Gb | Eng | Viet |
---|
我十二点出去吃午饭。 | I go out for lunch at twelve. | → |
我中午通常只吃点心. | Usually I only have a snack at lunchtime. | → |
我们明天将一起吃午饭。 | We will eat lunch together tomorrow. | → |
我们在下午四点钟喝茶。 | We have tea at four o'clock in the afternoon. | → |
父亲下午总要睡个午觉。 | Father always takes a nap in the afternoon. | → |
我们每个星期四下午开会。 | We have meetings every Thursday afternoon. | → |
留出星期五下午的时间做复习。 | Friday afternoons are left free for revision. | → |
旅行社的那位小姐告诉我下午一点开门. | The lady at the tourist office told me it opened at 1 pm. | → |
他上午十一点才醒。 | He didn't wake up until 11 o'clock in the morning. | → |
她午饭吃得很少,期待晚饭时饱餐一顿。 | She ate a light lunch in expectation of a good dinner. | → |
我在夏天一个闷热的下午遇见了她。 | I met her in a sultry summer afternoon. | → |
那个图书馆从上午9点到下午6点开放。 | The library is open from 9 to 6. | → |
他们这个下午卖掉了十箱矿泉水。 | They have sold up ten crates of mineral water in the afternoon. | → |
明天上午行吗? | Is tomorrow morning any good? | → |
我们要在中午前後走. | We're leaving round about midday. | → |
我们中午能到牛津吗? | D'you think we'll make Oxford by midday? | → |
你弟弟今天上午在公园玩耍吗? | Did your brother play in the park this morning? | → |
那次行进速度很快, 到中午已抵达伦敦. | It was good going to reach London by midday. | → |
这些儿童在早餐与午餐之间有牛奶与饼乾作点心. | The children have a mid-morning snack of milk and biscuits. | → |
真不幸,上午我的自行车丢了,下午钱包又被偷了! | It's luckless, I lost my bicycle in the morning and my wallet was stolen in the afternoon! | → |
她花了整整一个下午整理邮票。 | She spent a whole afternoon sorting out her stamps. | → |
请他出去吃午饭, 那样他心情就会好些. | Offer to take him out for lunch, then (ie as a result of this) he'll feel in a better mood. | → |
预料今天下午有零星阵雨。 | Scattered showers are expected this afternoon. | → |
他十二点五十分在餐厅吃午餐。 | At twelve-fifty, he ate lunch in a restaurant. | → |
我们估计正午抵达德里. | We reckon to arrive in Delhi at noon. | → |
有几束隐约的阳光使阴暗的下午有些明亮. | A few faint gleams of sunshine lit up the gloomy afternoon. | → |
我们用了一下午的时间逛商店, 疲惫不堪地逛了一家又一家. | We spent the afternoon traipsing from one shop to another. | → |
你有空儿去吃午饭吗? | Are you free for lunch? | → |
嘿,蓝迪,你吃午饭了吗? | Hey, Randy, have you had your lunch yet? | → |
哎,快到午餐休息时间了,他为什么非给我这个急件不可! | Oh, why do he have to give me this rush job now that it's almost time for my lunch break! | → |
时钟鸣响报午时已至 | The clock chimed noon. | → |
我们星期六的午饭总有一道油煎菜. | We always have a fry-up for Saturday lunch. | → |
今天上午她买了一个烤面包片的电炉。 | She buy an electric toaster this morning. | → |
午饭时, 抢劫者袭击了我们。 | The robbers descended on us at lunch-time. | → |
航天器的预定溅落时间为上午5时30分. | Splash-down is scheduled for 5.30 am. | → |
惟有疯狗与英国人会在中午的烈日之下跑到外头去。 | Mad dogs and Englishmen go out in the mid-day sun. | → |
今天下午你读的什么书? | What is the book you are poring over this afternoon? | → |
星期六的下午象闪电一样转瞬即逝! | Saturday afternoons go by like lightning! | → |
我以为他母亲已去世,幸亏在我寄出吊唁信之前,我碰到了一个那天上午还在医院里见过她母亲的人,他使我避免了这场误会。 | I thought his mother had died, but fortunately I met someone who'd actually seen her that morning in the hospital and he set me right before I sent off my letter of sympathy. | → |
来访者在中午前一会儿离开了。 | The visitor left a little before noon. | → |
整个下午断断续续地下着阵雨。 | It showered off and on all afternoon. | → |
在午饭时间, 值班教师负责维持校内秩序. | The teachers on duty are policing the school buildings during the lunch hour. | → |
人事经理发起了一个全面性的运动,使工作人员星期五下午都上班。 | The personnel manager have launch an all-out campaign to get the staff to work on Friday afternoon. | → |
双方在午夜停止敌对行动(战斗). | Hostilities (ie Fighting) between the two sides ceased at midnight. | → |
走读生凡拟在校用午餐者希于10时前通知总务管理员,今天你在家吃午饭还是出去吃饭? | Non-resident students who wish to lunch in should inform the Bursar before ten o'clock. | → |
|