Gb | Eng | Viet |
---|
再见了,很高兴见到你。 | Good-bye. Nice seeing you. | → |
再见,旅途愉快。 | Good-bye, and have a nice journey. | → |
我希望明年某一时候再见到你。 | I hope to see you again sometime next year. | → |
现在再见了! | Bye for now! | → |
我不愿再见到你! | I don't want to see your face! | → |
她尽管很想再见到他, 但却不愿给他回信. | Despite wanting to see him again, she refused to reply to his letters. | → |
别了!希望很快我们能再见面。 | Farewell! I hope we meet again soon. | → |
多保重。再见。 | Take care. bye! | → |
圣诞节是朋友家人互相再见,以及寄圣诞卡给住在远方的人的一段时间。 | Christmas is a time for friends and family members to see each other again and to send Christmas cards to those who live far away. | → |
再见, 多保重! | Good bye, and take care! | → |
|