Gb | Eng | Viet |
---|
你能不能派个助手来取这份档案? | Can you send one of your minions to collect this file? | → |
"告诉我:在任何一项工作中,是师傅说了算,还是助手说了算!""那得看情况。" | "Tell me this: In any job of work, should the master have the last word, or the assistant! " "That depends." | → |
老师说他将要从我们中选一个人作他的助手。 | The teacher said that he would like to choose an assistant among us. | → |
专业人员的助手受过训练辅助专门人员的非专职人员 | A trained worker who is not a member of a given profession but assists a professional. | → |
我的助手将操纵录音机. | My assistant will operate the tape-recorder. | → |
早餐时总统会见了白宫的高级助手. | The President met with senior White House aides at breakfast. | → |
我看你的新助手不错--她看样子很能干。 | I like the look of your new assistant she should do very well. | → |
这个会我来不了, 我让助手代我出席. | I can't attend the meeting but I'll send my assistant in my stead. | → |
总统派出他的高级助手去组织安排对立派别之间的和平谈判。 | The president has sent his top aide to master-mind peace negotiations between the opposing factions. | → |
请允许我(向你)介绍我的新助手. | May I present my new assistant (to you). | → |
我找到几个助手散发传单. | I rustled up a few helpers to hand out leaflets. | → |
首相在其助手陪同下访问我国。 | The Prime Minister came to visit our country in the company of his assistant. | → |
他只不过是名义上的经理,而实际上是他的助手掌管这里的一切。 | He's manager in name only, it's his assistant who really runs the place. | → |
|