Gb | Eng | Viet |
---|
我们是在试验的基础上得出这个结论的。 | We drew this conclusion on the basis of experiments. | → |
她平时懒惰从她的考试成绩可以看得出来。 | Her laziness showed in her exam results. | → |
我可以毫无疑问地得出结论他在说谎。 | I can draw the conclusion without question that he is lying. | → |
你得出了什么结论? | What conclusion did you come to? | → |
你尝得出炖肉里有大蒜味儿吗? | Can you taste the garlic in this stew? | → |
我得出去进修一个星期——经理今天早晨突然向我宣布此事。 | I've got to go away for a week on a training course-the manager sprang it on me this morning. | → |
他装作一本正经,可是你看得出他是在开玩笑。 | He pretended to be serious, but you could tell that he had hi tongue in his cheek. | → |
从他的说法中得出这种结论恰当吗? | Is that a fair inference (to draw) from his statement? | → |
她正想得出神。 | She was in a brown study. | → |
你的房间整洁得出奇. | Your room is a marvel of neatness and order. | → |
巨大的,庞大的规模巨大或大得出奇的;巨大的 | Of enormous size or magnitude; huge. | → |
这些都是事实, 你能从中得出什麽结论? | Those are the facts; what do you conclude from them? | → |
|