Gb | Eng | Viet |
---|
别让我失望。 | Don't let me down. | → |
这件工作同你早先的工作相比, 有些令人失望. | Beside your earlier work this piece seems rather disappointing. | → |
这篇演讲非常令人失望,它回避了所有主要的问题。 | The speech was most disappointing; it skirted round all the main questions. | → |
她的考试成绩令人失望,但却装出若无其事的样子。 | Her exam result was disappointing but she tried to put a brave face on it. | → |
真让我失望。 | I'm very disappointed. | → |
我们对我们的新老师很失望。 | We are disappointed in our new teacher. | → |
我原来一直盼望著能收到她送的礼物, 所以因得不到而失望. | I was expecting a present from her, so I was disappointed I didn't receive one. | → |
我是失望,而不是泄气。 | I was more disappointed than discouraged. | → |
失望的选民需要一个党派以取代这两个大党. | Disillusioned voters want an alternative to the two main parties. | → |
这部影片被吹捧为杰作, 可是我觉得令人失望. | The film was built up to be a masterpiece, but I found it very disappointing. | → |
|