Gb | Eng | Viet |
---|
请原谅我的字写得不好。 | Please excuse my bad handwriting. | → |
她恳求原谅。 | She supplicated for pardon. | → |
请原谅我说了激烈的话。 | Pardon my strong language, please. | → |
如有冒犯之处,请多多原谅。 | If I have offended you, I ask your pardon. | → |
对不起;请原谅。 | I beg your pardon. | → |
我这次就原谅你,你可不许再犯错误。 | I'll forgive you this time, but you shall by no means make the mistake again. | → |
看我的日记是一种不可原谅的侵犯个人隐私的行为。 | Reading my diary is an inexcusable invasion of privacy. | → |
他已经为赎罪自我惩罚了,我们应该原谅他。 | He had done penance for his sins; we should forgive him. | → |
谁也不能以不知法为借口而得到原谅——当律师的格外不行。 | Ignorance of the law excuse no man- from practicing it. | → |
我原谅了他的过失。 | I looked over his faults. | → |
他是诚心诚意地请你原谅。 | He cries you mercy with all his heart. | → |
|