Gb | Eng | Viet |
---|
接着怎么样了? | What happened then? | → |
那儿怎么样? | What is it like there? | → |
我看上去怎么样? | How do I look? | → |
你的约会怎么样? | How was your date? | → |
你觉得怎么样? | What do you think of it? | → |
来杯可口可乐,怎么样? | How about a coke? | → |
最好的队员都投奔大俱乐部去了,留给他们这些不怎么样的球员。 | The best players have gone off to the big clubs, leaving them the dross. | → |
礼拜天洗车怎么样? | What about washing the car on Sunday? | → |
还好。顺便问一下,你母亲怎么样?她好吗? | Not bad. By the way, how is your mother? Is she all right? | → |
我认为那电影不怎么样。 | I don't think much of the movie. | → |
我认为他的一些看法并不怎么样。 | I don't think much of his ideas. | → |
我不敢去想她知道真相后会怎么样。 | I dread to think what will happen if she finds out the truth. | → |
我们双方都作些让步以弥合价格差距怎么样? | How about meeting each other halfway to fill the price gap? | → |
|