Gb | Eng | Viet |
---|
我们说服她参加了宴会。 | We argued her into joining us. | → |
宴会上,大家吃掉了好几篮水果。 | Several baskets of fruit were eaten at the party. | → |
宴会结束时,我们谢了主人后便回家去了。 | At the end of the party, we thanked our host and went away. | → |
宴会的准备工作现在都已就绪。 | Everything is ready now for the party. | → |
那次宴会上有大量饮料供应。 | There was a liberal supply of drinks at the party. | → |
那次宴会很轻松, 随随便便. | The dinner was a relaxed, unceremonious occasion. | → |
贵宾们在大餐厅参加一个宴会。 | The guests partook of a luxurious repast in the banqueting hall. | → |
她讨厌在宴会上为应酬而和人交谈。 | She detests having to talk to people at parties. | → |
我很荣幸代表叁加这个宴会的来宾致谢辞。 | I have the honor to reply for the guests at this dinner. | → |
所有来客一致认为他们在宴会上吃得是美味佳肴。 | All the guests agreed that they fared well at the dinner party. | → |
大家都认为,约翰要在一月中旬搞一次野外宴会的计划是一个傻主意。 | Everybody thought that John's plan to have a barbecue in the middle of January was a half-witted idea. | → |
他举办盛大的宴会招待亲友。 | He gave a grand party for friends and relations. | → |
在这儿为你们举行盛大的宴会是我们极大的愉快。 | It's a great happiness to us to have a grand banquet in your honour here. | → |
我们的宴会非常隆重. | We dined in grand style. | → |
火车误点,使你无法赴宴会了。 | The train kept you from going to the party. | → |
那个贪吃的小男孩把宴会上所有的糖果都吃光了。 | The greedy little boy ate all the candy at the party. | → |
下星期五晚上我举行宴会,您肯赏光吗? | I'm giving a dinner party next Friday evening; would you like to come? | → |
|