Gb | Eng | Viet |
---|
他喜欢吹牛。 | He likes to throw the bull. | → |
他不喜欢吃鱼。 | He doesn't care for fish. | → |
她喜欢各种运动。 | She likes all kinds of sports. | → |
孩子们喜欢户外活动。 | Children like outdoor activities. | → |
我喜欢在图书馆学习。 | I like to study in the library. | → |
我不喜欢读他的文学批评。 | I don't like to read his literary criticism. | → |
排球是我很喜欢的运动。 | Volleyball is a sport of which I am very fond. | → |
他喜欢拿他的同学开玩笑。 | He likes playing jokes on his classmates. | → |
我喜欢唱歌,更不用说听音乐了。 | I enjoy singing, much more listening to music. | → |
我可不喜欢整天和他在一起。 | I'm not too enamored with the idea of spending a whole day with him. | → |
她每举办舞会,总喜欢搞得很排场。 | If ever she gives a party she likes to do it in style. | → |
她的小说我都喜欢, 最新的一部尤其好. | I like all her novels, but her latest is particularly good. | → |
我不喜欢他,但是说句公道话,他是个好工人。 | I don't like him, but, to give him his due, he is a good worker. | → |
常给我们看病的那个医生, 我们都非常喜欢他, 他要走了. | Our doctor, whom/who we all like very much, is leaving. | → |
并不是每个人都喜欢这本书。 | Not everyone likes this book. | → |
我父亲喜欢在饭后用牙签。 | My father likes to use toothpick after meals. | → |
我姐姐和我都喜欢穿牛仔裤。 | Both my sister and I like to wear jeans. | → |
即使你不喜欢这工作,你也得做。 | Even though you do not like it, you must do it. | → |
在夏天我喜欢吃一些叶状蔬菜。 | I like to eat some leafy vegetables in the summer. | → |
尽管我俩相貌不同,但都讨人喜欢。 | Although our looks differ, we are both attractive. | → |
我喜欢滑雪, 同时也知道这非常危险。 | I like skiing and in the meantime, I know it is very dangerous. | → |
我喜欢他的写作风格,但是不喜欢他的内容。 | I like the style of his writing but I don't like the content. | → |
那些喜欢和他一起踢足球的小男孩都把他当作叔叔。 | He is uncle to all the little boys who like to play football with him. | → |
我喜欢戴银首饰。 | I like to wear argentine jewellery. | → |
我不喜欢喝速溶咖啡。 | I don't like to drink instant coffee. | → |
我喜欢熟桃的香甜味。 | I like the luscious taste of ripe peaches. | → |
女朋友最喜欢的女性同伴或爱人 | A favored female companion or sweetheart. | → |
我们都喜欢乡村生活的宁静。 | We all like the tranquility of the country life. | → |
我们喜欢观赏初升太阳的灿烂光辉。 | We enjoy seeing the glorious beams of the rising sun. | → |
我喜欢节奏快的音乐。 | I like fast music. | → |
听起来你好象蛮喜欢的。 | It sounds like you enjoyed it. | → |
她喜欢随着快节奏的音乐跳舞。 | She loves to dance to fast music. | → |
我喜欢看那个魔术师的表演。 | I like watching the performance of that magician. | → |
那是我以前最喜欢的饭馆,但近来烹饪水平已大不如前了。 | It used to be my favourite restaurant but the standard of cooking has fallen off recently. | → |
你喜欢香港吗? | How do you like Hong Kong? | → |
你喜欢姜汁啤酒吗? | Do you like ginger beer? | → |
你喜欢流行音乐吗? | Do you like popular music? | → |
你喜欢我的家常菜吗? | Did you enjoy my home cooking? | → |
我们的狗喜欢用嘴接饼乾. | Our dog likes catching biscuits in its mouth. | → |
我喜欢唱‘山楂树’这首歌。 | I like to sing the song 'hawthorn'. | → |
我喜欢收集秋天赤褐色的叶子。 | I like to collect russet autumn leaves. | → |
啊,我真喜欢这首歌!好高兴! | Ah, I really love this song! I am so glad! | → |
我喜欢夏天吃莴苣,我的兔子也喜欢。 | I like to eat lettuce in summer, and so does my rabbit. | → |
他是一个随和的人,但就是喜欢自吹自擂。 | He is an agreeable fellow, but likes to blow his own horn. | → |
我喜欢吃水果,比如苹果、梨子、香蕉等等。 | I like fruits, such as apples, pears, bananas... | → |
我送给玛丽一个苹果换我最喜欢吃的香蕉。 | I gave Mary an apple in exchange for my favorite banana. | → |
和大城市中的高楼大厦和喧嚣的街道相比,他更喜欢乡间的农庄和田野。 | He likes the farms and fields in the country better than the tall buildings and busy streets in the city. | → |
她有点儿喜欢他. | She kind of/sort of likes him. | → |
