Gb | Eng | Viet |
---|
天在下雪,所以我无法外出。 | It was snowing, and so I could not go out. | → |
他只是短期外出--至多一周. | He's only away for short periods a week at the longest. | → |
他每次外出都会顺道去那家书店待一会儿。 | He never goes out but he drops in at that bookstore. | → |
要想外出度假时, 宠物会成为牵累. | Pets can be a tie when you want to go away on holiday. | → |
我父母向来不赞成深夜外出. | My parents always frown on late nights out. | → |
我们绝少外出. | We go out very seldom. | → |
我刚才只是主张应该外出就餐,以节省时间。 | I am merely putt forward toe opinion(that) we shall dine out to save time. | → |
我庆幸自己不必在天气这样恶劣的夜晚外出. | I'm glad I don't have to go out on such a dirty night. | → |
我们的房子只住我们两人实在太大了,所以我们利用周末抽空外出看看是否有合适的套房,想买一套。 | Our house is too large for just the two of us and so we spent part of the weekend seeing over some flats with a view to buying one. | → |
他们俩都外出工作, 雇了个保姆看家. | They both go out to work and have a nanny living in. | → |
她开始与罗杰外出约会, 就把我撇开了. | She gave me the elbow when she started going out with Roger. | → |
|