Gb | Eng | Viet |
---|
在困难面前我们决不退缩。 | We never flinch from difficulties. | → |
你决不会知道你的鼓励对我多么有意义。 | You will never know how much your encouragement meant to me. | → |
许多人都相信监禁解决不了犯罪问题。 | Many people believe that prison isn't a cure for crime. | → |
她坚决不来。 | She was quite adamant that she would not come. | → |
他决不允许有异议。 | He will permit no contradiction. | → |
我们决不能满足于自己的成绩。 | We must not be complacent about our achievements. | → |
我父亲决不会同意我们的婚姻的。 | My father will never give his consent to our marriage. | → |
我决不背离我已经宣布的在这个问题上的政策。 | I will never swerve from my declared policy on this matter. | → |
这位女士的年纪在五十岁之上,决不会少于五十岁。 | The woman may be above fifty, but (she may) not (be) below fifty. | → |
警方在跟犯罪分子的斗争中决不手软。 | The police will not relent in their fight against crime. | → |
我答应决不泄漏他的秘密。 | I promise never to reveal his secret. | → |
我要把原有的油漆全部铲去,并要涂上新的内涂层和上光剂。我要彻底地干一下,决不马马虎虎。 | I want all the existing paint stripped off and new undercoat and gloss applied. I want a thorough job, with no half measures. | → |
我可决不至於下贱到骗人的地步 | I would never stoop to cheating. | → |
我决不能饶恕查理曼大帝之将时钟引进西方文明这一件事情。 | I can never forgive Charlemagne for introducing clocks into Western civilization. | → |
知识分子决不应结婚;他们既不会享受婚姻生活,更不应复制自己。 | Intellectual shall never marry; they will not enjoy it, and besides, they shall not reproduce themselves. | → |
决不应该责备她. | She was in no way to blame. | → |
我决不会有意伤害你的感情. | I would never intentionally hurt your feelings. | → |
你决不要受别人意见的支配。 | You must not be governed by the opinions of others. | → |
我决不就这一问题与他通信. | I refused to enter into any correspondence (ie exchange letters) with him about it. | → |
决不只是瞎子才犯这样愚蠢的错误。 | It is not only blind men who make such stupid mistakes. | → |
我们决不辜负我们的父母对我们的期望。 | We will never fail to live up to what our parents expect of us. | → |
事实决不能否认。 | There is no denying the fact. | → |
他的父母决不会答应这门婚事。 | Her parents will never take acquiescence of such a marriage. | → |
我决不会故意得罪他. | I would never wittingly offend him. | → |
我决不甘心忍受这种待遇。 | I refuse to take such a treatment lying down. | → |
换个不甚诚实的人是决不会把钱归还的。 | A less scrupulous man wouldn't have given the money back. | → |
我决不接受贿赂, 一尘不染. | I wouldn't sully my hands by acceptinga bribe. | → |
【谚】妒忌决不会致富。 | Envy never enriched any man. | → |
他想让我接受贿赂--我但愿我决不至於做出这种低级的事. | He tried to make me accept a bribe I hope I would never stoop so low. | → |
如果你想象我一样做一个新闻工作者,那我决不会劝阻你。来吧,快来吧! | If you're thinking of becoming a journalist like me, I'd be the last to discourage you. Come on in, the water's fine! | → |
|