小男孩喜欢在书页空白边上做笔记。 | The little boy likes to make notes in the margin of books. | → |
电影一开演我就知道不会喜欢这部电影. | I knew early on (in the film) that I wasn't going to enjoy it. | → |
老是有各种各样的天气,不论我们喜欢不喜欢。 | There's always weather, weather, whether we like it or not. | → |
就像其他老人一样,我祖父也老喜欢讲他当年的故事。 | As is often the case with old people, my grandfather is fond of talking about good old days. | → |
我喜欢滑冰。 | I like skating. | → |
她喜欢摇滚乐。 | She is crazy about rock and roll. | → |
她喜欢香肠和土豆泥。 | She loves sausage and mash. | → |
我们喜欢乡村的平静。 | We enjoyed the quietness of the country. | → |
我不喜欢它因为很吵闹。 | I didn't like it because it was noisy. | → |
他不喜欢自己的宽大的鼻孔。 | He dislikes his wide nostrils. | → |
我喜欢吃有黄瓜的三明治。 | I like to eat cucumber sandwiches. | → |
那个女孩喜欢穿紫色的衣服。 | That girl likes to wear purple dresses. | → |
我不喜欢我那单调乏味的工作。 | I do not like my monotonous work. | → |
我喜欢风景画,不喜欢静物画。 | I prefer landscape to still life. | → |
她喜欢议论邻居们的是非长短。 | She loves to gossip to her neighbors. | → |
自从他是小孩时,他就喜欢狗。 | He has liked dogs since he was a child. | → |
我得承认, 我不喜欢现代音乐。 | I have to admit to a dislike for modern music. | → |
我喜欢读一些关于电子音乐的书。 | I like to read books on electronic music. | → |
我不喜欢滑冰,而且冰又太薄。 | I don't like skating, moreover, the ice is too thin. | → |
他是不太可靠, 但我仍很喜欢他. | He's not very reliable, but I like him just the same. | → |
他喜欢读伟人传记来提高自己。 | He likes to read biographies of great men to promote himself. | → |
不怎么想去,我并不大喜欢看电影。 | Not really. I am not very fond of the cinema. | → |
我女儿喜欢给我讲她那些奇怪的梦。 | My daughter likes to describe her fantastic dreams to me. | → |
他不喜欢对他自己的所作所为作出解释。 | He didn't relish the prospect of having to explain his behavior. | → |
他选择了德国,而我个人倒更喜欢西班牙。 | He chose Germany, but personally I'd prefer to go to Spain. | → |
她假装很喜欢他们,借以获得他们的帮助。 | She pretends that she likes them so that she can get their help. | → |
他喜欢深入研读他所选定的任何一门学科。 | He likes to read deeply in any subject that he chooses to study. | → |
我喜欢书架上所有的书,但这本是我最喜欢的。 | I like all the books on the shelf but this one is my favorite. | → |
看起来他似乎很喜欢大城市的热闹繁忙的生活。 | It seems that he enjoys the hustle and bustle of life in the big city. | → |
他有个不大讨人喜欢的特点,就是爱当众责备妻子。 | One of his less attractive traits is criticizing his wife in public. | → |
一些年青人喜欢流行音乐, 但仍有其它人喜欢古典音乐。 | Some young people like pop music, while still others like classical music. | → |
常去教堂的英国人更喜欢严格的布教者,因为他认为一些深刻的真理不至于伤害他的邻居。 | The british churchgoer prefer a severe preacher because he think a few home truth with do his neighbour no harm. | → |
我喜欢化学甚于物理。 | I prefer chemistry to physics. | → |
她喜欢和我一起溜冰。 | She likes to ice-skate with me. | → |
他最喜欢吃的菜是烤鸭。 | His favorite dish is roast duck. | → |
他喜欢参观名胜古迹。 | He likes to visit place of interest. | → |
我喜欢步行更甚于骑自行车。 | I prefer walking to cycling. | → |
他是优秀的学生, 正因为这个缘故, 全班都不喜欢他. | He was an outstanding pupil and, ipso facto, disliked by the rest of the class. | → |
我喜欢沿着海滨散步。 | I like to walk along the seashore. | → |
婴儿喜欢轻轻呵痒和紧紧拥抱。 | Babies like to be tickled and hugged. | → |
我喜欢在正餐后吃冰淇淋当甜点。 | I like to have ice cream for dessert. | → |
姑娘又活泼又富幽默感, 未婚夫家人十分喜欢她. | The girl impressed her fiance's family with her liveliness and sense of humour. | → |
他们喜欢这温度吗? | Did they find the temperature to their liking? | → |
你较喜欢油煎香肠吗? | Do you like fried sausages more? | → |
是不是儿童都喜欢破坏? | Are all small children so destructive? | → |
