Gb | Eng | Viet |
---|
他假装没有听见我。 | He affected not to hear me. | → |
我很少听见他讲汉语。 | I seldom hear he speaks Chinese. | → |
她是悄声说的,所以我没有听见。 | She said it in a whisper, so I didn't hear. | → |
第一只小鸟醒来了,男孩还能听见珍珠鸡在他的前边叫着。 | The first bird woke and the boy could hear the guinea-fowl calling ahead of him. | → |
我们听见远处隆隆的雷声。 | We heard the thunder growling in the distance. | → |
他们低声说话,唯恐被别人听见。 | They spoke in whispers lest they should be heard. | → |
我们听见敲鼓的声音. | We heard the beat of a drum. | → |
他专心读报, 连门铃也没听见。 | He was too absorbed in the newspaper to hear the bell. | → |
我得大嚷大叫别人才能听见,我为此十分不快。 | It irritated me to have to shout to be heard. | → |
你听见没听见昨晚隔壁闹翻天了? | Did you hear the carryings-on next door last night? | → |
我可以听见他在隔壁屋子里(不停地)锤打东西. | I could hear him hammering (away) in the house next door. | → |
我听见有流水的声音. | I can hear running water. | → |
我好像听见有人喊叫. | I thought I heard sb calling. | → |
杰克试图警告她,可是风怒浪吼,他无法让她听见她说的话。 | Jack tried to warn her but couldn't make his voice heard above the roar of wind and water. | → |
观众静得连别针落地的声音也能听见. | The audience was so quiet you could have heard a pin drop. | → |
有人听见他在呻吟. | He was heard to groan. | → |
|