. He tried to find ways of mollifying her.
他被对手击败后,我尽力安慰他。 I tried to comfort him after he was defeated by his opponent.
安慰的话,宽心的话某些没有内在补救作用的东西,仅仅用来安慰他人 Something of no intrinsic remedial value that is used to appease or reassure another.
那柔和的音乐对他是一种安慰. The gentle music was (a) balm to his ears.
在我苦恼的时候,她来安慰我。 She comforted me in my distress.
医治者,抚慰者治愈别人的人,具有治愈影响的人 A person who heals or exerts a healing influence.