狄更斯是他最喜欢的作家、 | Dickens is his favorite author. | → |
我们喜欢看海豚的表演。 | We like to see the performance of dolphins. | → |
我喜欢在闲暇时打羽毛球。 | I like to play badminton in my spare time. | → |
我最喜欢吃桔子,其次才是香蕉。 | Next to orange I like banana best. | → |
你喜欢草地球场还是硬地球场? | Do you prefer grass or hard courts? | → |
我游览伦敦时喜欢坐公共汽车. | When visiting London I like to travel by bus. | → |
`你喝茶有什麽喜好?'`我喜欢淡一些的.' | `How do you like your tea?' `I like it rather weak.' | → |
我喜欢这块布给我的感觉,它摸上去毛茸茸的很暖和。 | I like the feel of this cloth; it has a warm woolly feel. | → |
既然你喜欢我的连衣裙而我也喜欢你的,咱们交换好吗? | As you like my dress and I like yours, shall we do a swap? | → |
她先表明她非常喜欢这个, 然後批评我方法不当. | Having said how much she liked it, she then proceeded to criticize the way I'd done it. | → |
好主意。我们或者吃汉堡包或者吃中餐。你更喜欢哪一样? | Great idea. Let's have either hamburgers or Chinese food. What's your preference? | → |
我老喜欢在礼拜天起程旅行,因为无论走水路也好,走陆路也好,教堂里的祈祷将会保佑我的整个旅程。 | I always like to begin a journey on Sunday because I shall have the prayers of the church to preserve all that travel by land or by water. | → |
我不喜欢体操. | I don't like gym. | → |
他们都是自愿的, 完全是因为喜欢做而做的. | They're all volunteers, doing it just for the love of the thing. | → |
我们喜欢的饭馆已客满, 所以我们只得到别处去. | Our favourite restaurant was full, so we had to go elsewhere. | → |
我算不上是个好水手,但我喜欢坐着我的小船在河上游玩。 | I am not much of a sailor, but I like to about, in my little boat on their river. | → |
她喜欢随意送礼物。 | She likes to give out presents. | → |
我喜欢吃金枪鱼罐头。 | I like to eat tinned tuna fish. | → |
我喜欢她眼睛的光彩。 | I like the sparkles in her eyes. | → |
秋季是我最喜欢的季节。 | Autumn is my favourite season. | → |
他喜欢自命为知识分子. | He likes to set himself up as an intellectual. | → |
我喜欢这乡村,尤其是在春天。 | I love the country, especially in spring. | → |
我不爱看歌剧,喜欢听室内乐。 | I don't like opera; chamber music is more my style. | → |
这房子本身并不特别合我的心意,但我喜欢它周围的环境。 | The house itself is not particularly to my mind, but I like its environment. | → |
他喜欢自夸。 | He's given to boasting. | → |
我不太喜欢下棋。 | I'm not very fond of playing chess. | → |
我不喜欢人家盯著瞧我. | I don't like being stared at. | → |
我虽然很喜欢她,却不打算娶她。 | Much as I like her, I won't marry her. | → |
我喜欢在周末做些剧烈运动。 | I like to take some energetic exercise at weekend. | → |
我已经足够大了,有权去做我喜欢做的事。 | I'm old enough to have the freedom to do as I like. | → |
我不喜欢吃菠菜,虽然我知道它对我有好处。 | I don't like spinach even though I know it's good for me. | → |
性格外向的人喜欢高谈阔论, 而不愿思索人生的意义. | Extroverts prefer lively conversation to brooding on the meaning of life. | → |
我喜欢用马铃薯炒菜。 | I like to cook dishes with potatoes. | → |
不要被他那副讨人喜欢的外表所迷惑, 其实他冷酷无情. | Don't be taken in by his charming manner; he's completely ruthless. | → |
你不喜欢那座亭子吗? | Do not you love that pavilion? | → |
我喜欢约翰,他是我非常要好的朋友。 | I like John, a very good friend of mine. | → |
他喜欢在周末看滑稽剧来放松自己。 | He likes to watch farces at weekends to relax himself. | → |
尽管我知道菠菜对我有益,我还是不喜欢它、 | I do not like spinach even though I know it's good for me. | → |
我喜欢乳酪果酱,不过这是后天养成的一种嗜好。 | I like jam with cheese, but it's an acquired taste. | → |
你喜欢我就高兴。 | I'm glad you enjoyed it. | → |
物理和数学都是我喜欢的科目. | Physics and maths are my favourite subjects. | → |
总的来说,我很喜欢这本书。 | On the whole, I like the book very much. | → |
这两个花样我都不喜欢。 | I like neither of the designs. (=I don't like either of the designs.) | → |
希望你喜欢这件东西, 这是我亲手做的. | I hope you'll appreciate this: it's all done by my/mine own fair hand. | → |
