Gb | Eng | Viet |
---|
如果有机会,你应当到那里去。 | You should go there if occasion arises. | → |
我认为你应当去找医生看看病. | I think you ought to go to/to go and see (ie consult) the doctor. | → |
我们应当遵守法律。 | We should obey the law. | → |
教会应当就基本道德问题多做出些榜样. | The Church should give more of a lead on basic moral issues. | → |
父辈应当被尊重。 | A sire should be respected. | → |
人应当倾听自己的内心感觉。 | He should listen to his intimate feelings. | → |
我们应当采取措施制止战争。 | We should take steps to prevent war. | → |
军人应当绝对服从命令。 | Soldiers are expected to obey their orders without question. | → |
我相信他是个我们应当尊敬的人。 | He is a man whom I believe we should respect. | → |
在考虑这一问题时,你应当抓住实质。 | In considering this problem, you should grasp its essentials. | → |
在人们意识到应当保护自然资源的这个时代, 草原已不容再受破坏了. | In these conservation-conscious times, areas of grassland are no longer expendable. | → |
艺术家应当创作能教育人民、鼓舞人民的作品。 | An artist should create works that will educate and inspire the people. | → |
主要应当责备你. | You are mainly to blame. | → |
你应当时时刻刻注意礼节. | It behoves you (ie You ought) to be courteous at all times. | → |
他们在陆军海军中应当有亲属,在外交部门中至少应当有一门亲戚。 | He should have relatives in the army and navy and at least one connection in the diplomatic service. | → |
谁也没记著应当签名. | Nobody remembered to sign their names. | → |
你的车子受到了损坏,你应当通过法律途径要求赔偿。 | You must seek redress in the law courts for the damage to your car. | → |
他应当受到惩罚。 | He deserved to be punished. | → |
你不应当旷课。 | You should not be absent from class. | → |
公共交通应当受到资助吗? | Should public transport be subsidized? | → |
惯例上要求这样的集会应当以祈祷开始。 | Convention requires that such meetings open with prayer. | → |
我们应当本着既往不咎的原则重新合伙。 | We should let bygones be bygones and try to get along with each other. | → |
|