Gb | Eng | Viet |
---|
我刚好及时到会,才算没受责备。 | I saved my bacon by arriving just in time for the meeting. | → |
火车及时到达了。 | The train arrived betimes. | → |
我及时参加了会议。 | I went to attend the meeting betimes. | → |
及时付款正是我们所盼望的。 | What we expected is nothing less than a timely payment. | → |
虽然任务艰巨,他们还是设法及时完成。 | Difficult though the task was, they managed to accomplish it in time. | → |
尽管有那么多困难,我们仍然及时地到达了这儿。 | Disregarding all the difficulties, we arrived here in time. | → |
好学生通常都知道如何及时迅速地总结知识。 | A good student usually knows how to sum up knowledge in good time. | → |
我不可能及时赶到会场,除非我赶上了较找的一班火车。 | I couldn't have got to the meeting on time -- unless I had caught an earlier train. | → |
及时补一针,省得补九针。 | A stitch in time saves nine. | → |
他用手枪向我射击,我及时向后一跳没被射中。 | He snot a pistol of me. I jumped back in time to avoid being shot. | → |
及时的在一个适当或适宜的时间发生的;适时的 | Occurring at a suitable or opportune time; well-timed. | → |
我们得简化手续才能将你的签证及时办妥. | We've had to cut a few corners to get your visa ready in time. | → |
救护车及时赶到了那座倒塌的大厦。 | The ambulance reached the collapsed building in due time. | → |
及时反馈自己的意见和建议,以便不断提高我们节目的质量和促进俱乐部的发展。 | Meanwhile, you are allowed to feedback your thoughts and opinions regularly to develop our program and the club. | → |
|