Gb | Eng | Viet |
---|
尽量更客观地对待此事吧。 | Try to be more objective about it. | → |
我尽量找些东西给你穿。 | I'll try and rake out something for you to wear. | → |
你作判断时要尽量做到不存偏见. | Try not to be prejudiced in your judgements. | → |
旅馆工作人员对我们照顾得无微不至,尽量让我们住得舒适, | The hotel staff spared no pains to ensure that our stay was as enjoyable as possible. | → |
经理把工作尽量平均分配给雇员. | The manager tried to even out the distribution of work among his employees. | → |
在有关钱的问题上,我总是尽量小心谨慎。 | Where money is concerned, I always try to be very careful. | → |
我尽量去拜访每一位女士。 | I was all for calling on each of these ladies. | → |
他来看他们是不是在尽量加紧进行这项工作。 | He came to see whether they were doing all they could to rush the work. | → |
由于你身体不好,你必须尽量避免为孩子们操心。 | On account of your health, you must endeavour to shift off the care of your children. | → |
你太畏缩了--要尽量增强自信心. | You're too timid you must try to assert yourself more. | → |
尽量避免人身攻击. | Try to avoid making personal comments. | → |
尽量消除一切偏见. | Try to free yourself from all prejudices. | → |
我经常读报来尽量了解时事. | I try to keep in touch with current events by reading the newspapers. | → |
我每天尽量腾出一些时间锻炼一下身体. | I try to set aside a few minutes each day to do some exercises. | → |
尽量不要过于为此烦恼。 | Try not to get too upset about it. | → |
|