Gb | Eng | Viet |
---|
你在那不停的噪声中怎麽能工作得下去呀? | How can you continue to work/continue working with all that noise going on? | → |
哎呀,我把毛活儿落在公共汽车上了。 | Oh dear, I've left my knitting on the bus! | → |
哎呀, 我又犯了愚蠢的错误. | Oh dear, I've boobed again. | → |
他是一位多么能干的经理呀! | What a capable manager he is! | → |
哎呀!没想到价格这么高! | Dear me, I didn't know the price is so high! | → |
德位的手指撕扯着绳子和包装纸。然后是一声狂嘉的尖叫,哎呀!紧接着又变为满脸的泪水。 | Della's fingers tore at the string and paper. Then came an excited scream of joy, and then, alas! a quick change to tears. | → |
千万要警惕呀, 我恳求你. | Be on your guard, I conjure you. | → |
我要再婚了,可要保密呀,行吗? | I'm getting married again, but keep it dark, will you? | → |
这个新款式是多么新颖呀! | How fashionable this new style is! | → |
斯克鲁奇是多麽可恶的吝啬鬼呀! | What a miserable old devil Scrooge was! | → |
哎呀,不要这样死要面子啦,告诉我真心话吧! | Oh, don't be so respectable! Tell me what you really feel. | → |
|