大多数孩子都喜欢吃糖果,但也有一些例外。 | Most children like sweets, but there are some exceptions. | → |
她喜欢随着音乐跳舞。 | She loves to dance to music. | → |
我喜欢笑剧而不喜欢悲剧. | I prefer farce to tragedy. | → |
我喜欢喜剧而不喜欢悲剧。 | I prefer comedy to tragedy. | → |
她不在乎你是否喜欢她。 | She does not care whether you like her or not. | → |
所有的艺术品中, 我最喜欢那幅油画。 | Of all these works of art, the thing I like most is that painting. | → |
这些画可免费拥有。你喜欢哪一幅就拿哪一幅。 | These pictures can be kept for free. You may take whichever you like. | → |
如果你不喜欢分配给你的任务,干脆不要做,而不要草率从事。 | If you do not like the assignment, just do not do them, but do not scamp them. | → |
女士们喜欢在自由市场呆上很长时间,同货主们讨价还价。 | The ladies like to spend hours in the free market, bargaining about the goods. | → |
我知道你不喜欢他,但你至少要照顾一下面子去参加他公司的开典仪式。 | I know you didn't like him, but at least have the decency to go to his opening ceremony of the company. | → |
我不喜欢孤独。 | I am not fond of solitude. | → |
我喜欢观看田径比赛。 | I like to watch field and track events. | → |
他们周末喜欢乘气球玩. | They like to go ballooning at weekends. | → |
我喜欢和我的家人沟通。 | I like to communicate with my family. | → |
你一旦了解她, 就喜欢她了. | You'll like her once you get to know her. | → |
我很不喜欢住在闭塞的乡村。 | I hate being shut away in the country. | → |
我丈夫和我都喜欢乡村的宁静生活。 | Both my husband and I love the tranquil life in the country. | → |
老先生喜欢喜欢给头发擦上发膏使它光亮。 | The old gentleman likes to put grease on his hair to make it shiny. | → |
他说他如何如何赚钱,我就不太相信,我们认识以来他总是喜欢吹牛。 | I don't believe all he says about the profits he is making; ever since I have known him he has liked to talk big. | → |
我喜欢樱花。 | I like oriental cherry. | → |
我喜欢帆船运动. | I love sailing. | → |
他喜欢嚼口香糖。 | He likes chewing gum. | → |
我喜欢你的幽默感。 | I like your sense of humor. | → |
我特别不喜欢洋葱。 | I especially dislike onions. | → |
我非常喜欢吃冰淇淋。 | I am very fond of icecream. | → |
谁都不喜欢被人怠慢。 | No one like to be treated with neglect. | → |
他喜欢在说话中用比喻。 | He likes to talk in similitude. | → |
我不喜欢泡沫太多的啤酒. | I don't like beer with too much froth. | → |
我时而喜欢抽一支大雪茄烟。 | I like to smoke a big cigar every now and then. | → |
我的一个同事喜欢吃姜汁饼干。 | One of my colleagues likes to eat gingerbread nut. | → |
蒜别放太多--不是人人都喜欢的. | Don't overdo the garlic in the food not everyone likes it. | → |
就技术而言那座建筑物是杰作, 但却没人喜欢. | Technicallythe building is a masterpiece, but few people like it. | → |
孩子们喜欢搅拌做蛋糕的混合料,同时许一个心愿。 | The children liked to stir the cake mixture about, making a wish. | → |
父亲不喜欢儿子在外夜宿不归,所以他斩钉截铁地禁止他再那样做。 | The father didn't like his son staying out at night, so he put his foot down and forbade him to do it again. | → |
你喜欢不喜欢烹调? | Do you go for cooking? | → |
她喜欢炫耀她的精美衣服。 | She likes to show off her fine clothes. | → |
我喜欢桔子更甚于喜欢柠檬。 | I like orange more than lemon. | → |
他喜欢对下级职员逞威风. | He likes to lord it over the junior staff. | → |
她喜欢仆人前呼後拥地侍候她. | She loves to have servants dance attendance (up) on her. | → |
她(一点都)不喜欢人家说她丰满. | She didn't take (at all) kindly to being called plump. | → |
辩论者;争辩者从事或喜欢争辩、辩论或驳斥的人 | A person engaged in or inclined to controversy, argument, or refutation. | → |
让每一个渴望名声的人捡他自己(喜欢)的式样的内裤去吧。 | Let every man who pants for fame select his own style of pants and go ahead. | → |
英格兰这国家过去和现在一样,到处可碰见这样的人:他们喜欢发号施令,但对正在发生的事情却似乎知之甚少。 | England is, and has always been, a country infested with people who love to tell up what to do, but who rarely seem to know what's going on. | → |
|